Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

That is usually rare case, because in most games even if there multiple heroines each one have a route dedicated to her. If talk about swapping, then this is basically any NTR with swap. xD
If you want a harem, there is NTRed-harem in some RPG-NTRs for example

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ176529.html
and
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211965.html
Also don't forget Makenshi Leane, I think it can be perfect for you!

BTW authors of first one have new game released, I NEED to find and play it. ConfusionWorld from them was one of the best NTR-RPG for me, because of their sandbox like gameplay and partial voice acting.

I saw 1 version of it in the torrents section here.

Catching up after the hollydays... Hi there...
I need to reinstall ATLAS (My PC died a couple of weeks ago, so I had to reinstall everything). Do you have a good link to get it?

Well visas don't. sadly I don't have mastercards. Guess my only hope is buying cards from sketchy sites to change currency. Well maybe as a last resort.

I have a Visa Credit Card and never have a problem buying from dlsite. I even can buy from DMM (the works that are not japan-only). You just have to make sure with your bank that you can pay in any currency. The transaction will be pay in yenes and they will charge you in dollars according to the exchange.

https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/945143085264015360
New Takeda Hiromitsu's work for C93.
This time is a married woman.

At last!!! I'm tired of his high-school girls mangas. For me it's not NTR if there is no marriage.

short but good netorase manga
e-hentai.org/g/1156289/4cc936bb87/

The author is "chin" he has some good NTR short mangas. He also does a lot of hypnosis. He is one of my new favorite authors.

technically doesn't end in a harem since theres 4 chapters. But still a really good game. thoroughly enjoyed the development that it focused on. Wish more NTR games had worthwhile development and didn't just prioritize shit nukige stuff.

Still believe Devour should have an NTR tag but it doesn't. One of it's true routes(longest route) has a harem ntr end- And there is a route for romancing every character that also each has an NTR branch. Has a lot of content for a game and went almost completely unnoticed.. And has character development and good writing. And amazing art. I don't rec it for people looking specifically for harem NTR since it's not focusing that at all and you'd find a lot of shorter ends and routes before you found that one.. it's gallery not even on ex-h though and should be.

For now just waiting for the 2 or 3 NTR games that came out last week to surface. and the new game from shadowcores dev supposedly out really soon unless that's a december placeholder.

What game you mean by Devour? Obviously I can't find this game by English name. How is it in Japanese?

BTW if talking about NTR with plot, then there was released remastered version of classic game Desire.

https://vndb.org/v151

What game you mean by Devour?

The games title is in english for some reason- That's the name. Can find it just by searching devour dlsite in google. dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180575.html Think the main reason it was passed up was because it's very indie- think the circle consists of just one person who is the artist and the writer on top of it being pretty polarizing because it's about 70/30% as far as monsters/humans cgs.. It doesn't look like it focuses NTR but the route development definitely there- some heavy NTR scenes for sure exist. I suggest saving before each choice and trying to find all of it's routes of which there are many. You'll know the true harem end and true ntr end when you see them. They're the routes furthest from the start though and many smaller routes branch from them. There's about 2000 cgs if you include the variants- at least 80 entirely unique CGs too. The DLsite images doesn't do it justice and there's many characters that have fleshed out routes that don't even show up in any of the samples.

The games title is in english for some reason- That's the name. Can find it just by searching devour dlsite in google. dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180575.html Think the main reason it was passed up was because it's very indie- think the circle consists of just one person who is the artist and the writer on top of it being pretty polarizing because it's about 70/30% as far as monsters/humans cgs.. It doesn't look like it focuses NTR but the route development definitely there- some heavy NTR scenes for sure exist. I suggest saving before each choice and trying to find all of it's routes of which there are many. You'll know the true harem end and true ntr end when you see them. They're the routes furthest from the start though and many smaller routes branch from them. There's about 2000 cgs if you include the variants- at least 80 entirely unique CGs too. The DLsite images doesn't do it justice and there's many characters that have fleshed out routes that don't even show up in any of the samples.

Thanks. If I remember right someone already talked about this game on this thread (maybe it even was you?). But I've thought it was game about monster fuck, haven't seen how many CGs there is and didn't heard about full fledged NTR routes. Girl on last picture looks super hot, muscle guy in white shirt is MC? By the way I think his problem is shitty short description and tags, or else this game could be more popular. And if it all was done by one guy, then he is a real monster, it understandable why he loves other monsters. xD

Thanks for all the NTR harem suggestions, will look at that! I should have precised that Netori is fine too, i like them all, no matter the perspective!

muscle guy in white shirt is MC?

yes- but he's not like that in all routes. There's some experiment-powerserums and even straight up transformations going on depending on the route. The author/artist is a machine with how fast he churns out content. He can't stop himself when he starts and constantly makes art. With multiple complete images daily most of the time. I think he just really really loves to draw but his fetishes mainly consist of muscles/anal/rape/lactation(even on his lolis sometimes) and furry girls but not to an extreme sense. usually just with tails or anthro hands/feet. https://twitter.com/Fusisya_O/media?lang=en This is his twitter and https://exhentai.org/tag/artist:fusisya+o that's his exh tag.
https://exhentai.org/g/729271/b2fbb12ea1/ he created this in full color in under 2 weeks and then added bonus material to it which was added only to the japanese gallery. a little insane

Thanks for all the NTR harem suggestions, will look at that! I should have precised that Netori is fine too, i like them all, no matter the perspective!

I know there's a lot of this but at the same time the more I think back on what I played- the more I realize it's underappreciated and rare. There's many NTR games that have a wife and daughter stolen- but that hardly counts as harem. and theres many that have all heroines stolen throughout the game but the final buildup doesn't end with them all stolen together or they're stolen by seperate NPCs so it's too gradual. I believe in VNDBs case the harem tag is always about there being a ending where only the protag is the one with the girls. I'm not sure if theres a tag where another character steals an entire harem or makes one himself.. Works a lot better with netori but wasn't thinking of that cause thought you meant netorare only.

Last edited:
yes- but he's not like that in all routes. There's some experiment-powerserums and even straight up transformations going on depending on the route. The author/artist is a machine with how fast he churns out content. He can't stop himself when he starts and constantly makes art. With multiple complete images daily most of the time. I think he just really really loves to draw but his fetishes mainly consist of muscles/anal/rape/lactation(even on his lolis sometimes) and furry girls but not to an extreme sense. usually just with tails or anthro hands/feet. https://twitter.com/Fusisya_O/media?lang=en This is his twitter and https://exhentai.org/tag/artist:fusisya+o that's his exh tag.
https://exhentai.org/g/729271/b2fbb12ea1/ he created this in full color in under 2 weeks and then added bonus material to it which was added only to the japanese gallery. a little insane

I know there's a lot of this but at the same time the more I think back on what I played- the more I realize it's underappreciated and rare. There's many NTR games that have a wife and daughter stolen- but that hardly counts as harem. and theres many that have all heroines stolen throughout the game but the final buildup doesn't end with them all stolen together or they're stolen by seperate NPCs so it's too gradual. I believe in VNDBs case the harem tag is always about there being a ending where only the protag is the one with the girls. I'm not sure if theres a tag where another character steals an entire harem or makes one himself.. Works a lot better with netori but wasn't thinking of that cause thought you meant netorare only.

it's easier to find doujin than games for this genre! For exemple in a lot of Circle ENZIN works the guys steals a lot of girls and fuck them together, like one where he steals two wife and each of their daughter (the daughters also have boyfriends or someone that loves them) and he fucks the four of them togheter, pretty cool!

there's [Mikezoutei] Kami no Chinko o Motsu Shounen, where the guy steal the girlfriend of an ennemy, and her mother, then he steals the whole ennemy family, and then fucks the whole town (hypnosis obviously)

there's Kissa Hitozuma Nikudorei, where the protag steals the wife and little sister of the other guy (and he steals his café too), and also steals his own big sister (who is married), then gets them all pregnant

There's also Xration, he does a lot of girls being stolen, not really an harem scene but it manage to feel the same

There's some Satou Toshio doujins where the main girls and some of the othergirls have boyfriends, but they still prefere to have an harem with the netori guy

a lot of actual manga like nisekoi or to-love Ru doujin are netorare too, with an harem

There's also Some works from Marui Maru or Aomizuan that does that, like Hattara Yarachau (not really netori or netorare, some of the girls have boyfriends but we never see them), but i still like that he steals everyone

i probably forgot a lot more, if find something else, don't hesitate to share, thanks!

It may be a little soon but happy new year!! also am i the only one who exhentai doesn't want to load to? i can only wich the vainilla ehentai page and i just know i am missing a lot!!!

It may be a little soon but happy new year!! also am i the only one who exhentai doesn't want to load to? i can only wich the vainilla ehentai page and i just know i am missing a lot!!!

You can try uninstalling/clean reinstalling your browser and/or use a different browser. If worst comes to shove just use nhentai which is only like a day behind sadpanda.

It's not like ntr is filtered out by e-hentai. The only notable thing I've seen exclusive to sadpanda this week is part 2 of Kuroneko Smith's aunt x nephew doujin so I don't think you've missed out on much.

Hey guys , decided to stop being a lurker . Played bunch of VN already but I'm missing something. Usually when there is involved pregnancy it's only mentioned or woman is already in 8th/9th month of pregnancy. Is there any VN where Guy suspects girl of being pregnant/she is suspecting herself of being pregnant due to cheating or there are some scenes where she is 3rd/4th month pregnant where MC notices it by himself ? Ye i know it's weird from me , but i think it's often a missing link in my case.

In the worst case it can be daughter/girlfriend etc netorare is not a must ( but I guess these things have to be paired with NTR) , been searching for it and got nothing :( . Any help appriciated.

Last edited:
Works fine for me.
Everyone, have a happy new NTR year! :P

wish this xration work had more pregnant scene at the end!

Also takeda really need to make a doujin where the netori guy is the main protag and steal more than one girl!

that harusawa threesome is great at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?