Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I didn't know about it, but now i'm looking forward to it :D The sister does look pretty good

so did anyone had any luck finding h-code for [WAFFLE] Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma ?

I really don't want to use VNR.

Sorry, but you're gonna have to use VNR, i even checked around last as recently as last week for an h-code.

New Game from CATTLEYA is it NTR...????

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=970690

Yeah, it's gonna be Netori at best. Cattleya always goes very soft on that kind of stuff. I do love the works of that artist though and i'm a sucker for any hitozuma volleyball h-game. I'll be playing it.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Not really, but i will play it later. I'm not fans of sister NTR. And i want MILF heroine :(

I know how you feel, sister ntr (or oneechan figure) is the one i like the least, i can only think of 2 games i liked like that: Netorare Nurse 3 and that game of Jinsei with the oneechan protagonist.

a little summary of the upcoming Sister NTR from ATELIER SAKURA

20-year-old Oneechan's AV debut/ 新人20歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビューねーちゃん、いくらなんでもイキすぎだろ……

this game is from brother's POV as he watches his own sister's AV and says its the best he has ever seen.

Rin, the elder sister of Isamu who he admires/ loves a lot one day tells him, "I have started working as an AV actress, so don't tell mom & dad. OK!?"

I am loving this more & more...

Last edited:
Could you help me find the source of a couple of pictures please?

THIS is from a manga were a collector fucks the wife till the debt of the husband is settle. The ocasionally hear/whatch them fuck.

THIS I don't have an idea but I want to know.

The second one is this https://vndb.org/v14628 from witches sof, they also have two other games, I liked them.
They are based on the same premise: the heroine used to be a magical girl but now is a normal wife and a former enemy who was defeated by them discovers their identity and gets revenge by NTR.

The second one is this https://vndb.org/v14628 from witches sof, they also have two other games, I liked them.
They are based on the same premise: the heroine used to be a magical girl but now is a normal wife and a former enemy who was defeated by them discovers their identity and gets revenge by NTR.

Ok, was that game translated? i don't really use or check 4chan so i don't know.

I believe there is a translated version around, i vaguely remember downloading it from nyaa some time ago

I believe there is a translated version around, i vaguely remember downloading it from nyaa some time ago

I never saw it....I NEED IT!!

EDIT: a quick search using the english name gave me nothing.....if someone knows where to find it plz share it, i feel like its buried in 4chan T-T

So, for those who aren't keeping close attention to it, that new milf volleyball game by Cattleya only has one married woman, and the synopsis for her character makes sure to underline that she's already very unhappy wiht her marriage.... so yeah, netori at best just like everyone thought. I'd say it would probably be a game to pass on even for the people looking for a game with cheating because Cattleya is always sure to be mild about such things.

Also, they keep updating the new Orcsoft game with CG.... So Orcsoft kicked off the year with an NTR (an attempt atleast) then followed that with a highly disturbing pedo game, now they're apparently wraping the year up with a full blown torture/rape game.... Good stuff Orky, you've got us all covered don't you.

I never saw it....I NEED IT!!

EDIT: a quick search using the english name gave me nothing.....if someone knows where to find it plz share it, i feel like its buried in 4chan T-T

Sorry, but i'm pretty sure everyone is mistaken about this one. I love that game and i would have known if there was an english translation. Perhaps folks are thinking of the Lilith game that was translated last year where the protagonist uses an aphrodisiac to dominate the 2 milfs.

Last edited:
So, for those who aren't keeping close attention to it, that new milf volleyball game by Cattleya only has one married woman, and the synopsis for her character makes sure to underline that she's already very unhappy wiht her marriage.... so yeah, netori at best just like everyone thought. I'd say it would probably be a game to pass on even for the people looking for a game with cheating because Cattleya is always sure to be mild about such things.

Also, they keep updating the new Orcsoft game with CG.... So Orcsoft kicked off the year with an NTR (an attempt atleast) then followed that with a highly disturbing pedo game, now they're apparently wraping the year up with a full blown torture/rape game.... Good stuff Orky, you've got us all covered don't you.

Sorry, but i'm pretty sure everyone is mistaken about this one. I love that game and i would have known if there was an english translation. Perhaps folks are thinking of the Lilith game that was translated last year where the protagonist uses an aphrodisiac to dominate the 2 milfs.

No, but i am starting to think that one was just a capture or something, i mean check the previous comments 8last one of the previous page i think), there are 2 pictures and one is of the game, in english, and that got my hopes up.

It's confirmed. Neither that game nor it's twin received any kind of translation. Initially I thought there might be low key translators who might have done it and quietly shared it. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Mh I've been toying with that game and making a translation patch seems pretty easy, Maybe I'll do it myself, if time allows it.

Mh I've been toying with that game and making a translation patch seems pretty easy, Maybe I'll do it myself, if time allows it.

I will be honest, while all 3 games are decent, the second one (blue haired teacherxShota) is the best, so if you end up working on them pleaseeeee, do the second one first, any game can be played in any order, i think, so it doesn't really matter.

Also has anyone seen this http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211211.html/?unique_op=af http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE211211.html game?

Over at the ULMF forums they translate alot of NTR and corruption rpgmaker games, i'd actually be surprised if they didn't translate that. I hadn't seen it yet, but it might be worth trying as long as the actual rpg game part of it is fun

The search funtion is bugged as hell right now, can't really search anything =S, tried to google the name and ULMF (it worked for me before) but got nothing.

The search funtion is bugged as hell right now, can't really search anything =S, tried to google the name and ULMF (it worked for me before) but got nothing.

Yeesh, well, it seems that they have a new host for their forums now and things are kinda in shambles. I looked thru the in progress translated games for a bit and didn't see it.... too lazy to look any further :D

I will be honest, while all 3 games are decent, the second one (blue haired teacherxShota) is the best, so if you end up working on them pleaseeeee, do the second one first, any game can be played in any order, i think, so it doesn't really matter.

Hey that one is also my favorite of the three =P
We'll see, I had started playing out with the first for now and I'm getting the hang of it, I managed to translate the first few lines and convert them intoo a patch file, I have to say the editing is very straightforward.
I'll think if I want to continue with this one or the second, although the second one has a more complicated structure and i wonder how that would reflect on the script.

Yup, i'm also liked the 2nd game the most. (i wonder if the series will ever get completed) I remember reading reactions from fans about the third game being kind of a bummer. The first and the second in the series are the only ones i still replay

I liked the third but it had some flaws:
1) no pregnancy / lactation scenes
maybe it was because f the more masculine heroine but i felt it really missed that
2) her corrupted form wasn't really the most inspired design
3) the netorare is done more from a "corruption game" standpoint meaning that the heroine is not exactly being seducted but instead she is tricked to accept to have sex for her "mission" and ends up liking it.

I hope they make a fourth game and go back to more of the previous themes

Also has anyone seen this http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211211.html/?unique_op=af http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE211211.html game?
Second game and Ochiru Hitozuma had the same writers afaik.

Second game and Ochiru Hitozuma had the same writers afaik.
Not surprised, especially considering that even the first game uses aphrodisiac domination like Ochiru Hitozuma... that's kinda funny that they went with a story kind biting from the original writer till they could hire him.

It's so pathetic in a way, i never tire of new super heroine and "mama volleyball" themed games.

Anyone here that has played Invitable (http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE159340.html) remembers how the character were named?

The girl is 幸音 wich my TA translates to [Sachioto] (Jparser gives me sachi ne), but that sounds awful, anyone has a better (or rather proper) name? also the MC wich is 旋, the bad guy (i assume is the bad guy lol) is 健徹, although i think the full name is 陽高 健徹 (ひだか けんと).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]