Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Isn't it just a game compilation like Anim did this year with their NTR pack?

It's hard being a NTR-Shotacon fan. NTR alone is hard enough to fin in english, let alone Shota-NTR.

Ah you right. I only finds less than ten NTR with shota in VN. Well, you can find it usually in Manga and CGs. Have you play games from Inohead studio a like mamanetori and 欲求不満な発情おばさんに誘惑された僕は……。 ~秘密と背徳に満ちた冬休みの思い出~from solarray ?

It's hard being a NTR-Shotacon fan. NTR alone is hard enough to fin in english, let alone Shota-NTR.

I know how you feel. the only one I know of is ...geez blanking on the name, dlsite image is the wife and shota lying face up, naked holding hands on a mat/bed...gah cant remember the name, my fav. NTR-Shota game.

Do you know of any other games? really disliking those "minor" shota routes.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused does this contain new scenes for each game or just ONE new scene featuring the characters from all three games?

It Contains 3 already Previously released games in a single bundle. With a Side Story disk that contains 3 small side stories for Triangle Blue. Honestly it was a bit of a let down, i thought it was gonna be a lot more.

I know how you feel. the only one I know of is ...geez blanking on the name, dlsite image is the wife and shota lying face up, naked holding hands on a mat/bed...gah cant remember the name, my fav. NTR-Shota game.

Do you know of any other games? really disliking those "minor" shota routes.

This one Anata Gomennasai, Watashi mou..?
When you talk about it, it sure is rare in Visual novel to have NTR shota, i wonder why that is while plenty of it in manga and doujinshi.

Reactions: HV3
This one Anata Gomennasai, Watashi mou..?
When you talk about it, it sure is rare in Visual novel to have NTR shota, i wonder why that is while plenty of it in manga and doujinshi.

YES!
aha thanks ya, I should bookmark it for the future.

I loved the game all the way up to the end where the kid turns out to "just be a kid" and it ends in "Sharing". hated that. great game, just hated the ending.

YES!

I loved the game all the way up to the end where the kid turns out to "just be a kid" and it ends in "Sharing". hated that. great game, just hated the ending.

If you really like shota ntr you both must have a fucking great day with all the hana hook doujin lmao..

YES!

Me too. Feels like a cop out.

If you really like shota ntr you both must have a fucking great day with all the hana hook doujin lmao..

Umm I wasnt familiar with hana hook till I googled it. Imho I believe most of that author's work circles around rape and blackmailing an entire family of girls or just blackmail in general. I have skipped over their work before...gets a bit too dark for my tastes.

only a few are Shota-ntr and still carry the "initiated by blackmailing", exact same theme as the other works by the same author.

but to round up everything, I was specifically asking about Games/Eroge not doujin/doujinshi, its very easy to find shota-ntr in imageset/manga form, just "good" games that are based around Shota-NTR is difficult.
Theres a few by Solarray but those are more Shotacon than "Shota initiating the NTR"

Hey guys! I,m new here and a fellow ntr fan as well. Have any of you guys able to manage to read this http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154676.html ? since I,m only able to preview those 3 cg and couldn't even find a download link for it and I have no way of buying this.

eh, I have it. It's ok. I can upload it later to exhentai. My exhentai username is mlkio. I still have a couple hundred dlsite/dmm ntr works that I still need to upload

Reactions: stupid_army
Oh That's great to know ! ^^ It always had been in my mind for a very long time and finally able to read it.I would like to thank you for your service *salute*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)