Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Recently i finished NTRPG2 in one sitting. I thought there was no way i can be excited from RPG maker game with no CG, no voice, only simple background H voice, oh boy i can't be more wrong. Once i played it, i can't get away from it until i finished to the ending. All thanks to translation from m1zuki make all easier to play. After finished it, i felt a bit regret i didn't play the 1st game first since there was a bit cameo from 1st game (make it a bit spoiler-ish). Till now i still don't quite get what makes it so great, maybe the unusual story? illusion of freedom? show more by show it less? I am impressed especially in phase 2, i think the game top the previous phase.
I think the game can be even more amazing if they add heroine voice, HCG, but that's only if the voice, HCG is great itself. If not or the cost would be too high, maybe it's better off without them. And too bad there is no proper good ending, it's too sad and miserable i can't even fapped to it :D.
If you want different NTR experience, i think its a must play.
Now since i opened my eyes I must wonder, is there any other great NTR RPG Maker game? Any other NTR RPG Maker game that can top NTRPG2?

Don't forget to play the christmas special for NTRPG2, it focuses on the sister

Mass-ntr? could you explain that?
Mass-ntr example:
- MC gf is stolen
- then MC sister is stolen
- then MC hot mother is stolen
- then MC female close friend is stolen
- then MC female teacher is stolen
etc

Mass-ntr example:
- MC gf is stolen
- then MC sister is stolen
- then MC hot mother is stolen
- then MC female close friend is stolen
- then MC female teacher is stolen
etc

Lol, you are right that is something worth seeing, is this the only game where this happens? i sure there are at least 1 or 2 mangas with that plot but at least i can play a game without translation

Lol, you are right that is something worth seeing, is this the only game where this happens? i sure there are at least 1 or 2 mangas with that plot but at least i can play a game without translation
Well, in ntrpg 2 it's his his sister, gf and town's friends. But yeah, that's the only game where this is going on on such a scale.
Though there is also the Netorare Nurse serie by Studio Triumph that tries also to do something like that in multiple games.
I don't remember such a thing in manga though, if someone has an idea?

Okay, so here are some new screenshots of couple upocoming NTR games:

1. Nomad 今夜、妻が父に抱かれます… (images from getchu):
c868907sample1.jpg
c868907sample2.jpg
c868907sample3.jpg
c868907sample4.jpg
c868907table1.jpg

2. AtelierSakura 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?2 全身汗だく浮気セックスで妊娠したウェディングプランナーの婚約者:
cg_b06a.jpg
cg_b05a.jpg
cg_b07a.jpg

3. ANIM.teamMM 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩(とろ)けた笑みを浮かべる~:
cg02_off.png

Yes, indeed, well found :)

Yep, but is like i said, almost all the examples are unstranslated, at least with a game we can translate the test somewhat easy, also the netorare nurse series is a perfect example even if it is in 3 different games, i think there is a netori material or guilty game that also has what could be considered a harem stealed
Interesting... even as netori I would try it (and I'm not into netori usually), so if you remember it, don't hesitate to share ^^

Nomad game has the best character design, but as always it's absolutely confusing as they use the same setting in all their games...

c868907sample1.jpg
c868907sample2.jpg
c868907sample3.jpg
c868907sample4.jpg
c868907table1.jpg

2. AtelierSakura 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?2 全身汗だく浮気セックスで妊娠したウェディングプランナーの婚約者:
cg_b06a.jpg
cg_b05a.jpg
cg_b07a.jpg

3. ANIM.teamMM 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩(とろ)けた笑みを浮かべる~:
cg02_off.png

Anything from AtelierSakura must be great. Cant wait to play this game

How long until someone scan Boku gaten visual book scans? I want to buy it! But with my condition right now i can't do it :(

Does anybody have the translated version of NTRPG2? it seems I lost the download link after saving it before...thanks!

c868907sample1.jpg
c868907sample2.jpg
c868907sample3.jpg
c868907sample4.jpg
c868907table1.jpg

I think they are trying to make a game like triangle blue or gatenkei, you know one where they spend a good portion of the game to stablish the relationship of the couple

Wow looks promising. I hope it features a shotacon instead of a shounen like the first game.

Unfortunately form CG and character description, protagonist is student, probably between high school and university. So no chance for shotacon.
Here's the sample screenshot:
cg02.jpg

Reactions: espiekerella
i dont have walkthrougt , but it easy to find look scences......... Only have 8 scences ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US