Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Can't wait for it to get released on dlsite, their games usually aren't expensive and I've never been letdown by them.

I skimmed through the game, and played some parts of the new venus game, and its reallyyyyy goood. :thumbup:

Code:
[SPOILER=gmz]http://www.mediafire.com/download/ynvgn9ms5rzom58/RJ156131.zip[/SPOILER]

can you give me a little synopsis to know what i am getting into, not the whole plot just thing like A is childhood friends to B, B is........, but sadly C has other plans muahahaha

PD: can someone upload it to mega? my internet should be fine at this hour but there have been problems and now it won't let mediafire work

Last edited:
Skimmed through it as well here, protag is a high school guy named mamoru, heroine is the kanririn of were he is lodging at named Akina, well mystery is kinda lacking imo, i get to the ending where mamoru catch akina with the old guy.

There is akina point of view as well after youf inish the game, which well answer all those "hints" that akina has been "playing around" that mamoru noticed throughout the game.

Interestingly this game is like.. 3 way cheating, akina is cheating with manabu (suicidal guy), then with mamoru, then with the old guy.. while also having some kind of long distance relationship with her husband.. heh pretty messed up.

not sure if there is any other route progression after i finish with akina point of view.. i am pretty sure that chise (who seems to have feeling to protag) will ended up being fucked by their friend yuuto.

Skimmed through it as well here, protag is a high school guy named mamoru, heroine is the kanririn of were he is lodging at named Akina, well mystery is kinda lacking imo, i get to the ending where mamoru catch akina with the old guy.

There is akina point of view as well after youf inish the game, which well answer all those "hints" that akina has been "playing around" that mamoru noticed throughout the game.

Interestingly this game is like.. 3 way cheating, akina is cheating with manabu (suicidal guy), then with mamoru, then with the old guy.. while also having some kind of long distance relationship with her husband.. heh pretty messed up.

not sure if there is any other route progression after i finish with akina point of view.. i am pretty sure that chise (who seems to have feeling to protag) will ended up being fucked by their friend yuuto.
So no mystery :( ?
Reading what you wrote, this seems to be more like a voyeur story, as the hero isn't even the husband.

Let me add a big NOOOOOO!!!!!:chuuni_scared::gokiko_shobon::gokiko_stone::gokiko_dead::gakuran_faith::crushed::dead::dead: , ahhh so dissapointed
I suppose I'll play it as a voyeur game then, these have their own flavor, but it's not the same as an NTR game!

But don't worry my friend, I KNOW that I won't be disappointed by Jinsei Tsuukoudome next game, he really knows now how to create mystery tension build up for the reader (and let the mc oblivious of it). Also his character design has become so cute ^^
So here a little dance of hope :

lTtOBb.gif

:D

Reading what you wrote, this seems to be more like a voyeur story, as the hero isn't even the husband.

There are mysteries, but its just a hints here and there, like akina suddenly shows up with messy bed hair (aha), then her showing up braless under her cloth.

But you never catch her moaning in the game until like really really late then the game ended, welp.

ill try to finish akina's point of view today.. maybe there is another continuity as Chise (another female .. sub heroine i think) several cg is still locked.

It will be pretty funny it Chise got together with yuuto (another male high school guys, friend of both chise and mamoru).

and yes hero is not Akina's husband, akina's husband did show up several time and also almost caught the protag after having sex with akina :P

it still is netorare because the protag did fall in love with akina, i was kinda hoping the protag is the husband..., maybe there will be husband pov after akina's pov

Reactions: Redorc
There are mysteries, but its just a hints here and there, like akina suddenly shows up with messy bed hair (aha), then her showing up braless under her cloth.

But you never catch her moaning in the game until like really really late then the game ended, welp.

ill try to finish akina's point of view today.. maybe there is another continuity as Chise (another female .. sub heroine i think) several cg is still locked.

It will be pretty funny it Chise got together with yuuto (another male high school guys, friend of both chise and mamoru).

and yes hero is not Akina's husband, akina's husband did show up several time and also almost caught the protag after having sex with akina :P

it still is netorare because the protag did fall in love with akina, i was kinda hoping the protag is the husband..., maybe there will be husband pov after akina's pov
OK, I'm trying it, so far it's enjoyable, I like chirarism :)
BTW the woman is not voiced, at least in the beginning.

I skimmed through the game, and played some parts of the new venus game, and its reallyyyyy goood. :thumbup:

Code:
[SPOILER=gmz]http://www.mediafire.com/download/ynvgn9ms5rzom58/RJ156131.zip[/SPOILER]

Thanks as always Ron, i was at the office when i notice the link and almost download it there

NOOOO PLEASE NO

Let me add a big NOOOOOO!!!!!:chuuni_scared::gokiko_shobon::gokiko_stone::gokiko_dead::gakuran_faith::crushed::dead::dead: , ahhh so dissapointed

You read my mind

OK, I'm trying it, so far it's enjoyable, I like chirarism :)
BTW the woman is not voiced, at least in the beginning.

I will trust Ron and your opinion i will start it this week

I did not expect a "to be continued" at the end.. and seems like it will be chise's story on the next game..

welp :rolleyes:

as usual, sex scenes are super hot, venus knows how to build up sexual intension and slow corruption of the heroine, but this game is more focused on heroine point of view imo.

Orcsoft is going to release new game with their new brand DWARFSOFT, and unfortunately is not ntr but incest. Maybe in the future they will release incest ntr game or something, anyway there are some screenshots of this game, and as expected of Orcsoft game she looks hot.

dwf001_nont.jpg
resize_image.jpg
resize_image_2.jpg
resize_image_1.jpg
resize_image_3.jpg
resize_image_4.jpg
resize_image_5.jpg

Orcsoft is going to release new game with their new brand DWARFSOFT, and unfortunately is not ntr but incest. Maybe in the future they will release incest ntr game or something, anyway there are some screenshots of this game, and as expected of Orcsoft game she looks hot.

dwf001_nont.jpg
resize_image.jpg
resize_image_2.jpg
resize_image_1.jpg
resize_image_3.jpg
resize_image_4.jpg
resize_image_5.jpg
i still hope this game will have Route NTR. Ex : Hero have a girlfriend but nee-san.... Or He was fall in love with him sister, and find the truth she is a bitch ....

Code:
Thanks as always ron, i like mediafire link, that way i can download it from commandline on linux..i trust your opinion, i think it's gonna be awesome :D

dwf001_nont.jpg
resize_image.jpg
resize_image_2.jpg
resize_image_1.jpg
resize_image_3.jpg
resize_image_4.jpg
resize_image_5.jpg

They are so good.

Thanks as always Ron, i was at the office when i notice the link and almost download it there

Close call lol.

There's a new NTR game on the way, which is nice since things have been rather dry recently. If it wasn't for the new Venus game coming soon I'd be zetsubou shita....
This new game is loli NTR which might be a let down for you depending on if you have such tastes. Unfortunately whether it's your thing or not, it seems to be a simple blackmail & rape plot-line with the little girl not quite understanding what you's agreeing to until it's too late. So not much to get excited about. but it has nice art (by loli artist Fujisaki Hikari) so if you like your lolis then it might be worth waiting for.

Edit. Other new, our favourite artist 市川小紗 has another game about to be released next friday, though not NTR this time either unfortunately. The CGs look gorgeous so you won't want to miss it if you're a fan.

The art in these 2 look fantastic! Will be waiting for all three.

Last edited:
That new orcsoft looks awesome. Is there a release / estimated date yet?

That new orcsoft looks awesome. Is there a release / estimated date yet?

Their site has the release date listed at 7/24, so only a month away.

Marshmallow Imouto Succubus. What a fucking name. Perfectly describes things at least? Story wise, it sounds pretty herp derp to me. They have character info and background stuff up if you want to check it out for yourself. Confirmed for no ntr/incest and classmate game. Multiple endings, but they go out of their way to promise there's no ecchi stuff with anyone other than the profag. More than anything if feels like they cut out the ntr stuff of 彼女は誰とでもセックスする and 誰もが彼女を狙ってる(neither of which were all that great) and just went with a straight up 'girl is a semen demon' game. If there are some good scenes, it won't be hard to be better than either of those two games, so let's hope this doesn't end up with reduced ntr games from the company.

Reactions: Asphyx
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US