Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well, Marina 2 was really good but I wish I could have seen little more hard core stuff as an option. Maybe they will do that in 3 maybe not. I was kind of hoping that Marina and AV guy disapear for like 3 months and Marina comes back with new ring on her finger. And later on Kenji found out that she had a secret wedding with AV dude or womthing lol

I want Gatenkei OVA, but i think 2-3 episodes isn't enough to cover whole story.

Oh yeah, Which one is better? Elf's first Gatenkei or At-Sakura's Marina?

Definitely Gatenkei. Game is alot more fleshed out than any of atelier sakura's works. This is intentional as AT-Sakura churns out games once every couple months. Just wished Elf games had more CG and scenes.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Definitely Gatenkei. Game is alot more fleshed out than any of atelier sakura's works. This is intentional as AT-Sakura churns out games once every couple months. Just wished Elf games had more CG and scenes.

Yeah, nothing really comes close to Gatenkai, imo. Characters, build-up, execution, art... it does just about everything right.

It's also probably the only NTR that you can potentially give to an unsuspecting victim as a generic romcom if you're feeling particularly evil. :whistle:

Know how you feel, i would even prefer new scenes or even a new ending for gatenkei than than a maro continuation =S, or perphas a new extra where they show more of the intermediate years (from where misaki is pregnant until the guy discovers the affair)

Probably a long shot, but does anyone here know an H-code for 膣内射精JK援助交際 ~いくらでもいいからあたしを買って!(Chitsunai Shasei JK Enjokousai ~Ikura Demo Ii kara Atashi o Katte!~)?

anyone ever play this game :
[スタジオ奪] 奪(うばい) ~人の妻(おんな)、売ります~

should be released already, but can't find it anywhere

[Mink EGO] 僕の愛しい妹が寝取られちゃった理由 is out! Check the download section here on A-S.

Also torrent and magnet.

nice..
hopefully easier to hook than the previous games

#edit

nice, it's kiri2 engine..
no problem hook with ITH

#2nd edit

hmm..anybody play it yet?
the only ntr route is with the teacher?
anyone got the ntr route with its classmate?
if it doesnt exist, then it's really disappointing...

Last edited:
nice..
hopefully easier to hook than the previous games

#edit

nice, it's kiri2 engine..
no problem hook with ITH

#2nd edit

hmm..anybody play it yet?
the only ntr route is with the teacher?
anyone got the ntr route with its classmate?
if it doesnt exist, then it's really disappointing...

Yeah,only the teacher. The game plays out the from the MC's point of view and later the Teacher's. Kinda short this time around.

Apparently their relationship broke down, and ultimately leads to him planning to kill the teacher. He posted on a 2chan-like board and the responses seems to discourage him from doing it. And there's a note next to the browser to his father about his regrets.

hey brothers can help me?? this game http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/pcgame/-/detail/=/cid=elf_0018/ not have a voice chacracter ( 2 girl) . But it have a voice bgm ...

Are you saying that you're not getting any voices for that game? Because it definitely has voice acting for the heroine and supporting heroine. If that's what you mean then there must be a technical issue and there not much any can do to help you with that when you can't give us anything to go off of. Plus we're not a technical support thread so even if you did explain it, it would just be blind luck whether someone here knows something about it.

Does anyone have the h code for Marina 2? I'm having troubles with both AGTH and ITH where multi-line sentences are treated as if they were completely separate so I get incomplete parts of sentences translated.

I don't like design of main female protagonist.
Her character design doesn't impress me either, but it was the childish personality that turned me off the most. I felt no NTR-effect while playing this game.

Does anyone have the h code for Marina 2? I'm having troubles with both AGTH and ITH where multi-line sentences are treated as if they were completely separate so I get incomplete parts of sentences translated.
Maximizing text display speed in the game options should fix your problem.

Does anyone know which movie this is from?
http://webmup.com/wrLix/

Edit: It's from Love Lesson (2013)

Last edited:
Have someone completed [Mink EGO] Boku no Itoshii Imouto ga Netorarechatta Wake? I need your spoils. Please

Have someone completed [Mink EGO] Boku no Itoshii Imouto ga Netorarechatta Wake? I need your spoils. Please

as far as i understand (sorry, skimming through since i want to know whether this worth my time to know the story or not) seems like..
the story is similar with it's predecessor..
the imouto love it's brother, even having sex with him
they even have a sex at school and the teacher capture it with his phone..and the NTR begins
i think the story is somewhere around that, maybe someone can explain it with much details

5630d1409401249-anime-sharing-netorare-general-discussion-thread-yukina.jpg

Reactions: efudgewayne
Hm...while I'm a fan of Ntr just from the stuff I see on sad panda and sometimes the occasional Rpgmaker game i just seem to find most VN's bland, perhaps its my inability to understand the language. Because I gave Marina and marina 2 a go, and I don't know, didn't really understand the hype surrounding this. Anyone care to explain?

Ohhh, goddd . I have NTR feeling when try watch through "Fire Emblem: Awakening" story on youtube and also read story of characters. There is relationship between Chrom (one of main character) and Cordelia. God, please... Now I hate Nitendo for what they have done for FBA story... Why don't we have a married between Chrom and Cordelia... WHY.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?