Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

does she get knocked up in the 2nd game?

************************Spoiler**************************

They talked about Marina being on pills in the game just like the first game so I'm assuming that she does not get knocked up. I don't think the writer wanted to do anything crazy and follow the similar format with the first game. I think people like Marina game so much because Marina has strong love for Kenji and in the end she is doing the whole thing for Kenji. She gets to enjoy being with other men but she won't do it if it's not for Kenji. I think a lot of people like that and I agree with that too. Once that she loses love/interest for Kenji, it's kind of dull.

Last edited:
Reactions: ltc001
I may be in the minority, but I'd like to see full corruption in my NTR games and was hoping for it here. I feel like recent Atelier Sakura games don't have much of an edge to them as NTR titles, what with avoiding impregnation and corruption and the like. Oh, well.

I may be in the minority, but I'd like to see full corruption in my NTR games and was hoping for it here. I feel like recent Atelier Sakura games don't have much of an edge to them as NTR titles, what with avoiding impregnation and corruption and the like. Oh, well.

******************Spoilers***********************

I read that Marina considered meeting the new guy behind Kenji's back because she was mad that Kenji hide the fact that dude was an AV actor. I think if she started meeting the new guy secretly behind Kenji's back then I guess it is start of full corruption. But I guess it does not go that way. And it could have a grand finale of full corruption with Marina getting knocked up by someone other than Kenji just like how you like on part 3. I guess we will see.
Another thing I noticed was that everyone liked the bathtub scene with the new guy... Not really sure why.

Last edited:
Dude spoiler tags is not adding a chunk of asterisks and spoilers before your text.

This is a spoiler

Use it.

Reactions: freedom10a
Does anyone can access NYAA recently? I couldn't and can't right now.

It was down yesterday, but it seems to be up again now.

http://j-tukoudome.at.webry.info/201408/article_3.html can someone tell if there is something important there, like details from the story, or posible date of release or even how far in the making are they?

Not sure but as far as I can tell he's just putting up the picture of the netori guy as shown by the new artist, with the heroine thrown in 'since there isn't much demand for men', something along those lines.
The rest seems to be pretty much his impressions of the new artist's CGs drawn for the upcoming game. What he likes about the art and such. There doesn't seem to be any solid information on the game's progress or ETA, so you're not missing anything.
Keeping in mind this is all based on my interpretation skills of google translate from years of experience using machine translated japanese for reading websites and playing eroge. May anyone feel free to point out if I'm missing something.

[MENTION=14120]himan[/MENTION] Ninja'd. Though I do see that now that I take another look. Looks like I missed something after all.

Please use the spoiler tags, guys.

or else I'm going to have to avoid coming here for a week.

I just started playing Marina 2, will report my impressions later.
Of course in spoiler haha

I just started playing Marina 2, will report my impressions later.
Of course in spoiler haha

after playing this sequel..
i'm a little bit disappointed in the development. overall it's very very good..
but the immorality from first edition (such as creampie) just happened on only one of the scene
the voice and story i would give 9 if not 10/10. but i prefer a much more daring approach

well..different people different taste if i may say so

First report here
As you already seen from demo (if you played it), after a year of wife lending and WIN-WIN-WIN situation, Kenji is getting bored with it and wants to find new partner for lending game.They call Hiroto and (after getting tackled by Saki-tan, Saki-tan kawaiiii) they tell him that for his sake they will put lending game on hold.He needs to concentrate on studying and getting a cute girlfriend.
After picking from 20 offers on site (and some of them were hilarious strange, like a text-wall from a guy whose handle is Lucifer, sheer amount of text almost broke my translator), and consulting with Marina, he chooses Yamashita Kouichi, business acquaintance of his and a former AV star, and a great technician in bed, and of course he doesn't tell Marina any of those information.
They meet with him and they talk a little. My first impression is that he seems like a honest fellow.

This is my impression for now as i read played till this part, i'll write more of my report later (thrown a joke about report here as Marina is also reporting her lending play to Kenji)

Reactions: Gnoomoos
after playing this sequel..
i'm a little bit disappointed in the development. overall it's very very good..
but the immorality from first edition (such as creampie) just happened on only one of the scene
the voice and story i would give 9 if not 10/10. but i prefer a much more daring approach

well..different people different taste if i may say so
Only one creampie scene with the new guy for the whole game. Seriously?

I really hate it when playing H-game(especially a goddamn Nukige) and then the character just use condom....it just kill the point of playing it.

Man, If this is not Marina2, I swear, I will not touch a damn game.

Ahh, sorry if my comment annoyed anyone but...in my feelings it just fail so bad.

Second part
After Kenji got home he watched a AV staring Kouichi, and almost got caught by Marina.
After that, he had sex with Marina.And took a day off day after for some heartwarming family moments.
Finaly day has arrived for lending play.Similar to first game, Marina is sending messages on her way to hotel, and when checking in hotel. Kenji also sent message to Kouchi, asking him to record everything, of course without Marina noticing him.
Marina returns at evening and in report she says that sex wasn't that good,that he came quickly from BJ and sex. It sucked.
Later in the same evening, Kenji got message from Kouichi, that contained mp3 file of recorded lending play. He put headphones on. Oh boy.... Recording started in the middle of fucking, where she enjoyed the hell out of it. Also in the middle of listening to recording, Marina and Saki-chan came in.
Some time passed and Kenji met with Kouichi, talking about report, about how Marina is sensitive and whatnot else. He was honest.
Kenji got home and Marina asked him will he continue to lend her to Kouichi, but she didn't want to tell reason why.After some talk, she gave up, lending will continue

Third part soon

Third part
Several days passed.
Family moments.Saki-chan and Marina made hamburger, it got burned.
Finally lending day came.Marina went and soon after she sent message-"Finished it". Kenji asked if they did it, to which she replied "Once, but it was same as last time.". After some messages, she stopped replying for about 20min and then message came "He wants to kiss". "Do it if you like", Kenji replied and there was no answer for some time, and then it came "I did it".
She returned at evening.Told Kenji it was bad and that he should change Kouichi for someone else."I'll think about it", said Kenji, and then sent e-mail for Kouichi's report+mp3.No reply came that night.
In the morning-Unusually cheerful Marina woke Kenji up and asked-"Did you know that Yamashita Kouichi was former AV star?".Welp.

Expanding on my 2nd report, i watched first scene in hotel from gallery, she was sado in beginning with HJ/BJ but when fucking started she came like 10x and then sleept from tiredness.

Fourth part
Situation was resolved, Kenji confessed about knewing about AV stuff.Punishment-Eating Saki-chan's hamburger.
Day was over, and Kenji went to sleep.Woke up tied up, blindfolded and cowgirl'd by Marina. During which she told him how great sex was with Kouichi. Better than anything before.That he can't satisfy her as former AV stars cock. Whole teasing deal...Also she aranged for 3rd time with Kouichi.Overnight to boot.After sex, she asked Kenji if he's regretfull, and told him it was all mostly lies-she had not aranged any meeting with Kouichi.She also told that lending ends.Kenji felt happy.
Next day, while working, he was messaging Marina and told her that they will take vacation to hot springs, and that he's bought video camera-for recording sex between Kouichi and Marina.

Next is part five and lending day:
Lending day.WITH CAMERA.
Marina went.And came back with video. It had interview, similar to most AV interviews of today.Kenji waited for Marina to shower and then played it.In there (in video), she told she enjoyed fucking with Kouichi, and that it was best.Also she tells Kenji to masturbate alot watching her getting fucked by Kouichi. Marina returned from bathroom and then did HJ to Kenji while they watched video.Teasing ensured.

Part six
Lending day.WITH CAMERA.PART2-RETURN OF CAMERA
Marina came back from lending.Tired as fuck, she could barely walk and speak.She went to sleep, while you watched video.
AaAaaa~ x5000
Ikuu~ x1000
Hageshi x1000
Kimochiii~ x1000
Also she took video while Kouichi went to wash, to kill time.She asked you to masturbate a lot.
Then third video started.THREEEEEE NIGGA.THREEEEEEEEEEEEE.(see Boku no Pico copypasta.) Missionary position.Back scratching.Blowjob.Cum drinking.Battery almost empty."Bye-bye Kenji,i'm gonna fuck some more".
As soon as video ended, Kenji went upstairs and fucked Marina."What did you do after video ended","How many times did you come"...
After sex, Kenji apologized for being rough, and they went to sleep.

That's all for today, i'm busy right now, so please forgive me.I'll post more tomorrow.

Last edited:
Only one creampie scene with the new guy for the whole game. Seriously?

I really hate it when playing H-game(especially a goddamn Nukige) and then the character just use condom....it just kill the point of playing it.

Man, If this is not Marina2, I swear, I will not touch a damn game.

Ahh, sorry if my comment annoyed anyone but...in my feelings it just fail so bad.

i feel what you feel...
in previous series, she even go to an inn and had a hot sex with her partner (sorry forgot you name somebody-kun)
and if i'm not mistaken, the ending is not linear right? not like this one..cmiiw
i just hope if there is a sequel to this series again

i feel what you feel...
in previous series, she even go to an inn and had a hot sex with her partner (sorry forgot you name somebody-kun)
and if i'm not mistaken, the ending is not linear right? not like this one..cmiiw
i just hope if there is a sequel to this series again

Oh...Well,F*ck it.

So it really is just one goddamn scene with creampie then.

The problem of this marina series that annoyed me so bad is that they just put tooo~ much comdom in it which it just kill the boner in many scene(still they have hot creampie for half of the game so it is forgivable). And here I hope they will get the problem(in which their other's game do not have this problem..well.) and solve the damn thing...then it came out that they put it more Ohh...Jesus F*cking Christ...I wannna cry now.

You know, I do not have the problem with the condom since it is the element that can build up for the climax hot sex scene and creampie too soon just made the story bland but put it in for the entire and almost every scene,...now that is what I call the boner killer here and it ruined the purpose of playing Nukige.

I just can not remember the last Nukige game that made this stupid mistake...Oh, fraternite one girl just got only sm scene and no sexscene still that is just one route and one heroine which that game got five main girl but this...Oh,forget it.

Still, I do hope this marina girl will get more sequel...and this time I was F*cking hope that they will not made this stupid mistake again...elsewise I'm out,mate.

Again,sorry If my post annoyed anyone

Tadaima~

I thought i had more to do but, luckily i was wrong. Just finished the game.
Here is the last part
Okamura came over.Asking Kenji to lend him Marina for a day, he can't sleep, can't concentrate.Then there you only get one choice, to reject him.Dunno why's there only one choice, maybe you need to see the whole game to view second choice? I'll try later.
Well, few days passed, lending day came, but this time you will watch personally.
As soon you 3 enter hotel, Marina started kissing Kou1 (Kouichi=Kou+ichi(1)).Then he started fingering her, on her suggestion.Then she started begging for dick.As soon as Kou1 entered her, she came.And again, and again. They changed positions to doggy style.Then she came like 10 more times.
It finally ended.

Few days passed and it's Saki's birthday, or her friend's. Not sure about that, but main point is that Saki went to her friend and you two went to meet with Kou1.
In hotel. When you entered, Marina said "Tadaima", which is expression when japanese return home from somewhere.
I laughed at that, and Kenji's reaction.
After that Marina and Kou1 entered bathroom to shower.30min passed and they aren't getting out.
So you sneak near bathroom to listen-of course they are fucking.
You can't see it though, you can just hear it.You made some noise and their noises stop.You return to bedroom.After 5 more min. they return too.
Fucking started, reverse cowgirl.After some time you join, she sucks your dick.
After that you talk a little, both of you tease Kou1, that he can return to his acting.Also you talk about why he's still bachelor.And after some talk, Marina asks for raw fucking,since it's last time.
The horror...Marina was decimated....
At end she is begging for creampie.Good guy Kou1 asks you is it OK, to which you say yes, because she's on pill.
It ended.It was last time with Ken1, and you say goodbyes. He wishes you 2 all of best in the future. Trully a bro.

After some time, Kenji, Marina and Saki are in hot springs, enjoying life.

And now for my final impressions:
This was pretty good VN.
I would grade first Marina with solid 9/10 and this game would be 8/10. For me 1st game was better, it had better interaction between Marina and Okamura, than between her and Kou1. I could insert myself as Okamura-shy student, low on exp, but trying his best to please her. Kou1 on other hand has god tier lvl in fucking. It's not fun. Also only 1 creampie scene (excluding Kenji)
Also another aspect of Marina between 1 and 2 that was lost were her tiny white lies. In first part she lied about creampies, kissing and calling themeselves with given names (which is big thing in japanese culture). Those lies felt like she and her partner shared some dirty secret.It was dirty, it was bad, it made my dick hard.It made the game good for me.
I haven't seen all scenes in hotel but mostly what she said was true, except first fuck ("It didn't feel good"), but that came out pretty quickly.
But all in all, it was pretty good game and, even though i haven't enjoyed it as much as first game, it had it's moments. Like that AV video, that shit was great.

Well that's all from me for now, if anyone has any questions, ask, and i'll try my best to answer.
Now, off to play some NTRPG2, seems great game so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
This game "「奪 ~人の妻、売ります~」 今後も要注目なブランド(スタジオ奪)" already release. If you don't mind, I am waiting for some spoils.

Hope some one can spoil entire game so I can consider download it or not. This game have old man, one of my favourite

Anyone have a walkthrough or Marina2 savedata? I can't unlock all scene :(.
Please help me

This game "「奪 ~人の妻、売ります~」 今後も要注目なブランド(スタジオ奪)" already release. If you don't mind, I am waiting for some spoils.

Hope some one can spoil entire game so I can consider download it or not. This game have old man, one of my favourite

Where have you seen download links? So far I have only seen download links of only HCG.

Anyone have a walkthrough or Marina2 savedata? I can't unlock all scene :(.
Please help me

After playing through once, start new game, press skip button and at scene with Okamura (when he is begging for lending Marina to him) there will be now 2 options instead of one, choose first option, after that just read next scene,game will end and you've unlocked Okamura game.
Now start game and you can pick right option instead of left

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US