Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hello everyone!
i've just finished 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生.,
but, i still have some question (due to lack of my japanesse lang ability, hehehe)

is the first choice from the first branch on that game lead us to happy end?,cause there aren't any H-scene.,
thanks
^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
IF I remember it correctly, I think it asks whether you will set up the trip without the wife's knowledge or you will ask permission from your wife about the trip. And if you choose the first one, she will be mad at you for not being honest and end the relationship with the other guy. Yea so in a way it is happy ending.

Hello everyone!
i've just finished 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生.,
but, i still have some question (due to lack of my japanesse lang ability, hehehe)

is the first choice from the first branch on that game lead us to happy end?,cause there aren't any H-scene.,
thanks
^_^

thanks
^_^

and that just explain that you're seeing the h-scene first before indulging in to the story..lol
we're same i think XD

IF I remember it correctly, I think it asks whether you will set up the trip without the wife's knowledge or you will ask permission from your wife about the trip. And if you choose the first one, she will be mad at you for not being honest and end the relationship with the other guy. Yea so in a way it is happy ending.
and that just explain that you're seeing the h-scene first before indulging in to the story..lol
we're same i think XD

hahaha.,貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 was my very fisrt NTR-genre-VN and untranslated VN.,
till now i just enjoyed manga/doujin type (MTSP, sanbun kyouden, aoi hitori, and Tanaka Aji are my fave,hehehe).,
but, if the ending was similar to ootsuka kotora's work, that would be better., :D

hooo., i see..i see., so what bout the second branch?,the difference is only in the kenji's presence.,hehehe

Hey guys how are you doing. I don't have much free time with my new job so no eroge for me :punched:
Still, things look a bit dry with no new stuff in the horizon, maybe for winter comiket?

Hey guys how are you doing. I don't have much free time with my new job so no eroge for me :punched:
Still, things look a bit dry with no new stuff in the horizon, maybe for winter comiket?

venus ntr game is out on english dlsite, im gona buy it later today

I would upload it for people here but my rapidgator premium sub ran out-(

At least you can buy it, I can't even buy the new Anim game cause it looks like they're not selling the digital version of it anywhere.

At least you can buy it, I can't even buy the new Anim game cause it looks like they're not selling the digital version of it anywhere.

well you can only buy from dlsite english and dlsite getchu with foreign CC, otherwise youll need webmoney which is a pain to get

anyway if the anim game is in dlsite getchu you can buy it

well you can only buy from dlsite english and dlsite getchu with foreign CC, otherwise youll need webmoney which is a pain to get

anyway if the anim game is in dlsite getchu you can buy it

I know, I bought the previous ANIM game from dlsite even though it had stupid drm on it, the new one isn't released in digital format and is not available on dlsite or dl.getchu either.

FTP it to a uploader here. They should be trust worthy enough lol.

hello anyone has the code for [たま くろ] 人妻 が 若い 獣欲 に 堕 と さ れる 刻 to Aght or ITH
thanks

Capture.jpg
hello anyone has the code for [たま くろ] 人妻 が 若い 獣欲 に 堕 と さ れる 刻 to Aght or ITH
thanks

an image where it shows what to do in game options to work in ITH

well i bought hunting blue from dlsite, had 1 good NTR route, but defo wasnt worth the 5700 yen i paid for it, need agth too

Doesn´t need a code just cancel the anti-aliasing option

thank you very much works perfectly, the story is not bad but I wish they had more NTR, the husband does not tell the wife, very little level of NTR, the drawing style is good, I give it 6.5 / 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US