Anime Series That Really Need A Sequel!

Gingitsune was fun slice of life, a sequel would be nice.

And I know there's still one episode left, but I hope they plan a second season of Strike the Blood.

Sora no Otoshimono

This is a bit sad. There was so much more to the manga, and a season 3 was expected.

Unfortunately, no season 3. Instead, in April, the movie, Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master was released in theaters. The movie ends the series.

Sorry, but IMO, this series deserved a season 3, not a movie wrap up. :objection:

And we probably won't even see the movie till the DVD comes out (hopefully this Fall.)

Ghost Hunt, D. Gray Man, Baccano!, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Kyo Kara Maou, Himitsu - The Revelation, and Air Master.

I have a ton more I would absolutely love to see sequels for but these are some of the main ones!

Black Bullet of course, and how already my good friend so beautiful said has: Also NGNL - and Seikoku no Dragonar.

recently rewatched Golden Boy and aside from the fact that i love anime from the 90´s it´s a shame there were only 6 OVA eps of GoldenBoy ! brilliant animation,funny as hell and very educational ! :) wish they would make some like this these days...

Green Green

It could have used more ecchinessness. They could fix that with another season. This master literary work would be in good hands provided they don't have the main male lead be a shy dimwit. :P ...oh and "School Days". Just as this anime gets good, it ends. It needs a second season. :P Midori Days would be nice to see again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.