Hi tofoo12

at first, i want to say thank you, I'm new in anime world and you can help me to find those that i like.
I start coming to this fantasy world by seeing
Spirited away
Princess Mononoke
Howls Moving castle
and other Miyazaki's anime, but i prefer only these ones
then i see some others and like "Ghost in the shell" .

what else you recommend to me in relate to these items?
thanks

i see that you're into Ghibli so much, i recommend you Gin no kami no Agito even though it's not by ghibli but it has some of ghibli aura...

Ya Man Can you Help with some anime having the following format

1. A Strong Male Protagonist (No Ikari Shiji By God)

2. Action

3. A heroine who isn't exactly hung up on the protagonist

4. Revolutionary themes would be nice

5. Ruthlessness as opposed to defeating your enemies by making friends with them *gags*

So that's it grateful for some help

Ya Man Can you Help with some anime having the following format

1. A Strong Male Protagonist (No Ikari Shiji By God)

2. Action

3. A heroine who isn't exactly hung up on the protagonist

4. Revolutionary themes would be nice

5. Ruthlessness as opposed to defeating your enemies by making friends with them *gags*

So that's it grateful for some help

one title fits your description, but i think you already watch it! it's code geass :evillaugh:

and heroic age could fits too...

I already watched Code Geass

But I will watch Heroic age though

And about Code Geass I always thought it was the story of a bastard who wasn't bastard enough

is this thread still alive ?

any some good harem , comedy , with some sort of ecchi ? :eek:

thanks !

27170045.png

This thread has been inactive for quite some time...

But, I can try and find something for you if you want.

I'm not asking for much just one anime in which the male protagonist isn't a brain dead moron or a spineless wimp

After a long leave, i find myself more than nervous for returning wondering whether or not i left a negative impression. I can officially declare this thread to be revived however i don't expect much after being away for such a long period of time. Regardless ill be doing my best now after this post and will notify everyone in future cases should i be taking a break.

Sorry to all of those who were left unanswered!!

After a long leave, i find myself more than nervous for returning wondering whether or not i left a negative impression. I can officially declare this thread to be revived however i don't expect much after being away for such a long period of time. Regardless ill be doing my best now after this post and will notify everyone in future cases should i be taking a break.

Sorry to all of those who were left unanswered!!

Hope you can help.

I want period anime with asian or Western Knights. You know, horses, shield and swords. No magic at all. Somewhat serious, no ecchi-ness or not over the top ecchi-ness. In-fact no super freak warrior females.

Berserker (Casca is an exception for strong female warrior)
Kingdom

Also would love a Romantic Comedy like Lovely Complex, or even Honey and Clover. Comedy is important. Again light on the ecchi-ness, no airheads, no tsundere and no bitches from hell as regular characters.

Sorry Anika!!!! You could imagine i can go weeks without any posts here and i hardly have anytime to do this anymore but allow me to respond!!!

Now i have no clue what you've seen so far so i maybe end up giving you titles you've already seen or read

In terms of an innocent romantic comedy anime which is light on ecchi and everything else
Anything from the

Amagami SS sereies
Kimi no todoke is my personal favorite
And Anohana is a small twist on the whol romantic comedy idea

Other than that ill throw out a couple random names like
Shuffle!
Princess lover (sort of knight-ish :P)
Infinite stratos

These may satisfy you even if it doesn't completely follow the criteria

In terms of your Original Request, I haven't seen any recent ones but one anime pops into mind is "Escaflowne" which is a play on mecha suits and the knight sort of theme. Its an older one but defintly worth the watch.

If anymore come to mind ill leave your a personal Message!!

Forgive this rough layout my old format is time consuming and time is something i no longer have. I hope this helps even just a little bit!!!!

I have also a request for everyone here and hope someone can help me:

I'm looking for an anime with max 15-20 episodes and it should be very funny with dirty jokes, ecchi, harem and if possible without that much romance :) And it shouldn't be that old (2008/09 and younger if possible)

Already watched Baka to Test (Ni!), Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Seitokai Yakuindomo. Liked these three very much, therefore something like these would be very nice :D

Shuffle is a cli...... I won't say it... Really liked it that was funny.... Amagami ss is great too.....

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?