Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Gundam SEED... Yamato Kira... I love him too much.

Ef the tale of XX... I see this name...heartbreaker...
Well it's not necesary to bring out the product of key right?
AngleBeats and Clannad... Extremely good.
I cried so hard when I saw saiba and Shiro take out Avalon...(i dont know why...)
I recomand あの日见た花の名前を仆达はまだ知らない... May be one of the bests of 2011...

Code Geass R2 -

Definitely. Messed me up. BADLY

recently, mahou shoujo madoka magica was a tearjerker to me. . I was scrambling to find tissue box.. . .~

how about yours? . . .:0eeeff42:
Oh my how could I forget, it was more quiet tears for me, because it was kind of a half happy half sad kind of thing.
They went on in their way, with acceptance, and their love was forever more, they didn't really loose each others, still.....gives you a bit of the feeling I will NEVER EVER forget you

Last edited:
Yosuga no Sora's ending made me cry. Maybe because it was really disappointing.

many Anime endings made me tear up at least a bit because I'm a little weak on the insides hehe 図書館戦争Toshokan Senso made me tear up at the end

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Whisper of the Heart... I'm such a romantic sometimes~

Kanon (2006) was just....

/sheds man tears.

Clannad comes second to me.

Toshokan Senso~I like it very much. Quite a special story with a nomal but affecting end. Beautiful miracles always call tears.

Neon Genesis (both the film and Anime) made me teear up so hard, I almost wanted to vommit ( ノω-、)

Tokyo Godfathers... very good story... very touching...

Yup same goes for me.
Luckily for me, I watched that anime alone, in my room, late at night. So nobody can watch me shed some tears.
The part where he cremate his dead sister is the saddest part for me.

And in the ending where he eventually dead, tend to make my heart a lil' bit ache, knowing that with his death, the family's name gone with him.

Accck! I even remembered the part where
His little sister had to eat dirt. It was horrible!

The ending made me cry. It was a filmshowing when we were in 6th grade.
Also, Angel Beats ending made me cry.
The though of separating from your beloved is painful enough to bear

Millennium Actress... quite moving... about a woman's history from beginning to end.

clannad after story and angel beat ending make me cry T-T
why must DEAD? /ire :hammer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.