Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Clannad Afterstory. When , i was so upset/pissed/sad/angry i stopped watching the series for a couple of weeks. Eventually I went back (emotional trauma from holding it in) and the ending made me happy though. I was relatively new to anime at the time and had no idea the effect it could have on a person's psyche. True story.

Clannad After Story. I nearly cried at the end, but I didn't; Instead I just got really depressed. And I recently finished Angel Beats!, which made me feel sad in the happy way, but nothing like Clannad did.

Man the ending of gundam seed destiny

THE horror of it all made me want to cry

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai...that series made me real sad and the fact that Menma was so adorable

Man Code Geass was one where though the ending was tragic it seemed rather fitting

Yeah... Code Geass... good times...

Elfen Lied... it doesn't have a sad ending but it made me cry somehow....

Last edited:
H2O: Footprints in the Sand . Well, the part that made me cry is not exactly in the end but before the end...
Kohinata died like Hirose's mother and I cried at that part. TAT
It had a good and happy ending though. You should watch it! :P

Clannad, Kanon, and Air is a given :P . Seriously though. The stories Key makes are so damn good but they just can't make art that good, which makes us want an anime series for their eroges.

Only one so far made me cry... CLANNAD ~After Story... so beautiful.

Like a Baby:
CLANNAD ~After Story (after the death of Nagisa i stopped and only finished 2 years later O_o what a waste T_T)
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Elfen Lied

Almost:
Code Geass R2
Ano Hana

The part near the end where Satoshi 'died' in the first Pokemon movie with Mewtwo! ~my childhood

i have really cried a lot in the ending of angel beats, and when i say lot i mean a loooooot u.u

I felt my eyes water during the last episode of AiR. It was very motivating and moving. I won't forget you Misuzu~

Guilty Crown Ending...

Because Ouma Shuu ended alone, losing the most important person to him. Also at the very ending it was shown that Inori was just an illusion (an object/vessel), and all Ouma Shuu efforts to save her was totally in vain. I expected an ending better than that. :crushed:

Hmm... Slayers Next's ending was pretty teary... only for the semi-romantic ones I think.

This isn't an ending (quite) but in One Piece, when they said farewell to Going Merry, i cried.

The ending from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... sad for me.

oh i jsut remembered this cos was talking to my frends about animes i might rewatch and angel beats appeared in my list xDD and it has a sad ending =( made me cry~

ef....one of the only ones that could make me tear up TT.TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?