Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Angel Beats, and Koi Kaze.....such sad shows......and the anime movie 5 Centimeters Per Second...because I actually can relate to it as the same thing the min guy went through happened to me....

AIR TV/Movie, Mahoromatic (though the way they did the Manga was far more impactful than the anime's, but this is an anime ending), Gossick (it took a bit, but then I was contemplating the feelings of the characters), Starship Operators, Honey and Clover (because I kind of know how Takemoto feels), theres plenty, I'm a pretty sappy person anyway.

Recent ones that made me tears were Kimikiss Pure Rouge and Angel Beats! ;)

Few very few.
-Video Girl Ai stairs scene dunno if crying was involved
- School Days Katsura rape scene, but it wasn't crying as more ~10minutes thinking while on "pause".

And thats it as far as I remember, guys don't cry. The only tear I sheed was on "The last Samurai" with tom cruise when he was talking about samurais to some emperor, but thats not anime.

As a few people have said Code Geass R2 totally destroyed me and Angel Beats... and the last episode of the Aizen-arc in BLEACH before the strange Xcution arc begins:

When Ichigo loses his powers and he watches Rukia 'disappear' as he realises he will no longer see her or any of the Shinigami/ghosts from now on.... T_T

~ * Raellu * ~

I'm not the type of guy to cry like that

But if it is an extremely good ending that makes people shed tears It leaves me feeling satisfied

For eg. Clannad After Story, Code Geass ( I came close to crying in this one) but I usually only watch ones with happy endings

But then comes the second type which makes your stomach churn at the horror of it all

Evangelion, I watched it for 26 episodes and then the movies just to confirm what everyone knew in the beginning

Ikari Shinji was a spineless wimp. Episode after episode I watched expecting some level of redemption

But it was not to be Ikari Shinji takes the worst anime character of all time in my book

well didnt really cried but clannad ~after story~ was really touching tear up abit o.o

Clannad I was Traumatized from that especially when-- No I Can't say I Try Not to Remember

Last edited:
For me it was Angel Beats and Ano Hana.

The endings for both.. i just couldn't hold it in. Could really relate to both. T__T

Code Geass's ending

Aria's ending

There are others, but this two in particular always get inside my head, the music, dialogue, everything, every single time always got me cried.

For me it was Angel Beats and Ano Hana.

The endings for both.. i just couldn't hold it in. Could really relate to both. T__T

agree!!!
ano hana make me crying a lot
really really good ending for me

Angel Beats, Tora Dora, and Clannad
there's also Anohimitahana (however there's one character that seriously wrong here almost till the end. you know who i mean)
and long time ago the ending of series of ARIA put me to the pillow (i'm touched).

Last edited:
Elfen Lied was quite sad on some points :)
Can't think of another one at the moment.

Ano Hana, Clannad, and Angel Beats. All three of them had me producing tears by the buckets.

KuroKami.....wasn't that bad....but I cried ~_~
Well....I felt sad in School days and Basilisk,
but School Days was more like creeped out and Basilisk was like pissed off.

tekkaman blade. the guy lost everything, even his memory. for god sake, i was a kid back then!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?