Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 got to me pretty good. I'd recommend a watch to anyone who wants to enjoy a short drama series

Angel Beats, and Clannad. The music in Angel Beats is too much. Always gets me right in the feels.

:crushed:

Code Geass R2 was the first anime to get a tear out of me. Also the 2nd to last episode of Pet girl of Sakurosou* got me.

I'm haven't been cried, but first ed from Monster is realy impressed me

Oreimo
I know, I know...everyone hated that ending! But I honestly couldn't believe how far Kyosuke went to show his love for Kirino. He sacrificed so much just to be on a temporary relationship with his sister. He even knew at the end that he wouldn't get a second chance with those girls, but he was content with what he did. I shed tears on that ending, not from sadness or happiness or anger, but from admiration of Kyosuke's choice.
:happytears:

Elfen lied
This ending was so sad.
0521_6811.jpg

Last edited:
clannad definitely made me cry XD ano hana made me weep and i was literally sobbing in code geass OTL

@MoonChow

Yep, the after story made me cry </3 and also the kyou's arc

Yup same goes for me.
Luckily for me, I watched that anime alone, in my room, late at night. So nobody can watch me shed some tears.
The part where he cremate his dead sister is the saddest part for me.

And in the ending where he eventually dead, tend to make my heart a lil' bit ache, knowing that with his death, the family's name gone with him.

I don't remeber it too well because it has been ages since i saw it,but i cried in the watermelon scene at the end...

Short description: Key-animes (And yeah, some other more)

Madoka Magika, Toradora, Kokoro Connect, Angel Beats... although not necessarily during the ending.

I see a lot have people said Angel Beats, I'm actually watching it right now. :3
Almost not looking forward to it lol, the graduation is bad enough, then when Kanade disappears and Otonashi starts grabbing at the air and calling her name... :'(

liek if u cri evrytiem :P

I think there might be more but I can't really remember...

~that moment when you've seen so many anime you can't even remember the ones you loved. :/

Last edited:
Clannad After Story :'( I haven't watched the ending yet but i can imagine....
Yes it was too intense for me! that i couldn't finish watching it until a year later :P
I heard spoilers about the ending and that also made me not want to watch it.

Yes it was too intense for me! that i couldn't finish watching it until a year later :P
I heard spoilers about the ending and that also made me not want to watch it.

yeah,me too ,it took me 3 days to watch the final episodes,i just didn't wanted it to end.. :\

Toradora, AnoHana, Angel Beats, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (one of my favourites), Zetsuen no Tempest (not really at the end but I cried), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (movie)... Can't remember anything else.

Not Kokoro Connect, though I do think it's awesome (it's also one of my favourites) I just continued reading the light novel after anime ended so I wasn't sad :)

Hotaru no haka had a sad ending,Clannad also made me cry sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?