angelbeats! roleplay open to anyone

ziroks

Apr 2, 2012
this is a few years after the anime angel beats! and people have started showing up at the school again, the guild is up and running again and the battle front is going up against something or someone that knows the angel player better and is using what looks like angel aka kanade as a weapon to force the other people to move on.

my bio:

Name: drake

personality: keeps to himself often but is talkative if needs to be

how you dead: two cars crashed into him, he was brain dead when the ambulance.

what your life was like before you came here: he was in his fathers foot steps to because the new owner of the worlds largest software program in the world, there was so much expected of him from a early age that he never had a childhood.

skills: playing the guitar, programing software

crush: open

looks:http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...on___character_preview_by_reonkun-d4q402n.jpg

weapons: black staff

how you will move on to the next life: by getting a shot at his own dream which is having a band.

clubs your in and what your position is with in the club: non at the moment

Name: Kanade

personality: lack of detectable emotion, even in skirmishes with the SSS which usually end up with her being injured. It is difficult to understand what she is thinking due to her rarely showing any outward emotion.

how you dead: got hit in the head by knife that was thrown at her by her older brother.

what your life was like before you came here: was born and raised in Canada, lived a good life until she got hit by a car and needed a heart transplant.

skills: is skilled at using swords and hand to hand combat

crush: open
looks:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_abkMP58OL...s1600/[Angel+Beats!]+Tenshi+Sonic+Hand+V1.jpg

guard skills:

Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching of Shadows.

Distortion: Allows her to deflects bullets or other projectiles away using an invisible shield in front of her. The drawback of this technique is that she has to take it down should she wants to switch from defense to offense.

Delay: Creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.

Harmonics: Makes a clone of herself which is identical to her except the clone has blood-red eyes. Clones created through this ability has their own consciousness and has all the abilities of the original - including Harmonics itself. This ability is apparently sightly glitched, as her clones was shown to rebel against her to the extent of almost killing her.

Overdrive: A passive ability that gives her superhuman strength. A word "Passive" is supposed to refer to a fact that, unlike other guard skills, this skill can be used without an explicit invocation.

Howling: Emits powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic blades, meant to make an enemy faint. Created by one of the Harmonics clones.

Angel Wings: Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable her to fly, can be used to slow descent and let her survive drops such as jumping from the roof of a building. However, this technique seems to only be a decoration, created also out of Otonashi's advice, as one of the Harmonics clones has shown the ability to jump from the rooftop to the schoolyard with ease.

Sonic Rotation: This unnamed technique produces a blue aura when used. Kanade produces a Version One Hand Sonic on each arm and spins rapidly, effectively destroying everything in the vincity. It was stated to be as powerful as a bomb by Naoi, after it demolished a mass of Shadows and left a round crater in the ground.

how you will move on to the next life: by finding the person who's heart she had beating in her chest and to thank the person for the wonderful life he or she has given her.

clubs your in and what your position is with in the club: garden club: normal member, student body president.

bio:

Name:

personality:

how you dead: (no one else can know this but you unless you tell a person)

what your life was like before you came here: (ones again no one knows this unless you tell them)

skills: (can be more then one but no more then three and make the skills match the characters personality, looks and what there life was like before they came here so it makes sense)

crush: (not recommended at the start of the rp do to the fact that there could be shadows showing up)
looks:

weapons: (no more then two and no sci fi weapons, all so no you can not have a rpg or anything like that just normal hand guns swords knifes and assault rifles and stuff like that)

how you will move on to the next life:

clubs your in and what your position is with in the club:

Last edited:
Bio: She always dreamed of meeting her sister Shiina again. Shiina had died while she was young but she had admired Shiina's amazing skills. She spent her days training in the mountains and hoping to eventually reach the mastery that Shiina had and it would somehow bring Shiina back to her. She got lost in a maze of caverns one day and fell unconscious due to fatigue. When she woke, she was in a cavern that was somewhat different from the one that she remembered fallen unconscious in. There was a throne sitting near the far wall of the cavern and she found numerous weapons in a smaller chamber connected to this one. Upon finding the weapons she ran around the chamber in her own form of muted glee and choose a pair of daisho and various other smaller weapons. She also found a box labeled "angel player" laying near the throne which seems to have appeared while she wasnt looking. The design on the cover was cute so she took it with her as she left. While trying to leave the cavern, she wandered into what looked like a massive weapons factory. Some people noticed her and introduced themselves as being from the "Guild." They brought her out of the cavern and into the afterlife school although she frequently returns to the Guild for random reasons.

Name: Eri

Personality: Quiet usually though she says a few words every so often.

How you dead: Died from fatigue and starvation.

What your life was like before you came here: Harsh training in the hopes that it would somehow

Skills: Learned ninjutsu with shiina but isnt quite as powerful. Doesnt know how to use angel player that well at the moment although she was playing around with it on a computer at the guild.

Crush: None

Looks: Younger shiina

Weapons: Usually carries around daisho and some smaller tools.

How you will move on to the next life: Meet Shiina again and win in a contest against her.

Clubs your in and what your position is with in the club: No clubs at the moment.

(nice there is just one problem.....shiina has moved on to her next life so meeting her will be impossible)

Hmm :/ Maybe another event like kanade dragging otonashi to the afterlife could happen?

(so youre not with SSS or whatever this new battlefront is?)
Eri was standing on the roof watching tenshi walk around the school grounds.

(no kanade and drake are not part of the sss yet)
"so were is this new person?" kanade asked.
"somewere" I said.

"well that does not help I would like to not be the only girl here" kanade said.
"well we can't do anything else but look" I said.

(only human girl in the school? o.o)
Their conversation was still unclear so Eri moved to a nearby tree

(only non NPC girl its just them two and eri)
kanade: I heard something "found her" I said.

She had moved to close and they noticed her in the tree. Eri quickly dashed away and into the school.

kanade: I followed her keeping up with her put leaving drake behind "I wanted to say hi and welcome you to the afterlife battle front" I said.

(I thought she wasnt in the afterlife battlefront and actually shiina was more agile than kanade lol)
"Afterlife battlefront?" Eri wondered as she tried to keep kanade from tailing her

Last edited:
drake: walked back to the school not bothering to try and keep up with the two.

kanade: "yeah that is what it used to be called around here I guess" I said.

(So this world is slightly different from the anime one? Whoops said shiina instead :x And need to run off for food)
Eri considered the offer and said "Why would i want to?"

(okay)
"you don't have to but its safer to be in numbers and I like having another girl around" Kanade said as I walked up to them.
"good lord you guys can run fast and I'm drake" I said.

Eri stared at him for a moment "Ill think about your offer" she said and walked away.

Last edited:
"thank you" I said.
"that went well" kanade said.
"hey better something then nothing eh" I said.
"true" kanade said.

"so what is the plan of attack master?" kanade asked.
"we find the guild and destroy it then turn it into our base" I said.
"our?" kanade said.
"yes our, we are a team" I said.
"okay" kanade said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US