angelbeats! roleplay open to anyone

The guys at the Guild told her that the Afterlife Brigade had disbanded years ago. They decided to take the name of the support division called the Guild after they found this factory.

we walked back to the school to try and find the guild as kanade grabbed a hold of my hand and I smiled at her seeing her blush she let go ",come on lets see if we can't find this guild" I said and kanade nodded keeping light blush on her face as she walked beside me.

They had reactivated most of the traps so far and would be alerted for anyone that walked in the cave although the traps dont really go into effect till further in the cave.

we found a way in but kanade stopped me "I will go, guard skill hormonics" a double showed up right beside her and another another and another, the four copies ran down the hall ",they will set off the traps if there are any and we can walk throw."
"smart" I said.
"thank you" Kanade said as we started walking.

There was an alarm and the Guild members were suddenly running around shouting.
"What happpened?" Eri asked.
"We have intruders and there seems to be multiple" replied one of the members.
Eri went over to the computer showing the intruders.
"Thats the girl and guy that were trying to recruit me into their Brigade" Eri commented.

the copies made copies of themselves which soon turned into a army "I think this is getting out of hand kanade we don't need to kill anyone" I said.
"the only way we can take it is by force" kanade said.
"I don't think so we could just talk to them first" I said.
"NO" kanade yelled.
"wow the angel player really messed with your head I see" I said.

There was a mob of clones crowding all along the tunnel and you could hear hundreds of traps being set off.
"It seems that theyre a couple minutes away from the Guild" said one of the members
"Time to get ready and start packing" said another
The members started running off and grabbing weapons along the way.
One of the members showed Eri a camouflaged trap door and told her to go in.

"I'm leaving this is not a good idea" I said turning around but kanade turned me around.
"guard skill hand sonic, if your not with me then your against me" she said and stabbed me throw my heart pulling the blade out of me and walking along like it was nothing for her to stab someone.

The other members also piled through the trap door and Eri grabbed her items on the way. Inside was a long tunnel leading off into the distance and it seems the last trap before the guild had been reached. A loud thud shook the ground a little and there was silence for a few moments. The guild members had all gone into the tunnel when the first clone reached the door.

kanade skipping along as the clones ran to the last trap, I got up and pulled my staff out got up and ran after kanade to stop her from killing people.

The Guild leader (Chaa) said "Ill let you do the honors" and tossed Eri a small red controller.
"What do I do?..." Eri asked.
"Just press the button and run" he said.
Eri pressed the button and a loud explosion was heard from the chamber above. The ground rumbled and numerous other explosions were heard.
"I said run" he yelled as he ran off.
Eri followed the group and eventually they reached the school again.
"Ill find you again later" Chaa said before the group disappeared among the crowds at school.

I reached kanade just in time before the ground collapsed under her and I pulled her to a safe part just in time but the clones were not so lucky, they fell to there death ",Jesus Christ Kanade you could have been killed!" I said.
"you told me we were going to get the guild so we could turn it into our base" kanade said.
"yeah but I was planning on doing it peacefully not with a army of clones but it seems they were prepared for us to come with a army" I said.

Eri wandered around the school staying aware of her surrounding in case someone was following her. She eventually wandered into the storage room and found piles of toy puppies and a secret compartment that seems to have been hidden by someone with great knowledge of ninjutsu. There was various weapons inside with marking that Eri recognized to be Shiina's.

I dragged kanade back kicking and screaming to the school and I locked her in her dorm room, I walked back to my dorm room and started working with the angel player to do something about her behavior problems.

Eri was somewhat curious about what else was around and wandered into the principle's office narrowly avoiding a giant hammer. "Thats dangerous" she thought as she peeked around the office. There was various items that seemed to have been abandoned and was gathering dust around the room. She poked at the computer at the desk and suddenly the shades closed and Afterlife Brigade appeared on a screen.

I got up and walked to the principle's office to clean the stuff that was left behind and then I saw erin "sorry about the guild thing, I wanted to only talk to you guys but it seemed kanade had other plans" I said walking into the office ",ah yes battle front from what I heard yuri used to be the leader and a fine one to"

Eri had played around with the computer quite a bit and read about the history of the battles. She had found Shiina and was reading about her when she heard the giant hammer take another swing. She quickly shut off the computer and that guy walked the door. He was saying something but Eri only heard bits and phrases before she leapt out the window and jumped onto the roof.

I walked to the computer "I know your there erin no need to hide I'm not going to hurt you" I said as I turned the computer on again and looked up on the history to see if I could find anything about the angel player or kanade.

(g2g for the night but will be on tomorrow again, have a good night or day depending were you are samlol)

Eri ran over to the computer lab and took a laptop. She had an idea what the Angel Player was from the descriptions on the SSS database. She went back to the storage room and set a small trap for anyone who might wander in. She put in the disk and it asked for her name. Somewhat cautious she typed 'Eri' and it took her to another page where she could modify abilities. She tried to make copies of Tenshi's abilities as she had seen on the SSS page but with a little twist to them and even some of her own.
(Kk goodnight :3 I needed to go soon too)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US