All things Hakuoki~ xD

Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
Context for all the things from the Otome game Hakuoki on Anime-sharing.

hakuouki2.jpg~original

PSP:

* Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ (PSP Game)

Android:

* Hakuoki: Premium Edition

Illustration/Artbook:

* Hakuoki Artbook

Drama CDs:

(I'm going to share these ones)

* Hakuoki Drama CD [Hijikata Biyori] (with English translation script made by Cyan Delirium and edited and fixed by me)

* Hakuoki DS Special Drama CD: Taketori Onigatari ~Princess Kazama and the Five Noblemen~ (with English translation script made by Abstract Eden)

Unofficial Fan-made game:

[Princess Crown]プリンセスクラウン-薄桜鬼 Doujinshi Pack: 貴方は私の旦那さま & 誰ガ為に鬼は啼く & 朽ち果てた桜の
[PrincessCrown]S.S.V ~ School Summer Vacation (245MB) PRINCESS CROWN Hakuouki Doujinshi --- H-Game (do not click this if you're under 18)

* Sakurairo School Days Repeat!

*[HorribleSubs] Hakuoki: Reimeiroku [720p]:

* Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan: Reimeiroku

Last edited:
This thread should be in Otome corner.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]

This thread should be in Otome corner.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]
Moved. Just a suggestion: you may want to consider making individual download threads for uploads without their own thread like the drama CDs.

Reactions: Tee
And one more suggestion: you may want to use the report button instead of mentioning half the staff. ~_~

Let me explain why this is important as well:

If you make a report, the first person to see it will handle it and mark it as done. That way the people involved are you and the report handler.

If you mention everyone, the first person to see it will handle it. Then everyone else you mentioned will take have to take a look, figure out that it has been handled, and then move on. That way the people involved are you and everyone you mentioned. Obviously this way a lot of staff time gets tied up needlessly, which doesn't benefit anyone. ;)

Let me explain why this is important as well:

If you make a report, the first person to see it will handle it and mark it as done. That way the people involved are you and the report handler.

If you mention everyone, the first person to see it will handle it. Then everyone else you mentioned will take have to take a look, figure out that it has been handled, and then move on. That way the people involved are you and everyone you mentioned. Obviously this way a lot of staff time gets tied up needlessly, which doesn't benefit anyone. ;)

Yeah...That would have been better. Sorry. :redface: I do read the rules of AS, but I mostly know about the Otome section rules and guidelines. Do you think you could make an index thread with all the rules in it and link it to me afterwards? That would be really great, so I can refresh my brain every once in a while with the rules. I really am a dumbass...*orz*

Yeah...That would have been better. Sorry. :redface: I do read the rules of AS, but I mostly know about the Otome section rules and guidelines. Do you think you could make an index thread with all the rules in it and link it to me afterwards? That would be really great, so I can refresh my brain every once in a while with the rules. I really am a dumbass...*orz*
I don't think such a thread would be necessary as the rules section itself is like an index already. This thread also contains some of the information corocoro just explained. There's no need to chide yourself. Additionally, if you have questions about or need help with the otome sections that goes beyond just moving threads and such, I'm willing to assist at least until we have someone dedicated to overseeing the section (there's KK, but she's currently away). I'd prefer visitor messaging to PM if it's not private, of course.

Anyway, let's not stray too far from the topic.

I don't think such a thread would be necessary as the rules section itself is like an index already. This thread also contains some of the information corocoro just explained. There's no need to chide yourself. Additionally, if you have questions about or need help with the otome sections that goes beyond just moving threads and such, I'm willing to assist at least until we have someone dedicated to overseeing the section (there's KK, but she's currently away). I'd prefer visitor messaging to PM if it's not private, of course.

Anyway, let's not stray too far from the topic.

There was a Rules & Guidelines section...? ...I did not know that. I'm kind of scared that if I make a mistake on Anime-Sharing, I'll get banned easily. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I really like this forum, so that would be tragic.

Reactions: AoiScarlet
bueno pues.... ami me encanto hakuoki su historia vi la 4 temporadas del anime y me gustaron mucho luego me entere de que tenia juegos en psp unos traducidos a ingles y quize jugarlo pero yo soy española y bueno ya casi llegan en nuestro idioma asi que los esperare ,aunque se me da bien el ingles lo entiendo sin problemas pero ahora estoy ocupada con un monton de cosas de juegos examenes trabajo,vacaciones ,el tiempo no allcanza ....bueno yo jugare la version shinsegumi kitan y el soikoroku que es su continuacion y tienen mas imagines romanticas con los chicos ya que en el juego original se centraba mas en la historia del shinsegumi y eso pero es muy interesante me encanta los juegos otomes y animes basados en la era antigua en las batallas ,espadas ,principes ,cuentos me encanta y amo el anime fairy tail en espera de su 3 temporada es el mejor y bueno los chicos que mas me gustan de hakuoki son: hijikata,kazama,sanosuke harada ohhh amo este pelirrojo todo de el jugare de 1 su ruta ,saito.

bueno pues.... ami me encanto hakuoki su historia vi la 4 temporadas del anime y me gustaron mucho luego me entere de que tenia juegos en psp unos traducidos a ingles y quize jugarlo pero yo soy española y bueno ya casi llegan en nuestro idioma asi que los esperare ,aunque se me da bien el ingles lo entiendo sin problemas pero ahora estoy ocupada con un monton de cosas de juegos examenes trabajo,vacaciones ,el tiempo no allcanza ....bueno yo jugare la version shinsegumi kitan y el soikoroku que es su continuacion y tienen mas imagines romanticas con los chicos ya que en el juego original se centraba mas en la historia del shinsegumi y eso pero es muy interesante me encanta los juegos otomes y animes basados en la era antigua en las batallas ,espadas ,principes ,cuentos me encanta y amo el anime fairy tail en espera de su 3 temporada es el mejor y bueno los chicos que mas me gustan de hakuoki son: hijikata,kazama,sanosuke harada ohhh amo este pelirrojo todo de el jugare de 1 su ruta ,saito.

English, please.

did y'all hear!!?? kyoto winds is getting a localization for pc in summer (japan or america summer?)

anyways omg!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.