Contacting Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Here's a list of the various way to contact staff members. They are ordered in the same way you should use them, with the best option at top.

1. The report button. For most things this works perfectly well to bring things to staff attention. Seriously, if you have an issue, use the button. It can be found at the bottom of every post. Here's an illustration:
    Report_Button.png
  2. The Site Support section. This is where you are and general help can be most easily procured.
  3. The Direct Staff Contact section is for issues you want to discuss only with staff members and without the general public being able to view what you wrote (or that you wrote anything at all). Keep in mind that for most things the Site Support section works better and that moderators can't see what is written in this forum.
  4. Directly PMing the moderator of a section. Keep in mind that by contacting one person, resolution time may be slowed and that the above methods may be a better solution to your problem.
  5. Directly PMing a global moderator. Keep in mind that by contacting one person, resolution time may be slowed and that the above methods may be a better solution to your problem.
  6. Using the Contact Us button allows you to send a mail that can only be seen by the administrators of the forum.
  7. Directly PMing an administrator. Keep in mind that by contacting one person, resolution time may be slowed and that the above methods may be a better solution to your problem.
  8. Directly PMing corocoro. This is only necessary if you want to talk about harassment via private messages or an issue with a super moderator. Seriously, don't send PMs for any other reason.
  9. Directly PMing Ignis. This is only necessary if you have an issue with a staff member. Seriously, don't send PMs for any other reason.
  10. Directly PMing Checkmate. This is only necessary if you have an issue with an administrator. Don't send PMs for any other reason. Come to think of it, chances are it's faster and easier if you just leave the forum instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?