[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

ty, and these 3 what do they mean?
e33.jpg

Do you know how much red is still okay or what the conditions for Yuruma Bandit event are, because I didn't get it and that would help to reduce red.

I believe berries had a value of 11, I had ten *never did any +1red event in the whole game* to get yuruma bandit event (worst case just do the things that I quoted from berries))

ty, and these 3 what do they mean?
View attachment 4485

Good compatibility (music note) gives skill level II and neutral (nothing) or bad compatibility (angry) gives I

Last edited:
So yet again I'm stuck, I'm currently on the map with the Ice and Fire sides, I've completed the ice side without any real issues, but I'm now on the fire side, and haven't been able to get past the fire barriers, I see there's the little pattern thing at the start where the flames shoot up 7 or 8 times, however I can't seem to find any uses of that, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong that would be much appreciated, not sure how to unlock it otherwise, or maybe I have to do other things for the time being. Either way, thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how does one avoid the Revier rape scene?

you mean revia or levia right?
"1) The Ogres/Orcs on the top left part of the room must be wiped out on B2. This can be done in Chapter 1.
2) During the split event that takes place in B4, Revia's team must not engage any monsters (Push the first wall, leave the second, push the third).
3) During Chapter 5 at B7, all puzzle rooms needs to be solved prior to her moving forward so she doesn't trigger any traps. " (qoute berries to lazy to type it down)

So yet again I'm stuck, I'm currently on the map with the Ice and Fire sides, I've completed the ice side without any real issues, but I'm now on the fire side, and haven't been able to get past the fire barriers, I see there's the little pattern thing at the start where the flames shoot up 7 or 8 times, however I can't seem to find any uses of that, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong that would be much appreciated, not sure how to unlock it otherwise, or maybe I have to do other things for the time being. Either way, thanks in advance.

did you destroyed the crystal on b10f?
if not do at worst case here is the solution for deactivating the cannon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nk2aYbEBiU
then this should disable the fire in the fire area of b11f

where: pic 1
what do: pic 2 + 左、右、右、上、上、右、左、下 (sry to lazy to write it down)
ladea_0002.jpg

ladea_0003.jpg

Reactions: Reacshion
From what I have found out, you cannot move a character to the arrow panel. Moving a character in the backrow seems to reduce the damage he/she deals and will make it perhaps more likely that the frontline chara receives most single-target attacks. During the prologue which I just completed yesterday, for example, I left Levin in the front row and put MC in backrow as Levin is/was much more tanky. So that may be some kind of indication.

Reactions: espiekerella
did you destroyed the crystal on b10f?
if not do at worst case here is the solution for deactivating the cannon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nk2aYbEBiU
then this should disable the fire in the fire area of b11f

Thanks a lot, I didn't even know the cannon area went past 1 room, so I never even zoned into the second part where the cannon was =P

Anyone knows how to get Meitisanas M-Rank Atmosphere Magic the one by her picture goes only till S-Rank. And what is Overkill and how or when is this unlocked, all playable characters seem to have that skill but locked.

And last point how can I rise my goddess gauge, have unlocked on rise in the skill tree near Suris Picture. Lisharas Picture says rise goddess gauge and is yellow but I am still by 600 Max.

Anyone knows how to get Meitisanas M-Rank Atmosphere Magic the one by her picture goes only till S-Rank. And what is Overkill and how or when is this unlocked, all playable characters seem to have that skill but locked.

And last point how can I rise my goddess gauge, have unlocked on rise in the skill tree near Suris Picture. Lisharas Picture says rise goddess gauge and is yellow but I am still by 600 Max.

overkill i think you are talking about doing more then 9999 damage its unlocked after your first playthru.
metisana's M-Rank magic is learnt from Rizaira's skill tree.
And last one one of them is from the tree of the big ugly muscle dude other i forgot.

I'm on a second playthrough and I've turned off random encounters. Does that prevent me from seeing the loli scythe angel? I've wandered around the mine for a while but i'm not seeing any of the (hide/stand your ground) choices appearing.

Just initiate a random encounter with the encounter button (or space key).
The Hagure Majin encounters are a kind of random encounter, so they will eventually trigger.

Can you somehow level up or strengthen the support monsters you get (like goblin, skeletton, the first healing spirit)? Or are they mostly useful for the stat changes?
And how much does the Hetare dungeon of la Dea makes the game easier? I haven't used it, but am just curious. Currently in Chapter 2 during the Rakshe rescue mission. Will probably go for Roka's ending as I'd like my first playthrough as "vanilla" as possible *lol* and I loved her character in Kamidori. Making Levina's vanilla scenes only available if you let her get rapes, made something die inside of me >_<. Luckily, CTRL button and I have been best buddies for a few years.

Can you somehow level up or strengthen the support monsters you get (like goblin, skeletton, the first healing spirit)? Or are they mostly useful for the stat changes?
And how much does the Hetare dungeon of la Dea makes the game easier? I haven't used it, but am just curious. Currently in Chapter 2 during the Rakshe rescue mission. Will probably go for Roka's ending as I'd like my first playthrough as "vanilla" as possible *lol* and I loved her character in Kamidori. Making Levina's vanilla scenes only available if you let her get rapes, made something die inside of me >_<. Luckily, CTRL button and I have been best buddies for a few years.

yes hetare dungeon really make your game easier, enemy there will give you 7000xp (last part) and some silver/gold coin frequently
so go there to raise your lvl and get lot of money

btw, use valefor's skill to increase drop rate to get lot of coin there (of course you can use it in other place to get lot of equipment)

I found the main game to be easy enough. I could Auto Battle through all random encounters. And if you don't rush through the game, most of the time you will scratch at the level cap anyway.
At the time, where the game became difficult (second run, hagure majin, ex dungeon), the hetare items are outdated and the exp from the hetare monsters is too low to make a real difference in level.
For me, opening the hetare door and having to endure the hetare title and icons the whole game is definitely not worth it. Wouldn't do it, if I were you.

And no, support monsters are weak and you can't level them up. Just use party members as support, so they can get more exp. Or use monsters who give you FS or strengthen your party in any way.

There was this majin encounter I had in the mines that sent me to another dimension. I was told i need something with lightning and light powers to break the spell or something. Any idea how i'm supposed to get back to that area?

And pizza, try this:

↑  ↓  ↓
    (chest)
→  ←  ↑

Last edited:
Reactions: wlapizza
Any special tips to beat the Yellow Demon in the mirror dungeon? Due to his tentacles he kills my party faster than I can recover and doing ~200 damage with Celica (equipped with the Eclipse weapon from Church) isn't really that promising. I have an auto-save so that I could do some shopping and money grind, but it's somehow confusing in what to spend it (i. e. speed for defense etc) *lol*. Otherwise, there's always leveling up if that makes a huge difference. Party: Celica, Shuri, Levina, Liliem.

And are Shuri's standard attacks physical or magical-based? seeing that her inital stats are leaning to a caster in general.

Last edited:
watisit thank

other question:

but this quest for festival how should I do? I can find some site that tells me?
pio.jpg

where: pic 1
what do: pic 2 + 左、右、右、上、上、右、左、下 (sry to lazy to write it down)
ladea_0002.jpg

ladea_0003.jpg

Where do I start if I go the declared way right from entering the room nothing happened so the fire are still there did it 3 times to be sure I didn't messed it up somewhere but always without results.

Where do I start if I go the declared way right from entering the room nothing happened so the fire are still there did it 3 times to be sure I didn't messed it up somewhere but always without results.

if you can access this room --> northwest, southeast,southeast,nordeast,nordeast,southeast,nordwest and southwest --> if you followed this you should exit this "area" and you should be on the other side
(red circle = start, azure = goal)
worst case upload your save
MTMUr5a.jpg

Reactions: FinstererDrache
Oh wow, just how many people did Serika sleep with!? :eek:

Serika: Do you know (how many people i slept with)?
Haishera: Even I can't remember that many people... Assuming around a hundred a year, it'd easily be over ten thousand

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]