[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Anyone knows what the Gray Parameter at the bottom are. Can only think that that is hit and crit, but not sure and if that's right what is what.

edit: was mistakable there are 6 grays.

1) ???
2) Area
3) Element
4) ??? - (maybe Crit or hit)
5) ??? - (maybe Crit or hit)
6) Skill

4) Hit
5) 回避 / Evasion

Reactions: G_Snake
For the remaining name:
1) Action Speed/Delay. Not the most accurate translation. The first should determin how quick the action is executed, i. e. in which "turn order" the character acts, while the latter is - I think - the delay of when you can act again?

Last edited:
btw. roka end fin
I can't tell you exact conditions but here is what I did
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:

Were is second switch that let you go though this barrier. This is Meruya (Rue's sister) Rescue Mission.

and where are these alicia's event?

ty for answer

The very first Mission is Alicias Rescue, after that there should be events with Alicia in town from time to time and in Chapter 5 after some events and a quest she opens her shop.

Were is second switch that let you go though this barrier. This is Meruya (Rue's sister) Rescue Mission.

The very first Mission is Alicias Rescue, after that there should be events with Alicia in town from time to time and in Chapter 5 after some events and a quest she opens her shop.

go to 2 then "rescue" Ruu's sister if you fought not too many battles then go to 3 (get water)
NZ9BR3C.jpg

Beat the Boss before the Key now I only need to find Abeloos and beat him, with my shares (Red 15, Gray 3, Blue 22) anything other isn't meaningful so I don't real need the water right?

Beat the Boss before the Key now I only need to find Abeloos and beat him, with my shares (Red 15, Gray 3, Blue 22) anything other isn't meaningful so I don't real need the water right?

the water is one condition to destroy the magic stone (it makes the abeloos fight easier)
but you're faction points tell me that you'll get the canon ending

so at the beginning I have to save Alicia? because I passed this

Where can I find Abeloos in Chapter 7, must I use the teleporters or did I only missed the right area?

just go to the next area (after you've fought ruu's sister)
5HzhhN8.jpg

s=switch, d=door; A.fight = Abeloos;
bigger rose circle (need water to get a stone), smaller rose circle (need the stone (see bigger) to destroy magic source) => aka makes abeloos fight easier (if you think you can win otherwise just fight him without destroying the source(it's also a stone))

Hmm Tenbin no La DEA ep5, VERITA ep4, Zero is 0, an this Ushinawareshi Kioku e no Chinkonka included in ep5? and where is ep3?
Genrin no Kishougun is related War Goddess?

Hmm Tenbin no La DEA ep5, VERITA ep4, Zero is 0, an this Ushinawareshi Kioku e no Chinkonka included in ep5? and where is ep3?
Genrin no Kishougun is related War Goddess?

There are to Counting-Methodes you mixed both so it isn't going to work.

Release-Count: Ikusa Megami -> Ikusa Megami 2 -> Zero -> Verita -> La Dea
Chronological-Count: Zero -> Verita -> Ikusa Megami/LaDea -> Ikusa Megami 2

Because LaDea is a remake of Ikusa Megami it is both 3 in Chronological-Count.

Ushinawareshi Kioku e no Chinkonka is Ikusa Megami 2 so no, can only hope that this also get a remake, I didn't played Ikusa Megami + Ikusa Megami 2 looks to bad not comparable with the great look of Zero and the title after this. Verita is a Cross-over with Genrin no Kishogun and Celicas first apostle Ekria originally is from Genrin no Kishogun, but she is only in Verita and Ikusa Megami 2.

yes it is, but too much red ^^

Do you know how much red is still okay or what the conditions for Yuruma Bandit event are, because I didn't get it and that would help to reduce red.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?