[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Sorry for that...I just checked this thread and found that link...the problem is though I can't beat the timer, feels like my character is realllyyy slow and by the time I reach there the time is up...Is there any way to get my character faster ?

just press Ctrl + direction button.it might faster to encounter but faster move

What do I do here? . -.

rttttt.jpg

Is there a way to increase the chance for the random event encounters (The encounters for Meiti, the large demon, or the other dimension)?

Edit:
any1 knows whioch route or how can i encounter this thing D:

It is not a particular route as much as a location. As soon as you enter blue warps (don't remember when), you can get to a tower through a blue warp on the left side of b7 or through one of the b9 warps. Get to the top of it, beat the 2 red guardians, and then the door will open up to her.

Reactions: oilaolenm
Eushully Wiki says we get 3 optional events in Chapter 5:

- Dragon Slayer
- Kidnapped Saria Event
- Lazuli Throne

Cleared the first one, third one says defeat all 3 colored Demon Boss. Does this means the random encounters?

If yes it's clear why I didnt got it. But no idea why I don't got Saria's kidnapping event maybe my shares for blue are to big. (Red 15 Gray 5 Blue 20)
In his last event Rudon said something about he wanted Saria if Celica weren't her master than gave gave him 50k. Can only think that this event locks Saria's kidnapping.

What do they mean exactly?

View attachment 4472
It's similar to the settings in Tales of games if you like a clearer picture.
From left to right: Target: Priority to enemies with low HP, high HP, fron row, back row, muliple enemies(?)
Battle behavior: Attack with full power, attack randomly, weapon attack, defend, escape
Attack Skills/Hissatsu: Use all TP, until TP reaches 25%, 50%, 75%, don't use
Magic: Use all MP, until MP reaches 25%, 50%, 75%, don't use
Recovery: Everytime, when HP reaches 75%, 50%, 25%, don't use
Items: No restrictions, up to 2 items, 10 items, 50 items, don't use items

Saw just now that Salicyl wrote by Lizaira join conditions that most blue will prevent Sarrias kiddnapping and Lizairas joining and Eushully Wiki says the event gives Blue -3. So it seems like if we want Kachua End we can't get Sarrias kidnapping event and in consequence wouldn't get Lizaira, because with them we wouldn't be able to get enough blue shares.

Which route can I encounter Bardiel ( the fourth ranked angel ). ? any1 ?

wayne bardiel is a rnd encounter *hagure majin like* so it's complete wayne which route you are, just fight until you get his encounter

edit:

kachua route by berries82
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakuya
Can you guys tell me what this choice effects? http://imgur.com/qu1AxNt
Apparently it is about giving something to somebody. The first choice doesn't do anything.
Is there a "best" choice? Has it a big impact on the story?

Can you guys tell me what this choice effects? http://imgur.com/qu1AxNt
Apparently it is about giving something to somebody. The first choice doesn't do anything.
Is there a "best" choice? Has it a big impact on the story?

I don't know how accurate it is, but on a jp. wiki site of the VN, I've read that the choice affects a h-scene of Rinsha (Rinsha 援交). Give the item to her will not trigger it and vice versa.
Source: http://www60.atwiki.jp/ladea_memoria/pages/31.html.

Anyone knows what the Gray Parameter at the bottom are. Can only think that that is hit and crit, but not sure and if that's right what is what.

edit: was mistakable there are 6 grays.

1) ???
2) Area
3) Element
4) ??? - (maybe Crit or hit)
5) ??? - (maybe Crit or hit)
6) Skill

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN