2 x cake, 2 x foods, 2 x drinks, 2 x craziness and 2 x FUN...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to both of you and belated Eid Mubarak Selvaria.
To first: G'afternoon, welcome Gwee...:hi:
Second: You're not late for that, because SB lives 6 hours from us (well, in your case 5 hours), and currently is it there ~ 08:16 a.m. morning.:goodtea:~>

Hmm someone who caused chaos and posted videos on youtube =w= [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; knows of him i think? xD

Happy Birthday you two! May it be a jolly year of narrowly escaping death so you may have another.

also [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; As people were already talking about, maybe just a quick typing error but just letting you know: the possessive for a male is "his", "her" is for females. . :)

Reactions: nanashi1
Also Nanashi, I've correctly tagged Monjster since you forgot to put the t after the s xD
Thanks King for the correcting...XD At mentions have I still a little problem, especially if at many/much mentions the case is...:goodtea:~>
As people were already talking about, maybe just a quick typing error but just letting you know: the possessive for a male is "his", "her" is for females. . :)
Well, it is possible that I a tippo made have, but in this thread are two seperate persons meant: Myo (Myako) and SB - At Myo did I "her" used, and at SB "his" used... But how already mentioned: it can be a error from me (Because I it in two evenings the thread made have)...:goodtea:~>

Happy Birthday Guyssss.... both Selvariaa and myako... Wish You All The BEst.... Ciao~~~~~

mX4DaKN.jpg

ccwVirQ.jpg

Reactions: nanashi1
Hmm... It will slowly quiet on the party... Hmm... I had rather not so hard stuff in the event/party brought...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance