[Hentai game] [120629] [アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~ しごいちゃうから覚悟なさい! [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1049319-F2G2OJZ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AA348B042AD99D28292FA632BB1845CA89DD1C55&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-71173/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Honky-Tonk Pumpkin Eroti Ka Yuuwaku Kenshuu Hajimaruyo~ Shigoichau Kara Kakugonasai!

This Is Mostly for the Absolute Oppai Fans^-^

Thanks As Always Gc^-^

?????????.vrm ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました! [ CDrawManager::Load ]

i have this error, what sould i do?

?????????.vrm ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました! [ CDrawManager::Load ]

I've been experiencing the same error on the initial splash screen during loading. And another when I try a new game. Second error pertains to "LoadScript" followed by a game crash.

I am having the same error too ?????????.vrm ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました!

Have been searching for solution but no luck

Anyone can help?

Have the same problem is there a fix/patch for it available?

Last edited:
I had the same Error, but after switching the Regional Settings to japanese it runs wothout a problem.

i have the language for non-unicode programs set to japanese, is there something else i have to set to japanese to make it run?

Same problem like everyone else here..Already running the program with Japanese unicode :/

Under "Regional and Language Options" (Vista) you have to change your format to Japanese.

Yup same error also, everything is set to japenese even my time zone is set to tokyo japan, I get the same errors... running Win7 64 bit. Don't have that problem with any of the other HTP games released.

Also like to point out that running in administration mode and compatabilty mode to Win XP sp3/sp2 doesn't work either.

Last edited:
Did that too, still not working.
Can you elaborate on what you have done to make it work? :/

Under "Regional and Language Options" (Vista) I changed the format to Japanese and under (Administrative) "Current language for non-Unicode programms" I set it to Japan. That's all then it worked.

Under "Regional and Language Options" (Vista) I changed the format to Japanese and under (Administrative) "Current language for non-Unicode programms" I set it to Japan. That's all then it worked.
(windows 7)eveyone did that even me and it still says the same thing

(win7)problem solved guys change everything to japan

change location-japan
change date and time-jp
formats-japan

and it works
i know you already have jap settings but you have to change the format, date, time and location
and all thanks to Aldonaisen info

Reactions: hostagereborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.