[Hentai game] [120629] [アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~ しごいちゃうから覚悟なさい! [H-Game]

(win7)problem solved guys change everything to japan

change location-japan
change date and time-jp
formats-japan

and it works
i know you already have jap settings but you have to change the format, date, time and location
and all thanks to Aldonaisen info

FYI, I was able to get it to work by just changing the Format in the Formats tab to Japanese (Japan). This was on Vista 64-bit.

Is this some kind of regional protection or just a game bug?

I have been experiencing the same error.

As mentioned by the other posts, you need to change your format to Japanese (in Win7 it's under Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Region and Language -> Format). Selecting Japanese for non-unicode programs is not enough.

ok. now i can play it.
here's a tip i found.

first
u have to set...
1.Format
2.Location
3.Language for non-unicode
to Japan/Japanese
if this doesn't work (like me) u have to do the SECOND

second
1.In Format setting (that already selected to japan) click "Change sorting method"
2.Change "sorting method" to "Radical/Stroke". it should be a "XJIS" by default so change it.

there u go

For those who are still interested. Code AGTH/ITH.

Code="/HB8@1C630!4A0FEAB4"

Reactions: freemen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.