Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:17FF98A9C3C022C4C58991BBE1B5A1E7F0F3F1C7

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-37157/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [111216] [13cc] 今日、僕の彼女が最低の下衆野郎に汚されます。.torrent
    11.8 KB · Views: 5,330
  • No Region Loader.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 16,179
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 101029版 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 16,840
Last edited:
Re: [111216] [13cc] 今日、僕の彼女が最低の下衆野郎に汚されます。 [H-Game]

NRT ? :eek:
PS.Shujinko...fukouda~aaa

出軌女:eek: oh...shit!:@

Kyou, Boku no Kanojo ga Saitei no Gesu Yarou ni Yogosaremasu

Reactions: HV3 and AHT69

do you have Nodvd Patch ?

Seems like the NoDvd has been posted with other uploads of this game on this site. But even using that, I still get the "This game is Japan only" message.
Seems like that's happening to other games too. Anyone found a way to work around that yet? I've been anticipating this one a lot and it hurts not being able to run it. :(

Edit. Alright, I'm an idiot and have now tried with the Loader provided. Which gives me another error after the game window opens.
Tried to upload a screen shot of the error, but the forum keeps telling me the image is invalid, so what else can I do?

Last edited:
You could always upload the image to a file hosting site and then put the direct link on this forum to get someone to have a look at the error. Usually errors can range from Unicode recognition of program files to Net Framework and required updated version of Direct X you may need to install from the disc they have provided accompanied to your own version of Direct X. Run through some checks in the mean time while you upload the image.

- Set in Region and Language to Japanese (Unicode), in Administrative Tab
- Used the alsignup_101029b.exe to patch the game
- Used NoRegion Loader.exe on the SiglusEngine.exe

If still not working update the following:
- Direct X (from the CD instead of the just updating to the latest one)
- Net Framework 2.0
- Update your Graphics Card
- Update your Sound Card

These are the basics things you can do while you upload your image and link it to this forum board thread.

Edit: I have installed the game and got it working. Already ran through most of the scenarios as well with the patch I mentioned to be installed and the NoRegion Loader provided in this post. To be frank, it's much easier than editing the execute with little to nothing to go on with in terms of instructions.

Last edited:
You could always upload the image to a file hosting site and then put the direct link on this forum to get someone to have a look at the error. Usually errors can range from Unicode recognition of program files to Net Framework and required updated version of Direct X you may need to install from the disc they have provided accompanied to your own version of Direct X. Run through some checks in the mean time while you upload the image.

- Set in Region and Language to Japanese (Unicode), in Administrative Tab
- Used the alsignup_101029b.exe to patch the game
- Used NoRegion Loader.exe on the SiglusEngine.exe

- Mine's been on Japanese Unicode since I put it together and has worked fine for plenty of other Eroge.
- Already done
- Likewise.

HatoriTakaya said:
If still not working update the following:
- Direct X (from the CD instead of the just updating to the latest one)
- Net Framework 2.0
- Update your Graphics Card
- Update your Sound Card

- Trying to install Direct X from the disc simply tells me it detects that I already have the same or newer version
- Unfortunately, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, so it's not compatible.
- Assuming you mean the drivers, since even though I really want to play this, buying a new graphics card might be a bit much for me right now. But yeah I'll check that.

As for the print screen, I'll link it here. That's the error I'm getting. No idea what it means.

Don't know if this is the cause for your case but, a friend of mine had some troubles with some recent games(not this one since he hates NTR), giving errors at the start, and it turned out be the win 7 64-bit fault.I borrowed him the Windows XP cd for him to try it(since the game he couldn't get to work, worked on my pc), and since then, it has been working fine for him...So just an idea to try if you run out of options.

Finally figured out what the problem was. It was because I was using the Dummycut instead of the standard iso liked the one in this torrent. Heard other people have has the same problem and though it took me a while to download the full 4.5 gigs, I finally gave the proper one a try and now it works.

Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time guys. Hope anyone else who thinks to download the Dummycut instead reads this and learns from my experience.

Urgh, I hate these alsignup versions of the NoDVD patches, I can never get them to work on my own. How do I use the no DVD patch for this one?

What a bummer, I download the dummycut for a waste now that there is no fix
Should have done some research first.

Urgh, I hate these alsignup versions of the NoDVD patches, I can never get them to work on my own. How do I use the no DVD patch for this one?

As with all of these, run the game exe and a window will pop up. Close the window the run alsignup. You'll be able to start the game program now (and in this case you will need to the no-region launcher).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!