『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

『Elder scrolls are like that in all The Elder Scrolls games... The name kinda comes from those... I remember there was this one man that got his vision (along with sanity) stolen by reading it...』

Reactions: uenchuceli
『I think the greater the person who reads it is, the smaller the effect from the scroll gets...』

What of if were based on your level?
So your player was affected if they were below 40.
Imagine the rage from players Who found out the hard way. XD

Hmm... so they set an end game level that people just have to be at xD Unless its more of a nice thing to have than something necessary xD

As all are just spacing out in front of their stands waiting for someone to start something, Daichi clears his throat and with decisive face touches his googles covering one half of his face as he says "I solved it" in a cool way. Next he starts talking "The event happened on Day 5, morning and afternoon. Victim is Ariya. The crime scene is the announcement room where Sin was holding his “game.” Her death is a result of the syringe injected into Ariya which caused her blood to crystallize. The three holes on her neck are from syringes, two probably from Sin and one from Fear. The cut in her leg is likely from Sin as well.
Sin's game had three hostages though Ariya was the only living hostage. Ariya was paralyzed with poisoned blood that Sin had injected into her. He had two syringes which he claimed were antidotes. Fear and Maeve were the first to arrive and managed to convince Sin to not kill the hostages, but Sin broke a syringe in the process. The remaining syringe was given to Fear and he injected it into Ariya. And its only logical that the last syringe was one that killed her! Meaning fooled by Sin, Fear killed Ariya! In other words, culprit of this, Ariya's case is none other than Fear!
" he exclaims as he extends his finger towards nowhere in particular and then pushes the screen with that same finger! 1 vote for Fear is displayed on the screen and Monoowl shouts out [hl-red]『First vote was made! School Trial shall end shortly! Vote while you still can!』[/hl-red].

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear = MISSING
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = MISSING
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya = MISSING

5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. ryuta = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel = MISSING
9. MokouX13 = Chiaki = DEAD
10. Nazaka = Moetron = DEAD
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD

12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro = MISSING
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori = MISSING
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve = MISSING
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. Soul Yamamoto = Ayano = DEAD
23. M1ha1ru = Mikhail = DEAD

24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin = MISSING

『Tag: #MG8

『You mean the "『Start playing or I'll eat your onion!』" one????』

『And exactly Satori ^_^』

Cool! So what are you gonna do? Show them "Motivational" Vids? Reveal their dark secrets to the world? Offer them a million yen? :goodtea:

『Play on the instrument I play best for them? (hint: nerves) Reveal my dark secrets to them and recruit for the cause? Offer them half of the world?:goodtea:

『Tie in front of shredder and throw onions inside?』

『Tie to chair, make a machine to drop cute onions into shredder while you tickle target from behind? ;p (wearing googles of course)』

『Sounds so innocent yet so hellish ^_^ To die from dehydration from crying too much...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!