『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hmmmmm... Like Sin would usually say... Tuesday?:donefor:

『Cause... Why not? Maybe Tuesday on the next week though? xD』

Hmm... guess that would be annoying xD

Sint... show him as a character and see what happens then?~

『You mean make a reserve character for him so that he can join when he returns..?』

Ehh just put him on the list and he could be some generic character that does nothing until he comes back to make one? xD Maybe... Or just hope vacation gives him more time =w=

『I mean, he suddenly disappeared and doesn't go online at all... What other reason can you think up..?』

He got a girlfriend?

I've been itching to play already. -_-

anyway, just to clarify, there is no "outside" in this situation, or rather the entire school is in a lock down until someone "graduates" or somehow discovers the "mastermind" and allow everyone to escape? The train goes in a loop for dorm A to school then to dorm C and then D? By which the entire rotation takes 1 phase to take place? Also, one cannot spam the use of rare medals or rather rare medals can only be used a certain number of times within a certain number of phases?

I think the rare medals can be used as long as you can get your hands on them to use them xD

Well sint did say he was busy and disappeared in the middle of the game... =w=

『Sin? Girlfriend? IMPOSSIBURU!!!!』

『Aexiel, dispenser machines don't give your medals back after you input them...』

『Yes, but in game they are called medals so I'm calling them such too...』

Lol ok xD

Hmm... /me pokes [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION]; and runs off~

『Hmmmmmm... I think I'll go make the game thread...』

『The fact that I'm making a thread doesn't mean you should immediately give me your character xD Its just me posting rules, mentioning and warning people that they need to make their character and game will begin soon... + player sign-ups closing as the game begins...』

Mehs =w= No time to do much with characters though... Until finals are over anyhow :/

『And when are they over..?』

『Ugh... Can't think up a cool name for the thread >_<』

Hmm i think the last one is the 16th for meh =w= Though i should be free somewhat by the end of the week...~

@mari Lol pre screening? xD Just needs to sign up if you want to play~

『Yeah, you pretty much just need to say you wanna play and you will be mysteriously added to the list on the first page xD』

『Meh, depending on the speed people will submit their character profiles at I will either start on Friday or next Tuesday...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread