What Music Genres do you like???

What Genres do you like??

• Total voters

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I probably won't hit every one of them~ and there's certainly alot that I don't know XD
but anyways~ share the kind of music you like (video?), or describe it~ :P

here's a wiki of TOO MANY genres X_x
I'll try to have a good bit in the poll~ sorry if I miss something >.<

I hope we can learn about what each other likes~

Last edited:
I find myself into HipHop culture so obviously hardcore, cultured and real (underground) Hip-Hop music really is my thing.. I tend to ignore pop music completely, I don't care where it's from unless I feel it holds a cultural value or a sense of creativity or musicality. I won't let the hegemonic music companies sell a fake imagery of an artist to me. Neither will I enjoy listening to some so called “celebrity“ repeat the same word over and over again in a song, over a candy ass beat existing of a generic group of chords recycled hit after hit. \(^o^)/

And no I'm not a hipster (^^)v (笑)
Not hating on no one who enjoy what they enjoy too. One.

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Easy, "other", or as I describe: Alternative Progressive Virtuoso Math Hard Rock Metal Experimental on Ice.

I like the piano/violin so music with that is great ^^
Other genres.. Latin / Reggeaton / Zouk

Actually..I listen to pretty much everything, as long as it sounds right in my ears ^^

I mostly listen to voiceless stuff~ BGM, OST, annnd idk other things :f
the genres kinda mix and vary alot. Some would be jazz, easy listening, mellow, trance, electronica, angelic, inspirational?, fine arts music (rarely), a bit techno, sometimes orchestral, and passionate music~
What kind of music I like varies alll the time. I'll have a favorite song one day, and hate it the next. but later like it again xD

atm I've already released some interesting jazz music if anyone's interested~ you may like Ramune or narcissu (for the most part lol).

I like a lot of genres to be honest from Piano Rock (it actually exists wiki it lol) to Metalcore it just depends what mood I'm in
but according to my iPod I like:
J-Pop, J-Rock, Anime Soundtracks, Visual Kei, Shibuya Kei, Noise Rock, Heavy Metal, Power Metal, Punk Rock, Pop Rock, Emo ^^, Deathcore, Drum & Bass, Grunge and Classical Music :D

I dunno either Ushio I guess it just depends how I feel I mean one minute I can be listening to As I Lay Dying (Metalcore band) to Vanessa Carlton - A thousand Miles. I guess I'm strange that way ^^

I have noooooo idea how you can go from rock to classical XD

Well, in rock there are genres where the basis are classical music. If I remember correctly, many hard rock bands made their songs in accordance to some pieces of classical quite known, Mozart is one of their favorites.
Just check Symphonical Metal Rock.

oh that reminds me~ bands that kinda use rock but make it more orchestral?

I think it makes more sense than my personality~ melancholic emotionless person one min, bubbly happy the next! XD

Yeah, but don't dig too much or you'll end up in some weird music that: or don't know what they're saying (language or the lytics itself) or you won't never understand the rythim. I'm currently listening Math Rock "Giraffes? Giraffe!" and it can't be weirder. Or maybe it can.

honey, I'm not worried about getting into weird music since I've been there and done that~ Usually it varies from person to person what weird is, but there are some extreme cases where the music is just that bizarre with no question x_X

I don't listen to rock often~ rarely if I'm ever in the mood :p

Well, it's mostly for people who tends to follow the rythim with their fingers or feet, you'll try and then say: "wait, what?!" any song from the album Superbass!!! from Giraffess? Giraffess! I specially like "Fu*king Ants men! Where're they coming from?" But it sounds beautiful, at least to me.

Link!

Last edited:
I like many different kinds of music and it depends on the mood that I am in, but normally my music taste concentrates mostly on rock, punk rock, heavy metal, new metal, hip hop/rap, and some mainstream songs once in awhile. I also sometimes enjoy listening to some electronic music (techno) and hardstyle. But sometimes I also listen to other kinds of music :D

Last edited:
Hmm... My choice of music is... I don't know... I haven't been listening to that many music genres after all.... XD
I love music as long as they are good... The lyrics, how the music carries itself, the meaning behind them... So, genres doesn't really matter... XD
But mainly, I love vocals, rather than BGM... It feels like that a BGM is some kind of not complete yet...
Well that's just my opinion... XD

i like pop, rock (especially j-rock), and my favorite band is Falcom JDK sound team. I like anime op, ed, and game ost too. Sometime i listen classical music.... :)

what do you guys think about making custom arrange albums? like, you just make put a playlist of music together, give it a name and offer it for others~ :P

thooo I have too much to go through XD I still think some people would like it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。