Cell Phone Rage

Kasumi

AFK Master
Elite Member
Sep 12, 2012
So, I log off the computer last night (well, technically early this morning but meh) and move to set the alarm on my Sony Ericsson to get me up in a few hours. And then I find out that the Menu buttons were not functioning. :wtf: And they had been working perfectly fine just a few hours ago, I hadn't dropped the phone or anything (not recently anyway) and it decides to pull this on me?! And it's only been two years! :raging:

Then I did something admittedly stupid; I tried turning it off and turning it back on, hoping a restart would fix whatever was wrong. Instead, I enter my passkey and try to hit 'OK' and the menu buttons still aren't working. Oh joy. :bloodthirsty: I couldn't make calls before, but I could at least receive them. Not any more.:dispirited:

Where's the loyalty, the loyalty?! :raging:

And before this, my previous SE eventually (again, after two years of receiving it) couldn't function without continuous, perpetual charging. Take it off the charger for two seconds and it dies even though it was fully charged. It's like a person in need of life support and was so crippled (it's not even a mobile phone any more) I had to get a new one and I just had to go with another SE, didn't I? :angvoodoo:

Lesson learnt; most SE phones only last two years. Not buying another SE, ever. Again. :swearveng:

hmm, it's quite annoying if the menu button aren't working, it's a essential part in a phone

My phone rage is caused by my signal. I get pretty good signal everywhere except my home. My phone works fine at neighbor's houses, just not mine. Its like the phone knows when I'm at home and decides, "nope, no signal for you".

It's not just the Menu button, but all the buttons excluding the numeric pad. D:

Oh LOL that sucks, especially if you're the kind who's at home most of the time. xD

It was kind of funny just now when my dad was getting down my mom's old Nokia for me to use (we keep it as a spare for incidents like these) since he was the only one tall enough to reach the shelf. He actually drops it and it clatters to the ground. They start freaking out and checking if it's still working and I go, 'Don't worry, it's a Nokia. Instead we should be checking if China has had any more earthquakes.'

13774347.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。