[LPW #66] The LPW Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalPyre

Old King Boredom
Elite Member
Nov 17, 2012

Rules:

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies, they are always watching) is a-okay.
- Chit chat is allowed you dungus.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed. If you do this Sam will hit you with a whale.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed. You just aren't that important.
- Once 2679 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user with the 2679th post can make a new LPW or pass on the honour to another member.

The number has no significance. Just like all of us. :(

Last edited:
congrats final..so..which one is right?xD

Congratulation once again FinalPyre, this thread is now blessed and sticky.

I'll call it a day, laters guys :3

cya king, and back to dangen ronpa the game =D

Bye King. Well done on your duties and I'm glad it has your blessing.

How evil of all of you to make me win it when I wasn't paying attention :runaway:

the one im gona try win is 69 hehehe... /me drool

Why thank you sam. Good luck with that one Zad. XD

I was actually going to make the number be a CPU model number, but I don't think it is smiled upon to go over 3k? Seems like people like it around 2-3k ish.

well we already have 2 going to 1 million so... no need right XD

Hmm... im only really going to get the first thread to a million... =w= Too much effort for two...~

Yeah I don't really care about the count back one much. :P

I wonder if we added up all the LPW posts, how far that would be by now? If they average 2k, then we would be past 100,000 by now. :)

『Hmmm... I think you close LPWs too early King...』

how long is this introduction going to last been at it for over an hour now...

『Well, thats how introduction should have been... Not that less than 1 minute like they did in anime...』

yeah but ontop of that the emulator is a bit laggy so its taking even longer than it should... im a relatively fast reader since i started reading VN's

One hour of intro is generally too long, if nothing much is happening.

it's just due to the lagg and hopping back and forth from ASF, if the lagg cleared up i'd probably have gotten through it in 15-30 mins maybe, that is if there isn't more after this...

『Well, in the introduction they basically introduce all 15 characters and give a small dialog between Naegi and each one of them...』

yeah im just moving onto the gym the now, but glad i got that save point... gonna check if the save feature works properly on this emulator... or ill be pissed...

Hmm... that is quite a long intro... O.o Couldnt introduce characters as the story went? xD

well it plays a main part in it, like i said the intro was only longer because of the lagg from the emulator since im a fast reader it shouldn't have even took half the time i spent on it, but i think it's time to go to bed, 3 AM here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks