where do you read Manga online?

I often go to kissmana, sometime mangafox. I prefer kissmanga because they have 1 page reading. It may slow at first but when the page fully loaded, just scroll down to read. :)

Heh. I use a Manga Downloader rather than going to manga reader sites. It's much more faster.
If anyone wants the program, you can go ahead and PM me. I alternate between kissmanga and batoto for HQ releases. Plus it has a bookmark feature which notifies you for updates.
:gakuran_haha:

I only go to kissmanga and mangafox so i don't know if there are differents ( HQ or not ). Although i use those 2 sites often but i never use their bookmark ^^.
BTW it's easy to get manga these days. I remember when i first access to moe world, find HQ manga it's really hard... oh yes it's the story about 7 years ago.
:nyanmusu_sigh:

Any recommendation for alternative of mangatraders? I just find out the site is down since 2 month ago.

That is also what I want to know after all I didnt find any place like mangatraders.I remember how difficult was to find a good site ,somtimes I remember the good times of mangahelpers .A few weeks ago Ifound a website where you can read raw manga like shonen magazine , young jump and other magazines online but now I didnt bookmark or save the address and now I cant find it again.kissmanga is great and batoto I dont like very much that they mix all the releases (spanish , english , french , etc.)

I use mangainn.
The site is a little slow but what i like from this site is that you can suscribe to any ongoing manga and receive instant e-mail notifications when a new chapter is out.

Very neat thread. I use whatever stuff it is you might post here ;’)

I alternate between mangahere and batoto, the last one for more variety and quality.

For the websites with raw manga I know are raffmanga and senmanga

I usually read manga at KissManga, Mangafox and sometimes at MangaHere. But my favorite is KissManga because of "all pages" option that make more easy to read

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] same here, same xD

Usually mangafox, but when I am too bored of it I switch to mangahere
And for mobile, manga rock (because I rock as that :D, jk xD) RIP my phone battery -_-

[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; oh yes sometimes I have better internet connection with mangahere ^^
well you can always download and read it without turning on wifi :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?