what do you do when the war back

Hmm why would i want a war back? :/ This stupid country is already in multiple wars =.=

Which war are we talking about?

If there is a war break out, in which my country involve, I would be the first in front of the recruiting station(if we have any).
Whether they accept me or not, is a different matter.

if there was a war... then i would use a katana... and i hope that when there is a new war that all the guns and shit are destroyed XD i want to go back to martial arts, katana's and arrows XD

Nothing, because then would too not different as the before war-situation...

what do you do when the war back?
can't get ur meaning?

Warring times are back? I see opportunity to kill everyone I hate. which may or may not include [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Hmm if theres another war... which there seems to be :goodtea: Well i guess ill repay mustache in kind :traitor:

I'll pray to make war quickly ended. There is always better option than war.

there's already war being started by Frank against onions, Nawi, Sam, Slayn and me

He starts wars with everyone and everything~ Hmm still dont get the point of this thread though :goodtea:

hmm.. if there was a war i would awaken my inner power and destroy all evil with my bodyslam

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092