What's your very first Otome game?

My first?
I think it was Love Academy on Android.
I wasn't into otome games at that time and I didn't have my own console and android/iOS at that time too.
But I was really interested in otome games the moment I found out about it thanks to Valshe singing the opening of one of the Hiiro no Kakera's game.
And then found out about emulators and started playing games on them.
My first otome game on PSP was Jewelic Nightmare. I give it a rating of "above average" since there are interesting parts and boring parts.

I'm not sure which one I played first... It was either Always Remember me, Date Warp, or Yo-Jin-Bo. :D
It was everything: the art, seiyuus, BGM, and the whole concept of being able to choose what happens in the story. I was new to the whole idea of visual novels, so I was pretty intrigued. I then started reading(?) many types of VNs, not just otome.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
My first otome game was Hatoful Boyfriend... I think. I found it when I was watching Cry's vids (mainly Ao Oni and Corpse Party) and I also ended up playing it because wow pigeons dafuq is this. Of course I discovered more otome games like Starry Sky ~in Spring~ and Boku no Shokora. My obsession with these kind of games made me play VNs and Eroge too ∩( ・ω・)∩

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
My first otome game was probably Shall We Date: Ninja Love while I was looking up ninja on the appstore. Then after that I ended up playing the rest of the games that NTT Solmare had out at the time and the first two games Voltage Inc. had out

it took me awhile to remember when all the otome gaming in my life all started, but im pretty sure it was Starry sky in spring for me~
I got into it after i watched the anime. I kept trying to go for Yoh's route but somehow gravitated towards Suzuya lol xD

My first otome was RE: Alistair++. I just searched "free otome games" on google and that was the first I found. I love it still. I was so curious since I'd seen some anime characters play those type of games in an actual anime, so I had to try one myself! - Pretty sure they where playing on a DS. - Buuut my first visual novel was "CLANNAD". Tbh I still haven't completed it, I don't want it to be over... ever.

I remember my first one was yo-jin-bo. then I got into several from then on. I have a soft spot for that game :)

I think My Very first Otome game was pirates in love from voltage for iPhone. Or tokimeki memorial 1 not sure :D but Pirates in love was my favorite for a long time

My very First Otome game was Fantasia Requiem of the Abyss. It was actually the 2nd in the series.
I actually found the first one after this one which was stupid of me! ><

I guess, it was Always Remember Me.
Then I found and played all games from Winter Wolves, then all games from Hanako Games, and then I found my ultimate favorites - TokiMemo GS Series and Yo-Jin-Bo.

And then my obsession with otome was started XDDD

I played my first Otome game a few years ago. Well this event has it's own story but i'm not sure if anyone want to hear that :) So my first game of the genre was Starry Sky in spring and i falled in love with Otome games since then

Hmmm...I have to go back to memory lane, haha. Well, for me, my first otome game was Pirates in Love.

Totally fell in love with all those Bishies. :chuuni_worldismine:

I stumbled upon it by accident as I was trying to look for another game. Call it destiny in the making

My first one probably has to be Hakuoki on psp! I played a lot of VN before then, but this was my first otome game! I actually saved a really long time to buy it and a psp <3

My first o e Stare Sky in Spring ( but I never cleared any route. Don't kill me please)

Mine was the android app Enchanted in the Moonlight by Voltage and it was Miyabi the kitsune that I fell in love with, then when I found out about all the Otome on PC I was like woooooow and I spent soooo much money on apps when I could've just been buying full PC games T_T

Reactions: Vice
My first otome game is Vampire Knight on DS :) I used a walkthrough all route. :akazukin_sweat:

My very first otome game is Remember Me by Winterwolves. I was quite shocked when the demo version I had played stopped. :P

I don't quite remember, I encountered my first game years ago. It's either Starry Sky in Spring or one of those NDS games with English patch (Love Revo/ TMGS1/2).

I shall assume that it's SS in Spring since that left the biggest positive impression on me. I went on to find other english-patched otome games and games like QoD - Second Reproduction and Yo Jin Bo solidified my love for otome games.

I started looking for more translated games and I discovered a Chinese otome forum. Starting from that fateful day... otome games had a place in my heart.

buenno un dia no tenia nada que hacer y busque por internet y encontre y descargue starry sky in summer me encanto ryonosuke es tan tsundere y totalmente mi tipo y desde ese momento me interese en los otomes en estas historias tan hermosas que crean y bueno ahora tengo un monton .... y tambien al mismo tiempo me encanto el anime hay series geniales de comedia de amor de accion de recuentos de la vida ,te hacen reir llorar y enamorarte y aprender de estas historias son muy buenas para grandes y chicos y no me refieron a historia de sexo y violaciones por que tambien las hay y son muy obcenas deberian censurarlas pero bueno simplemente no hay que verlas solo miremos las cosas hermosas ....

My very first otome game was SS - In Spring... I enjoyed playing it, the seiyuu, theme (except the idea of the only female in school lol). Then, I played the following games TMGS1,2,3 + Yo jin bo +... etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.