What's your very first Otome game?

My first otoge.. i think Storm Lover Kai or Tokimeki Memorial 3rd Girl's Side on PSP but never had finish 1 routes (sorry XD)
My first "finished" otoge is hakuoki on 3ds (cliche eh)
but i know some titles before i really play it.. i had try to download Starry Sky (with patch fans t/l) but never had chance to play. somehow i can't install it or not success patched the game. i gave up for some months because that :( it's so really hard to play otoge on pc, that's what i think (so hilarious, me in the past XD)
then when i have psp, i search some and tried 2 titles but not finished it because.. uhm.. i'm forgot the reason XD maybe my jobs?? hahaha XD
i bought 3ds (because pokemon) and later i know hakuoki and starry sky have 3ds' title but only hakuoki have english.. then i play it and fall in love with Heisuke's (Yoshino Hiroyuki) and Kazama's (Tsuda Kenjiro) voice <3

My first was Tiny x Machinegun. I've tried some male-oriented VNs back in 2010 or so, but couldn't get excited about them and figured it's probably just not my genre. But in 2016 I decided to try again because I've heard that these games can be an excellent way to practice and learn new things about the language. Now I'm very glad I did.

Reactions: espiekerella
My first otome game was Starry Sky in Autumn. My reason to try the game because my sis keep teasing me with Naoshi's (Leo) picture, and I decide to give it a try for that game. At first it surely hard to understand the japanese language especially, when I still dont know that the computer should be set to Japanese locale, so yeah, the kanji words become some weird symbols.(Good old days). :boys2_shy:
But thanks to otome game, I've learned to read and understand some japanese language.:boys2_hippie:

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side. It became an example for otome games when I first started playing them. But now I realize I don't have to suffer with such a merciless stat raising system with games nowadays :P I don't even remember getting more than 5 boys and I've played all 3 games :eek:

I believe it all started with eroge flash games. The type where you repeatedly say same crap to one girl and after approximately 50 days you get to bang her and receive a shitty drawn H picture as a reward. One day I accidentally found a game with Sakura from Naruto as a protagonist and enjoyed tremendously to finally be able to play from girl's perspective.

I think my very first game was probably "Harukanaru Toki no Naka de."
Most important point for me to choose games is character VOICEs.
The order of priority: 1-VOICE, 2-CHARACTER, 3-STORY
I play both of Otome and BL games. ^^

Persona 3 Portable (P3P). While It's not exactly a otome game, I'm a fan of games that have otome elements in them.

It was long time ago
At first I thought it was some ren'py game like Fantasia: Realm of Thanos or Frozen Essence
but after thinking for while, Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town is the one who started it all

:embjudge:

My 1st experience with Otome Games was actually Sleepy Time Boyfriend, I still have pratically all of the apps for it on my phone. Their voices sound so sweet, especially when you have headphones on it'll sound like he's right beside you whispering words of love in your ear before you doze off to sleep~

❤ I especially love the Sleeping Sheep variation of it, since it has an option where he'll count sheep for you until you fall asleep ❤

Sadly, my old phone messed up, and although I was able to recover all of my Sleepy Time Boyfriends, I couldn't get back my Sleeping Sheep ones! ₍ᐢ ›̥̥̥ ༝ ‹̥̥̥ ᐢ₎

Diabolik Lovers ~
Everything started when I found the anime. At first, I liked and didn't liked the anime (?) and just said to myself that I needed more, because everything that I saw seemed to be undone or have more things behind its world. And I was right. I ended up finding the game, liking the art, voices everything and getting into it. Later, I find more Otome Game's [I remember that the second that I found was Hakuouki XD] that catched my heart and just entered this world. I ended up quiting the DL fandom, however, I still like the game and always will carry memories of it <3 :alice_inlove:

It has honestly been so long it is hard to remember. But the earliest that I do...was probably Yo-Jin-Bo.

Ah man. I saved up for a PSP - used, because this was like, 2012 and they didn't make them anymore - so I could, and did, buy the limited edition Hakuouki that got released here in North America. <3 Oh god. I played the absolute crap out of it. I was 19 and in love xP I spent the next year importing plushies, the manga, keychains and clear files. I couldn't get enough of what they called an "otome" game that was finally in English, in my country.

I had found out about Hakuouki in high school through my best friend, who taught me everything Japanese basically, and we watched the anime when it came out. Toudou, Sano, and last but not least, Yamazaki <3 They will always hold a special place in my heart.

My first otome game was Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side on DS. After that I went down the rabbit hole in to otome world

It's been soooo long I can't really remember, but I think it was either Frozen Essence or Doppelganger: Dawn of the Inverted Soul. Both great games, but the latter in particular has always stood out to me... So many feels, so many memories! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.