The lurking people on AS~

I mean, lurking is like a hit or miss, similar to watching anime x-x
you might be able to enjoy watching other ppl~ but at the same time, you would have more wonderful memories by talking or wtv~ :P

Hmm lurkers usually go back to lurking after a while :goodtea: I suppose more random stuff to do would help...

Hmm... Being active isn't that great anymore... I guess people have more fun lurking than posting....

Hmm... Some sign up and haven't heard of them anymore..... Guess they just want to say hi then back to lurking as guest....

Ehh well some joined AS to say thanks and stuff or at least thats why i did xD

then theres those who can't make time for it... though not sure if being a lurker or a mushroom that suddenly pops up is better

I'm usually pretty busy (at work for most of the day--only get home around 8pm and catch up on some more work) and even then I can make a couple of short posts which isn't hard.

But in general forums that provide download contents will always have substantially higher ratio of lurkers than active posters, and they are usually too busy fiddling with the contents they download anyway...that's just how it is.

I was supposed to be a lurker, but then I got trapped in the spam section :forsaken:

lol i guess so~ ppl act like they get bored all the time T~T
expect alot, and pretty much have a burnout :f

i am one of those quite type! not anti-social, just prefer not to blah! blah! blah to much! probably i am shy and a little serious type! it is true, many lurkers and sign ups will not last long on most "download" website since their interest is only one... to download the one they wanted, after that... sayonara!

I just wanted to be a part of the community, i joined 2 days ago i got about 40-50 post so.

I'm going to add to this topic and ask~ how did you find this place, why did you become interested, annnd what do you like about this place the most?

I'm pretty sure I found this place a few times when i was searching for music~ but most of the time the links were down and sooo I lost interest x-x I ended up having alot of forum accounts at different places, some with the same name or wtv. I tried to use a Japanese one if I could (神摂理、運命、潮, etc). Since it's hard for me to make time to be with irl friends, or find others that have similar interests as me, I wanted to go through and see if a forum fit me. I avoided the places that seemed to be closed off (uninviting, confusing, etc.) Cyberbullying was one of the reasons why I just avoided some forums.
Anyways~ I picked this mostly because of the name I had 神摂理潮 which was unique compared to my other accounts. Blending in seemed easy, as if people never really noticed. (you know those conversations that seem like you shouldn't join? x-x)
Over time I understood more about the site of course~ My motivation for coming was knowing that people are actually interested in talking, and not just "being nice to new people." (if you know what i mean.. x-x)

anyways~ I've found that I can pretty much be myself here~ :runhappy: but i kinda wish there wasn't room for hard feelings x-x
I mean.. it gets weird if you somehow get on bad terms with people :f that almost made me want to leave... :deadsad:
hmmm believe it or not, a fortune cookie convinced me to stay XD

Hmm i found this place before megaupload went nuts... so the links were still decent and stuff~ Was here for a week or so and then decided to join cuz i saw the anniversary thing xD Then went nuts spamming and now the forum is like this @_@

@ushio Dun leave... D: Ill be sad...

How did I find this place?

Well, I was looking for some anime episode (I don't remember which) using a search engine. The engine displays the download link and sometimes the source link.

I saw an "anime-sharing" source link and checked it out.

I was amazed by both the quantity and quality of anime here! After lurking a while, I began checking out the other sections of AS, and found I liked the topics of discussion, and the posters themselves! So I joined, and am happy here!

i found this site after reading some guys blog about how to set up atlas and other type stuff for untranslated VNs where he said that this site had a good selection of or somthin like that and after checking it out i realized that i had considered using it several times in the past and so i was like "well w/e why not" and signed up and im glad i did~

Stumbled on the downloads section a ton of times. Then one time I fell into the forums and decided to make an account :))

Next questions~ Why would you visit another person's profile and not say anything to them? Why do you think other people do that? What do you think makes more people decide to visit your profile? If you had more control over your profile, what would you do?

sometimes it bothers me to see random people visit x-x Sometimes it makes me a little jealous of how some people with fewer posts have alot of visits XD I thought it might be something like what they're involved in, but it still doesn't make sense.
I kinda noticed that alot of girls just come and go~ :foreveralone: (alone here ;; ) annnd if they've mentioned who they are somewhere, that might give them a little attention from random people. (kinda creepy x-x) not many lurkers after me sooo i'm fine with that~ :runhappy:
anyways~ I'd probly visit a profile to know whether or not I should add them. maybe i want to know when's the last time they were on~ orr just dropping a message :P

Hmm profile... i havent really done anything much with it since i covered it with those whatever stuff... think i went overkill... doesnt sit well with me but too lazy to change xD

I dont really mind people visiting? Not like theres much for them to mess with though maybe a message would be nice so i could get to know more people~

When i visit people's profile... probably accidentally clicked? xD Or i have some purpose for doing so~ I forget to add people quite a bit too :/

It your choice pannya to leave it empty... But why do peoples visit it to say nothing.... I want to know what you peoples think about it... Some comments please, like is it cool or what the F*** is with that profiles....

P.S. Do posting in between when your busy count as lurking when your on by just being idle????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!