The best Anime Movie

I can't say I have a favorite. But I can say Which two I like the best. Mononoke Hime and Street Fighter: The Movie

it's not that am a Ghibli fan, but it just so happens that all best animes for me are from Studio Ghibli.. xD

-Spirited Away
-Hotaru no Haka/Grave of the Fireflies
-the Borrower's Arietty..
also Colorful *although it's not Ghibli*

hmmm.. many good anime though..
Princess Mononoke and Kara no Kyoukai.

There is another best anime movie, I forgot to mention. It's "AKIRA". I heard, they going to make a live-action movie.

I would say Ghibi stuff are nice, I usually just count any movie that goes along with an anime series as part of the series so that cuts out a lot that I would called movies... Apple Seed was pretty good and so was Sword of the Stranger

1.-5cm per Second, because it hit close home. ;_;
2.-Ghost in the Shell.
3.-The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Hmm..
- The girl who leapt through time was great
- Grave of Fireflies was heartbreaking.. :deadsad:
- Afro Samurai was just plain bad-ass!

The Place Promised in Our Early Days (Kumo no Mukō, Yakusoku no Basho), This movies was great. It was so heartwarming and sad.
5 Centimeters Per Second is another nice little love story that was awesome.

Ofcourse any movie Makoto Shinkai does is awesome.

Grave of the Fireflies... Very strong story.. It explores the banes of war..

Summer Wars,
Spirited Away ( must've been mentioned countless times )
Kara no Kyoukai 7

Thank you Tayau for mentioning Kara no Kyoukai on the list of best anime movie~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.