So I have a question about this girl in my School...

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Ok this really cute girl goes to my school and I dont know if she likes me or not.
She is in only 1 of my classes and I sit right in the desk right in front of her's.
Sometimes in the hallway she looks at me and when I look at her she looks away.
She even added me on facebook and I accepted. (Her sister added me too, kinda weird)
And we have never talked to each other before.

Does she think I am a disgusting freak/stalker or does she like me?

Any girl experts out there willing to decipher and understand how this girl's feels about me through her actions?

:donow::blushhappy:

Hmm she probably doesnt think that youre a stalker? Why else would she add you on fb ;p Unless its obvious that youve been stalking her fb and she just decided to add you? ;p Just try talking to her a bit? Maybe start on fb since she added you there~ But anyhow there isnt that much to base your love on atm ;p Youll have to ask but i do feel that it isnt all that strong of a relationship atm~

Reactions: Yee199
Some people are a bit shy. Maybe she likes you, but is too shy to say so.

For that matter, maybe you are a bit shy, because you haven't said anything to her.

You could try asking her out after school, for some ice cream (girls love ice cream) and a pop. If she says yes, you can both talk and get to know each other better.

And if she says no, you're no worse than than you were.

Hope this helps! :)

hmmm so you've never talked to each other & she added you on facebook? i wouldn't necessarily say she likes you, but at the very least, she's showing you some sort of interest,romantic or otherwise, and due to gender roles, she may want you to be the one to start conversation. the only way to actually be sure of anything is to get past your shyness and actually start talking to her.

Good luck :thumbup:

Just start the conversation dude... like "Can I borrow your pen?" "Can I borrow your note? cause I forgot write the last lesson."
Come on maybe she just shy... Remember when talk to a girl you should focusing on her eye...

actually something as borrowing her notes is a great idea. i didn't think to mention it, but i actually did that last weekend. if you're lucky something with the notes can help you talk to her even more even if it's just handwriting that's hard to read. for me, she had a lot of good drawing on it, and now she's gonna be drawing me something. simple things can be the most helpful. and eye contact is really important. i'm not just saying that to tell you not to look at other parts of her, but it makes you seem more interested and that you're paying attention

actually something as borrowing her notes is a great idea. i didn't think to mention it, but i actually did that last weekend. if you're lucky something with the notes can help you talk to her even more even if it's just handwriting that's hard to read. for me, she had a lot of good drawing on it, and now she's gonna be drawing me something. simple things can be the most helpful. and eye contact is really important. i'm not just saying that to tell you not to look at other parts of her, but it makes you seem more interested and that you're paying attention

Hahaha What If her handwriting is really bad? like a grass lol
@Yee199 don't forgot to tell us the result dude :D

Hmm yeah~ Get to know her a bit before actually asking her out ;p Make it seem like you like her for more than just her looks~ Or at least... i value personality pretty highly...

[MENTION=46126]hentaikun[/MENTION]; You need a ; after the name to actually mention ;p

Haha thank for the info dude... I'm still new here and actually I'm not reading term of service or anything... just register yesterday :D

Yeah good personality is important... at least it's not yandere you will be fine:8

Hmm yeah~ Get to know her a bit before actually asking her out ;p Make it seem like you like her for more than just her looks~ Or at least... i value personality pretty highly...

[MENTION=46126]hentaikun[/MENTION]; You need a ; after the name to actually mention ;p

really? haha i've been doing the whole MENTION in brackets thing this whole time haha

Reactions: hentaikun
Lol thats called quoting but does about the same thing xD

Hmm yandere... well thats a more extreme form of love? xD

Yandere is full devoted but the Yandere negative effect is really bad... I'll prefer Tsundere :8

Oh I dragged this thread to become yandere or tsundere thread :whistle:

tsundere's are cool to see in shows, but irl they're pains in the ass lol

True lol and need effort and patience to deal with tsundere girl...

i have the patience and willingness to put in the effort, but i kinda have the same personality, making it difficult to crack the shell lol

Last edited:
Lol yeah... i do think im quite a tsundere as well... shy and never going to find the courage to ask out a girl xD

She must have some interest, to add the OP to Facebook. There have been a couple of ideas tossed out to break the ice; the next step is to do so.

Sometimes, the hardest thing to say is the first "Hello." After that, it gets easier to talk.

Hmm... not quite? ;p

Umm... I-it's not like i wanted to say hello or anything... I... I just... well... umm... hello... *then she stares in silence before walking away*

Hello! :)

It also helps to put a smile on your face when you say it...

preferably not with a black magic marker. ;)

I'm kinda shy myself, but I've gotten to know some nice girls, with a smile and a "Hello." Can't hurt to try.

Perhaps the gist of my advice is, "If you have nothing to lose by trying, and a great deal to gain if you succeed, by all means, try."

First off I have to say I have to say awww...that's so cute :P. I miss being young...

But in all seriousness. She likes you. Looking away is a sign of shy behavior. Since she added you on FB she has some interest in you so now you just have to build on it. Her sister might have added you because the girl might talk about you to her sister...not in a bad way of course.

One thing you can try is during class if you have a free moment, ask her to help you with a problem or something that you don't understand (even if you do understand it). If you see her in the morning, tell her good morning before heading to class.

When you get to the point when you break the ice and can talk to her somewhat regularly offer her small things when you're around her...like coolly take out a stick of gum and offer it to her. You could either let her have the whole thing for herself or you hold one end, she holds the other and you both tear it in half, or just give it her and pretend it was your last one. This will let her know that you're considerate and generous to her.

When you get to know her a little bit more make notes about important things such as birthday, favorite color, favorite snack, etc. Girls like guys that pay attention and remember stuff about them.

Whatever you do...be yourself. Never change yourself for a girl or feel you have to be someone you're not to impress her. Sounds corny but if she doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't worth it. Don't rush it, take it steady and good luck.

she probably just shy and thinking you dont like her why dont you make the first move ?

I am so shy!!:blushhappy:
I hope things goes as planned.
I kinda have the habit of eating an entire pack of gum in one day. :P
I will try that pen move. :menft:
Whenever I talk to a girl, I get shaky, nervous, and cant think of anything to say, then I end up saying "Ok" "cool" "thats nice" etc to them. In my head I am like "WTF say something that wont make it awkward!!" and it ends up being awkward. heh :donow:

I am currently on Spring break right now so I will hopefully get the courage to do it and update next week.

(Currently broke so cant really take her out anywhere nice and if I ask my parents they will be like "Omg son you got a girl?? how is she like?? Is she the white?? Why dont you like hmong girl huh?? Omg gotta tell your auntie and uncles!! School comes first then you can have the girlfriend!!"
Then entire family tree knows and will be bugging me about it at parties/Reunions
:lecture::canthear::sigh:

Someone mentioned YANDERE here ????

I wouldn't mind yandere >P Cause I don't mind her having my undivided attention >D

I don't want to write a wall of text right now. too lazy. But don't focus on romance.love if your interested in her and it makes you knees feel weak. Just get to know her FIRST, as a friend/buddy/companion/classmate...then everything will be so much simpler if any one of you want to take it from there.

I am so shy!!:blushhappy:
I hope things goes as planned.
I kinda have the habit of eating an entire pack of gum in one day. :P
I will try that pen move. :menft:
Whenever I talk to a girl, I get shaky, nervous, and cant think of anything to say, then I end up saying "Ok" "cool" "thats nice" etc to them. In my head I am like "WTF say something that wont make it awkward!!" and it ends up being awkward. heh :donow:

I am currently on Spring break right now so I will hopefully get the courage to do it and update next week.

(Currently broke so cant really take her out anywhere nice and if I ask my parents they will be like "Omg son you got a girl?? how is she like?? Is she the white?? Why dont you like hmong girl huh?? Omg gotta tell your auntie and uncles!! School comes first then you can have the girlfriend!!"
Then entire family tree knows and will be bugging me about it at parties/Reunions
:lecture::canthear::sigh:

OK good luck dude ^^ hope you don't say anything weird :P
don't forget Eye contact...

Reactions: Yee199

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.