So I have a question about this girl in my School...

Hmm... highly praised? Make her feel special? =w=

Thats so super vague that im surroundered by the delusion that it actually makes sense when it obviously does not.

And then again, this game was not P4G, but Tokimeki Memorial the original version, but in the promotional beta version with only one heroine.

Lol well different girls like different things ;p Though i guess cute stuff usually works~

Do something just for her? :/ Well its mostly just stuff after you actually become friends ;p

Maybe she's just bothered by something about you. Like a lone pimple on your forehead or something.

So youre saying it isnt that she likes him so much as she saw something odd? xD

Maybe she's just bothered by something about you. Like a lone pimple on your forehead or something.

Ughhhh I do have pimples. Makes me feel bad q.q
(My nervousness exceeds level 9000 when I am around her)

:samuraihero: Tea Tree Oil is the way to go with pimples...and washing the face everyday(which I do).

Don't let your nervousness overtake you...that would add to the stress and thus the addition of pimples.

So youre saying it isnt that she likes him so much as she saw something odd? xD

Real life isn't always Bakuman lol.

Lol well it does seem that guys tend to overthink things when it comes to girls and girls tend to not pay that much attention =w=

:samuraihero: Tea Tree Oil is the way to go with pimples...and washing the face everyday(which I do).

Don't let your nervousness overtake you...that would add to the stress and thus the addition of pimples.

Real life isn't always Bakuman lol.

tea tree oill......??????????? its work.?????

Sure does. for me anyway.

Kami-niisama can teach you all about approaching girls... his manga guide by this name: "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai"... Look to him for the answers!!! D:

you must play psp vita too... and bought many VN/galge to obtain/unlock his skill.... :XD:

Ughhhh I do have pimples. Makes me feel bad q.q
(My nervousness exceeds level 9000 when I am around her)

Be confident about your image. Your pimples will only should stop around the age of 25 if I remember correctly. If you live in a western country, I would advise daily face washes to rid of yourself the excess oils in the skin with something like a face wash cleanser or something on those lines. That's my personal preference along with some other medical products I use personally to keep my looks up when I was younger.

With that said, I don't carry the looks (I think) so I tend to just work with my persona and style to deal with all social interactions. This also include romances.

I have a question of my own. As the filthy otaku that i am, i have no idea of how to aproach girls. I tend to speak my mind and honestly praise them. But seems like most of the time it comes out as forced... plus what to do when you are interested in
a beautiful girl that is already highly praised by everyone ?

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Following statements and advice is merely an opinion and some basic advice in-between. By no mean it should be treated the bible. This assumes you're still some kind of education. But it can be used in a working adult society. It also assumes you have some periodic contact with this person you wish to make into a romantic relationship. And if anything in life, nothing is perfect so be prepared for it.

I feel there at least one of these girls in each campus, if not in each department or year levels. Quite frankly it sounds like your timid in your interactions with other people that you're not interested in. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if it's coming out as forced, then it's either you're really timid about what kind of response you'll get or something negative happening.

If you're interested in her, I would start up with understanding that you shouldn't worry about the result of your social communication interaction until after she interacts with you. Reason? You won't know until she gives you a response. Otherwise you'll drown yourself in questions and delusions of 'what ifs.' That is a one way ticket to nowhere.

You want to start of with the basics that does not creep anyone out. Get to know her in basic personality, preferences, likes and dislikes. If she's open person, you may already know all theses or some of it, perhaps you know her hobbies and what not. From there, you might want to just do some basic touch up on what you are trying to aim for. Do you want a serious relationship with her? Long or short? Or do want to just have a relationship then work it from there?

From there, your approaches and the way you interact with them will determine how you go from there. Honestly, I'll leave the rest to the others who may have a better way to go on this since I believe in finding your nuances in these things.

Some people are good with romantic relationships and others are not from the start. Same as talents and skills, not everyone are born equal and that the person you like may not be the one for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yee199
you really shouldn't use anime/manga as examples to pick up girls.
real relationships are quite different (which is why they suck)
reality-worst-game-ever1.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=39370]bbseno[/MENTION]: Well 'do' you approach it path is great and everything, but I feel that you should really get down to what you want out of this relationship. True you can get around your otaku behavior and other things you don't want to show to others. But if that's really who you are and how you want to live your live, you're going to have it hard unless you have them look at who you really are. Like don't expect the prettiest girl to be the girl of your dream. For all you know if you're just looking at how pretty the person is, don't be surprised if that person is a skilled at dressing up as a the opposite gender.

But no action means empty results is what I do agree with. If you want something, go out there and try and reach for it. And understand when you're not doing well. Think of what you could do better and learn from it. There's no such as one answer to these things. Some things work and others don't. Like don't be that guy who suddenly say hello and try and strike a conversation to that special person as if you have known for years. Start off getting a small conversation off and work it on it from there.

If you're going to remember one thing from this post then may it be this one.

Time waits for no one. If you want that change then make it happen with your own two hands.

Last edited:
[MENTION=39370]bbseno[/MENTION]: Well 'do' you approach it path is great and everything, but I feel that you should really get down to what you want out of this relationship. True you can get around your otaku behavior and other things you don't want to show to others. But if that's really who you are and how you want to live your live, you're going to have it hard unless you have them look at who you really are. Like don't expect the prettiest girl to be the girl of your dream. For all you know if you're just looking at how pretty the person is, don't be surprised if that person is a skilled at dressing up as a the opposite gender.

But no action means empty results is what I do agree with. If you want something, go out there and try and reach for it. And understand when you're not doing well. Think of what you could do better and learn from it. There's no such as one answer to these things. Some things work and others don't. Like don't be that guy who suddenly say hello and try and strike a conversation to that special person as if you have known for years. Start off getting a small conversation off and work it on it from there.

If you're going to remember one thing from this post then may it be this one.

Time waits for no one. If you want that change then make it happen with your own two hands.

"boys be ambitious":samuraihero:

...and i'm a cat :runhappy::runhappy::runhappy:

Last edited:
[MENTION=39370]bbseno[/MENTION]: Yes, be ambitious but also aware what goes right and wrong. The worst thing you can do is do nothing at all. What did you achieve? Nothing. Relationship and love is deep as the sea. But it will stay like that if you afraid to change that tomorrow. Be that person who find someone that you can be with rather than someone that is trying to reach that beauty, unless of course you know how to get there or can level the field with your own.

Personally for me, I actually reached out to people and tried to get to know them and talk to them. Some people will like you and others won't. Know how much you want to talk about and actually find that common place where you connect. Without that, you're going to have a uphill battle on having a relationship with them. If that person is interested in you, they will naturally look for you and try to interact with you. No matter how awkward it may be.

Alright, I'm going to give you a short example cutting off the unnecessary bits.

Creepy
You go up to some girl you like and say "Hi, <insert person you like name>" then trail off to something like "I know what you did last Summer." That's creepy for most people. Unless you were with that person, that throw you off as a stalker or something who does something shady. Don't be that guy or girl.

For all general uses for life, try and start something like this for a conversation.
This assumes if you at or close to the starting point of that relationship with each other.

"Morning <Insert person name>, how you been?" and then start of a topic that your both interested in if possible but not too personal. "Did you hear about <topic>?" If they're interested then they will show some interest in that topic and will exchange comments about it. Try and keep the topic open for discussion and give some room keep it going. This will be your indicator on what type of relationship that person is on with you.

People from this thread may already summed up what you could do which tends to be something like this:
  • Comment about her appearance
  • Be nice and friendly with her (Not a Door Mat or someone who's to be used)
  • Try to interact with her when you can (without the creepy status)
  • Try and gain her attention and have a conversation with her
I may have missed what others have pointed out.

This is what I think you should try and do for yourself:
  • Fix up your appearance a bit (Like be more presentable but not overwhelming)
  • Work on your atmosphere (what's that? Well if radiatate anger, people will think you're pissed off)
  • Learn to smile (without looking like a guy or girl that is scary)
  • When they talk, you listen then respond (let them know you're interested in them)
  • Find that common interest (you going have a better time with that special person if you can relate)
  • Enjoy your time with that person (if you don't, it will show that you're forcing yourself)
  • Learn to accept that you're not going to always succeed (Face it, if that person is not interested in you, then learn when to move on)
I'm not going to list them all but that's the basics. These things even work as a ice breaker when trying to get to know someone. Remember to be as close as who you are in a good way and present only your good points. Otherwise you're just going to screw yourself. First impression counts but it's not the end of the world. I know a few people that is really good at acting and can work with making people believe they are something that they are not (such as a otaku/manic or better yet unfriendly person) and still turn the tables. It all comes down to experience and knowing what to do and when you do should do it for the reasons of why you want to do it.

One real life example
When I was younger, I used to fall under the musician category which is actually rarer to be in since my college didn't have people who actually knows how to play music (as in perform seriously under pressure or at least on front of 30 people). Personally I played Guitar for myself and just allowed people to listen it. Through it I learned to see the difference between with people who wants to be with you, those who want to treat you as a new toy and people who actually likes you. Although I was much colder and serious, I learned how to interact with people and make people smile.

On the other hand, I know someone back than that was extremely popular, social and outgoing. The unfortunate thing was that person didn't clearly draw the line between love and just being friends. So it fall apart and it took time for it to build back. These things happen and it's normal. If it happens, move on and keep looking for that special someone.

Know what you want that relationship to be at. Know who you want to be. If you're friends with them and you want to be in a serious relationship then ask them out. Be open about it. If you just met this person and want to have a relationship with them, get to know them. Talk to them and find out if that person is right for you.

That's all I want to say.

Reactions: Yee199
She doesn't think you are a stalker, btw don't be afraid the come off slightly stalkerish, girl...they love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.