So I have a question about this girl in my School...

Being added by her(and her sister) on facebook is not that bad of a sign. Nowadays, being added on facebook by someone you just know by face or, for example, a schoolmate, is already common. The main issue is how you would turn that opportunity to something much even better. Tee hee.

Update: April 3, Wednesday
No great opportunities has shown itself to use the borrow Pen/Pencil method.
Will update soon.
Yee199 out.

Thanks! Let us know how it goes.

And if all else fails, remember the ice cream technique I mentioned. ;)

Well her seat kinda got moved away from mine and I am failing some classes. I guess Operation Girlfriend will be put on hold for some while.

You can pass your classes with the power of love and friendship.

Another question!!

Does the approaches that the guys do in the Anime shows work in real life??

those at the beginning episodes in SchoolDays do.

and lol, well, love is war
if you don't do it today, you're never gonna do it tomorrow
you don't wait for an opportunity, you create them
also, let's just assume the best, says she's interested in you
unlike anime, real life "interest" don't last for too long
maybe she'd have already lost interest in you the week before you decided to do something about it, considering how vague you 2 are right now.:mafiaboss:

hmm. all i can say is good luck. it's very important to keep the interest alive too

Hmm when you said failing classes i though ask her to tutor ;p But i guess thats probably not what you want to do ;p

haha don't start failing classes to get her tutoring. it's a bad idea lol.

Sorry update took sooooooooooooooooooooo long but lately I have been super lazy.
So I initiated plan borrow pencil 2 times, still no luck on any real conversation because I am a big pussy and very timid.

gomenasai.jpg

Sorry update took sooooooooooooooooooooo long but lately I have been super lazy.
So I initiated plan borrow pencil 2 times, still no luck on any real conversation because I am a big pussy and very timid.

gomenasai.jpg

Time to step it up. Borrow an eraser!

Lol comment on her hair? It worked for haruhi :runhappy: Maybe youll be dragged into some random supernatural events as well =w=

yeah, don't do that unless you have follow up topics... that is a very awkward situation if not....

I have a question of my own. As the filthy otaku that i am, i have no idea of how to aproach girls. I tend to speak my mind and honestly praise them. But seems like most of the time it comes out as forced... plus what to do when you are interested in
a beautiful girl that is already highly praised by everyone ?

try checking what she most like now.. like her favorite movie now.. or anything.... Must level up or make new Social Link.,.. More Social Link.. more stronger u become.......

SOCIAL LINK GO!

Well.. It will be good if you notice if something is change in her.. like when she cut her hair, you can go praise it in simple conversation.. and sometimes action is more good than just words~

Okay, lemme u teach u some flirting trick:

The approaching
1) Smile at her when u have the chance.
2) After that, greet her, eg. Good Morning :)

^--- that would do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.