So I have a question about this girl in my School...

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Good luck, guy! Hope things work well for you! :thumbup:

Reactions: Yee199
In my head I am like "WTF say something that wont make it awkward!!" and it ends up being awkward. heh :donow:

haha that's a big problem i have too, just making up topics that last for like 5 seconds lol

if I ask my parents they will be like "Omg son you got a girl?? how is she like?? Is she the white?? Why dont you like hmong girl huh?? Omg gotta tell your auntie and uncles!! "
Then entire family tree knows and will be bugging me about it at parties/Reunions

yeah i know how that is. that was the biggest reason for me not dating much is my families patronizing me. i honestly had to threaten them by telling them i'd never involve them with my love life with their attitude lol

Hmm that sounds a lot like my stupid dad going nuts at my aunt's place when i said i was going out with friends and one happened to be a girl... :/ Then suddenly grandma was talking about how i had a gf when i got back and all the cousins were like omg you got a gf? and im like gosh darnitall its a female friend :dead: (one that i had some interest in and she might have had some interest in me but being too shy... i never asked and she never did either and now were just friends xD) Hmm but yeah~ You should probably become friends with her first~ Might make it easier to actually ask and she might be more likely to accept~ But otherwise ill hope you do better than i did ;p

If both of you are shy IRL, just use facebook chat (or YM, or Skype, or anything) to have some conversation online. Approach her by giving comments on her status, tag her on pictures you posted on FB, etc.

Just try talking to her like she is a normal person and you should be fine (though that might be easier said than done). You are better off talking to her a bit before you start considering relationships anyways: you might not get along at all, or you might get along very well. See if you have any interests in common.

Also instead of borrowing the pen, you can always try: "Hey can I borrow all your love?" :menft:

Hmm that sounds a lot like my stupid dad going nuts at my aunt's place when i said i was going out with friends and one happened to be a girl... :/ Then suddenly grandma was talking about how i had a gf when i got back and all the cousins were like omg you got a gf? and im like gosh darnitall its a female friend :dead: (one that i had some interest in and she might have had some interest in me but being too shy... i never asked and she never did either and now were just friends xD) Hmm but yeah~ You should probably become friends with her first~ Might make it easier to actually ask and she might be more likely to accept~ But otherwise ill hope you do better than i did ;p

that all can be helpful though. my dad used to pester me a lot because there was this girl that i used to hang out with a lot, and he always assumed she was my actual girlfriend when she wasn't. he gave me 20$ everytime we hung out lol

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Turning dating into a business.

hahaha it wasn't even dating though. we were just hangin out lol. of course as a guy, the "yeah i'd go out with her" thought was in the back of the head lol.

"Just hanging out" and dating are very similar things. The only thing that changes it to actual dating is formally changing the definition between yourselves. :P

"Just hanging out" and dating are very similar things. The only thing that changes it to actual dating is formally changing the definition between yourselves. :P

there's also the fact she had a boyfriend lol

you have to try even if she has a boyfriend ;)

You will not loose something that you don't have it ;)

So go on!

what about the other guy is a totally jerk?

Maybe she wanted to change things...

Well then the good is that she make the first move adding him as a friend at FB so something is fishy about her BF...

i don't know what else then...

He must make a try...

as i said in other other post

He has nothing to lose..

ummm who we talking about??
and I think he doesnt want her boyfriend to sneak up on him and snap his neck.

you have to try even if she has a boyfriend ;)

You will not loose something that you don't have it ;)

So go on!
Terrible idea imo. If someone is already in a relationship and they decide to talk to you and get intimate...thus cheating. And just so happens that they break up with that person and start a relationship with you, who's to say that person won't turn around and do that same exact thing to you later down the line? You can choose to go along with it but you also accept the chances of that scenario happening again.

It may seem like a victory at that moment but you have to take those factors into consideration.

Another question!!

Does the approaches that the guys do in the Anime shows work in real life??

Once you perfect the Master Fall you can achieve anything. I think the most masterful I have yet to see is Shinji in the original EVA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.