RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] ;

Thank you dear Will~

I am sure you will enjoy viewing and critiquing each person's work. It will be a worthwhile experience.

I shall place your name as the third judge.

If you ever feel like resigning or too busy, please do tell me. I will remove your name as a judge. ^^

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

As the others have responded, please do mention my name or any of the judges... Post your work in this thread and we will place it on the front of the page.

Any image-host is reasonable like 'imageshack', 'tinypic', 'imgur', etc.

Please have fun and don't over-think or overwork yourself. ^^

NEW BANNER FOR THE CONTEST!!! :lmao:

zryB0uC.png

Reactions: FinalPyre
I should thank Nero for starting the whole banner thing from the last contest.

Shiki was the one who started the omake.

AhGwee started the whole advertising to newcomers.

My... how much time has passed since then.

Hello and good to see you Pyre~ :3

---

Hello my 'coughing' Sam~

I will make a few more, but maybe 4-6 days later. xD

Need a break from PS.

Why do you want to make so many banners anyways? Also, if I may inquire, what is the 'omake' section for? People not participating to post things just for the fun of it?

Hmm yes omake is just anything xD

Hellos ojou sama~ I do believe im better... mostly... xD

Well... more banners to choose from~ Sooner or later ill be having trouble deciding what to use x3

Why do you want to make so many banners anyways? Also, if I may inquire, what is the 'omake' section for? People not participating to post things just for the fun of it?

I'll just make two more banners for now~

The banners benefit as advertisement. Since we post in almost every section on ASF, people will see it and perhaps check it out.

We even advertise by word or doing VMs.

By creating a banner that was aided by Photoshop, people might even be intrigued as to how to create something in Photoshop as well.

Besides, it is good practice for me. I improve a little bit at a time. ^^

The 'omake' is just extra drawings or miscellaneous to liven up the contest. Could even be 'potential' drawings for the contest, but were never submitted.

---

/me hugs Sam and feeds him some homemade congee <3

---

We must have Pyre use a banner!

Reactions: FinalPyre
Hmm... if she makes too much then the image limit wont let you ;p

/me huggles ojou sama and says "ahh" before eating a bit~ x3

Ohhh ho ho ho. I see it now. The purpose becomes clear, like melancholy clouds parting to reveal the benevolent sun.
I suppose I just put one in my signature spot, then?

Reactions: renano
Kyaa~

My dear Pyre has become an advertiser~

Newcomers are the easiest to persuade. Just mention the contest while welcoming them and they'll check it out or even tell someone else.

---

I make congee almost everyday since it is slightly cold.

/me goes 'kyun kyun' when Sam says 'ahhh~' xD

Oh... hmm that would actually be pretty nice x3 But i dont have congee that often...

/me says a-arigato and blushes a bit while waiting for the next spoon full~

Now if only they where clickable as well....

Btw the apparent limit for sigs is 500 characters, though I can't 100% remember if that inc with spilers tags, even though spoilers would be somewhat counter productive as advertisement. But at least then one could have ALL of them...Kinda like when some guy in a movie opens his wallet, and this long list of cards just fall out neatly in some kind of plastic covering...

/me must visit PS today and familiarize myself just somewhat

@ Pyre

You can do this RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest

If you want it shorter.

I just link the contest with my banner. ^^

LOVE your sig. xD

@ Sam

Congee is easy to digest and easy to make... so it's good to have while working.

/me gently scoops another spoonful and feeds Sam while wiping his mouth with a napkin to make sure he is clean~

@ Genki

Yo Genki! xD

I won't do that anymore.

It's Daylight Savings. Hope you changed the time.

And healthier than stuff like instant ramen xD Probably doesnt take too much longer to make?

/me fiddles with his fingers as he accepts the next spoon of congee~

@genki 4 images and 10 lines is the limit~

Roger that renano. As a side note, your link on the image doesn't work quite optimally, since if you open it in the same window AS overrides the command and simply brings you to the 'full sized image' page. Opening as a new tab will open both the forum page and the 'full sized image' page. You can still see it on hover though.

Also oh god I forgot about Daylight savings time. So basically it is almost 3am right now. I am off to bed. orz

@ Renren Yo !! And good morning too you...at least from this side of the atlantic...ehh Daylights....I always miss that stuff every single year lol
:reallyconfused: But will it make morning even earlier now, or later,..wait lol, what am I saying haha

I was unaware of that ... /me feels a bit tired in the morning
And I keep oversleeping...

So they used to be clickable as well eh, your as pro as you are. Thats why you could sell chopsticks like crazy. O,o starting to see Rens master plan with all the business training.

@Sam Oh I see, it's one time I put a bit too much in my sig...and I got a system msg of sorts that said I had surpassed the 500 something limit...but maybe its what ever comes first ~?

Reactions: renano
@ Pyre

Good-night dear Pyre.

Yeah... I know about how it overrides the image. xP

It just saves up space if I do that way in the sig.

@ Sam

Instant Ramen is godly! Cheap and fast! Many flavors as well.

/me feeds Sam and tucks him into bed

@ Genki

I've been doing 'business' for a long time. xD

I even sold water balloons as a child.

I will be going now. Daylight Savings 'screwed' me over. Lol.

See you. /me triple glomps everyone

Lol but not good to be eaten too much x3

/me stares at the ceiling satisfied for a while... then wonders about all the stuff he havent done yet and wanders off xD

See you ojou sama~ Hmm i do think i should be the one tucking you into bed then x3
/me triple glomps ojou sama and carries her off to bed~

Nightys as well pyre~

Hmm yeah probably whatever comes first~

@Renren
Sou desu ne~
Well well I see, I think I did some similar kinds of things as a kid, I once sold my toys to other kids out of my window, easy cash !:P And before that I when I was really young, I went to some of the concerts where my older sister was, and collected the beer bottles eh, kind of an odd sight, since I guess I must have been around 5 at the time maybe.

Oyasumi !

/me then absorbs glomps and saves them for one massive future power glomp Power-Up xD Then thinks up designs of sweet dream recipe's for future nights. Inc dream portals so he can watch over, and also make for an enjoyable escapade to make you smile all trough the night and wake up refreshed and ready for a new one.
Note: your night will basically become like an extra dream like day.

*you too Pyre, Konbanwa, I might grant you a good morning when it's my time to go to bed...

Last edited:
In Jr. High I realized that I could probably make some money selling other students explosives/smoke bombs, but the fact that it would probably end with me being arrested kept me from it. I was extremely close to trying, if only for experimental purposes. :/

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; I had those exact plans once, plus I wanted to sell fake passports as well :whistle: lol what kind of guys are we around here anyways xD

Fake passports pffffffffffffff XD
That would be even more serious trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]