Comment about my (tiny) artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshiete Re maid

Elite Member
Apr 23, 2015
Yo. I really didn't want to make own thread to post such small artwork, but I didn't see threads where everyone can post own tiny works and anyone can judge them :o_O:

Anyway, I'm not artistic person at all and never actually drawn anything before (by scratch). For some reason I wanted to create something with GIMP and came up with drawing just basic anime/manga eyes in couple of colors, sizes and perspective. I really like anime eyes <3 So, what this look like? Bad? Awful? :D

http://imageupper.com/a02/1/10/X14707535552055852_1.png

E: What the fuck? "Image removed due banned content" Just when anime eyes has been banned content? :eek: Especially when I host bunch of NSFW pictures in there :P Oh well, I'll mark the "NSFW" box then...

Last edited:
[MENTION=110433]Oshiete Re maid[/MENTION]; are you going to use this thread for uploading any art that you are making?

If not i will forced to lock this thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: Evdokia
Umm, I really don't have any other works and I'm not planning to do anything bigger. However, I have some edited (uncensored etc.) images. The original artwork itself isn't mine, but the edited parts are. Does that count? :D

Umm, I really don't have any other works and I'm not planning to do anything bigger. However, I have some edited (uncensored etc.) images. The original artwork itself isn't mine, but the edited parts are. Does that count? :D

Those images if they are NSFW it's better having them at the Pictures Corner in a thread that you will made rather here. If it's not an NSFW images then you can post them here.

Reactions: Oshiete Re maid
Those images if they are NSFW it's better having them at the Pictures Corner in a thread that you will made rather here. If it's not an NSFW images then you can post them here.

You're right. They mostly are NSFW. If I decide to upload them, I'll go there.
But yeah, like I said, I don't think that I'm drawing anything else. So I apologize for such unnecessary thread :redface:

You're right. They mostly are NSFW. If I decide to upload them, I'll go there.
But yeah, like I said, I don't think that I'm drawing anything else. So I apologize for such unnecessary thread :redface:

Do not worry :)

I will be glad to mentioning me at your thread!

This thread is closed.

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!