RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh two contests~ Ok then xD Hmm can people participate in both then?

See you ojou sama~ Sleep well~

Goodnight Rena. Interesting game you posted on the previous page btw...Those can be the ones that gives some memorable times.

Hmm... /me thought of rune factory... not that i played it... but saw friends? xD

Hey. This is a really shameful question but...uh...how do you tag someone in your post? Haha. It's true, I forgot.

Hey. This is a really shameful question but...uh...how do you tag someone in your post? Haha. It's true, I forgot.
[MENTION=19989]name[/MENTION] ; Just take note of the >;< at the end or it won't work. I was a recent change.

Lol don't tell me there is actually someone with that name haha
sounds fun, I might try this out If I have time or an Idea at the least
I had the same thought, until I gave up when I came to the Idea and Time phase... But who knows...

Hmm... i wonder if ill actually get to that omake >< Another friend's birthday coming up and i sort of want to make something x.x Sighs... I can probably have some randomish stuff for omake...

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Two contests then. Got it. I wasn't completely sure about how that was working. Maybe next time make a separate thread for both?

Naaa lets spam the hell out of this thread!!
And maybe I might partake in this digital one.

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Two contests then. Got it. I wasn't completely sure about how that was working. Maybe next time make a separate thread for both?

Hmm... I still consider it one whole contest with two categories.

Art contests have them all the time. It is all art, but separate categories like for painting, charcoal, sculpting, etc.

Perhaps in the future there may be separate threads... Although, I prefer it this way. A person may decide to switch to drawing if he/she did Photoshop.

---

And dear Sam... being fair and giving everyone a fighting chance is indeed great and provides much glee, but ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON FOR ONE CATEGORY NOT BOTH. I stated that in the intro. Please do understand~

---

See you and take care as always~

/me casually sighs and exits

Hmm... Sounds interesting... But even though I can almost perfectly imagine character in my head down to little details I just can't get it on paper... If I were to say in RPG manner: my art skills aren't high enough to match my imagining skills and because the gap is just too large it makes it even harder... Although I don't remember if I even tried to paint something before... Hmmm... I might try to create something if I become free before the deadline...

Hmm okies x3 Im fine with it if thats what you choose to do~

Goodnightys ojou sama~

Well it took a little while But there it is:
-LioNeeZ Quest for the Legendery Chopsticks-
Its a gif so enter to the URL here to see it so you wont end up in the middle or the end of the stort :happywhistle:
http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/...gendery-Chopsticks-by-LioNeeZ_zpse91709db.gif
The-Quest-For-the-LEgendery-Chopsticks-by-LioNeeZ_zpse91709db.gif
For those who didnt manage to read:
]Hello my name is LioNeeZ and this is my tale...
long ago before everyone where born there was a tale...
of a chopstick soo powerfull, you could use it to eat ANYTHING!
so the next morning I went for the Forbidden tower.
The journy was really short, but I managed to get there.... SAFE!
But as I slowly opened the door, A sudden chill of horror passed by...
Yes...
someone allready ate with those chopsticks :crushed:
The end.

Hmm... Sounds interesting... But even though I can almost perfectly imagine character in my head down to little details I just can't get it on paper... If I were to say in RPG manner: my art skills aren't high enough to match my imagining skills and because the gap is just too large it makes it even harder... Although I don't remember if I even tried to paint something before... Hmmm... I might try to create something if I become free before the deadline...

I've heard many artists say that your ability to imagine things will always be five years ahead of your ability to draw them. As you get better at drawing, you only tend to get even better at picturing things in your head. :P

Actually there were a lot of times I wanted to try drawing things, but I don't really know what to begin with... >_< The only thing a drew so far were a few weapons like swords, daggers and other stuff... + I'm a bit of a perfectionist so if I notice anything wrong I begin to think that its a fail...

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; yeah you have to be willing to let perfectionism go with art, because otherwise it may just get frustrating after a while. I think it is best to only touch something up for so long, and then start something new. :)

Being a perfectionist may actually help you improve faster if you are able to focus on the individual parts you need to get better on. I recently saw someone who decided they needed to get better at feet, so they drew feet from a multitude of different angles as practice. I think they did over 50.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;

About the thing I promised you...

I couldn't stop myself from loling a bit to myself after watching a certain episode of something shortly after reading a story about you and your brother...It was just too good of a coincident so I decided to make something out of it. And since you didn't have an avatar as well I've noticed, I thought who knows, maybe this will fit.

In summary, I made this for you.
ZqmL.gif
And learned to make my 1st animated gif as well.
ZCabRle.gif
Hahaha

If you want to use the smaller one for an avatar or something just know that I never checked if it would work, might be too big a file size. But I did it just for fun, couldn't let it just pass up.

Reactions: FinalPyre
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;

About the thing I promised you...

I couldn't stop myself from loling a bit to myself after watching a certain episode of something shortly after reading a story about you and your brother...It was just too good of a coincident so I decided to make something out of it. And since you didn't have an avatar as well I've noticed, I thought who knows, maybe this will fit.

In summary, I made this for you.
ZqmL.gif
And learned to make my 1st animated gif as well.
ZCabRle.gif
Hahaha

If you want to use the smaller one for an avatar or something just know that I never checked if it would work, might be too big a file size. But I did it just for fun, couldn't let it just pass up.

Oh wow, that is really awesome! What show is this? I should send it to my brother :D
Unfortunately, the small one is still 851kb, so about 4.5 times the image limit for avatars :swearveng:
I wasn't able to get this one to work either:
mJOFkdL.gif

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~ Another entry~

Hmm if youre not good at something them draw it over and over again? xD Im sorta just finding tons of images for stuff im not sure about and drawing them tons~

And so you just drew lots of things while looking at original and at some point of time kinda grew better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AStoyou wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen111.
I am looking for the following items from the AXL Vocal Song Collection series.
If you have them, can you please make a request?

Full throttle/AXLボーカルソング集
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/fullthrottle.htm

Shift Up/AXLボーカルソング集2
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/07.htm
やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?