Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Voted for fire-type. The fox design, although already done, is just too adorable and the color tones are lovely.

Although, I tend to choose a grass-type for more of a challenge.

I'll be getting all 3 starters. c:

My friend code is 4613-6966-8005. I'll be active once I get back home in 4-5 hours today.

83% for fennekin... :XD: [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Momm where's your Fc code..???

I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THEM.... I DISSAPOINTED IN FENNEKIN THIRD... WHY THEY DO THAT... THE SKIRT... I WANT CRYYYYING.... FROAKIe is the COOLEST 3rd STARTER ITS GRENINJA.. AS we have see... CHESPIN EEVO is !@%!@!! GORIILA... ALL I CAN IS HOPE ITS NOT TRUE ABOUT FENNEKIN you can pm me if curious about the pic.. i dont want post it since i hope its not true

Last edited:
OMFG, What the f*ck are those >_<
I REALLY hope it's fake/troll/whatever >_>;

Because if Fennekin's last evo DOES look like that, I'll be going for Froakie instead..

Yes. The whole Pokedex has already been confirmed. There's about 70 new Pokemon from X and Y, not counting Megas since I wouldn't call them new.

I dont like the last evo ;_;
I wanted it more like ninetales ;_;

They should have made the final evolution similar to Ninetales, or just something else that's not what it is right now.

I feel like I'm ready to accept some of the Pokemon designs and typings, but they could've done better for each 2nd evolution starter. I mean, why make Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting/, Water/Dark type starters when the 3 starting types beat each other anyway? Adding the extra type just gives each one an extra disadvantage rather than an advantage against their opposing weakness. That's just silly.

Oh.....I just noticed that the 2nd type are also like advantage/disadvatage :o

Indeed.

Fire>Grass>Water>Fire
while
Psychic>Fighting>Dark>Psychic.

All they had to do was switch the secondary typing of the grass and water Pokemon to make it perfect. :goodtea:

So everyone is able to fight with everyone~
All of them has a weakness/strenght~

Yes. Your in-game rival isn't the best of friends when it comes to counter-picking whichever Pokemon you choose. =[

Oh my, Chespin will become a Grass/Fighting? I might grab him for the Fighting type then. Don't care if my Bulba is a Grass/Poison type since I also got my Skrelp who is Poison/Water :/

hmm maybe I will go from Fennekin to Chespin or Froakie ~

6 lvls to go until my Victini reach lvl 100 :cheering:

Oh so I was right with the poison/dragon type :3

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];

I kinda can't wait for it even though he turns into a Dragon. But which secondary type will he have? Poison I guess? Now I can have my version of Kingdra which I always wanted. The only problem was that I couldn't trade my Seadra :/

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; Yeah, apparently :/ I don't know what I actually should feel about using him since he will get many weaknesses. I'll have to be careful :3

I was able to cycle my Skype log with friends. Here's the list for the X/Y Pokemon:

XM63NDy.png

You might need to click it for the enlarged version.

Lmao, Diggersby. His looks got me to crack up so hard. I seriously need him in my team xD
The only ones I'm interested in is Diggersby, Mawile, Skrelp and the grass eating dinosaur.

EDIT: Okay, the Ghost/Grass tree Pokemon seems interesting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.