Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Choose the one you feel like the most. I'm going with Y because of 1 word. Skrelp.

T___________T

the legend.. just 3 pokemon..???? and where is my sceptile mega evolution.???? no other mega..???

that DIggersby is FACEPALMMMM ( THATS NOT BEAUTY.. OIIII ) I SWEAR IM GONNA BURN HIM WHEREVER MEET HIM. WITH MY ULTIMATE FIRE MOVESSSS

barbacle models... SADDDD. AVALUG HAVE HALF ICEE..???

I

Wouldn't Ground type win against a Fire type? Or are you using the Fire/Flying type? I get the feeling that he got some Rock type moves as well though :/

Oh....:hi:
Back from playing Fire Emblem? :goodtea:

yes... just finish it....and i see the ending too.. so its taking long to see this thread... T___T
but as i see it... my heart brokee... that NI... DIgger looks... its seems the face say "HIT me with your ultimate moves"

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; i dontt caree i will use everything my highest attack moves to kill HIM....

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; His ears say "I'm gonna beat your teeth out".

I don't think it's worth to use all the strongest moves but I know the feeling of seeing something and then got the urge to hit it :goodtea:

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; This is my primary reason to rage.

Stone Edge. 100 Power. 80% accuracy. 5 PP.

The result? Missed, missed, missed, missed, hit. 80% accuracy my ass.

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; This is my primary reason to rage.

Stone Edge. 100 Power. 80% accuracy. 5 PP.

The result? Missed, missed, missed, missed, hit. 80% accuracy my ass.

I know that feeling :sigh:
The feeling of rage.....those times....i will always remember them....

I know that feeling :sigh:
The feeling of rage.....those times....i will always remember them....

Yeah, those moments are the ones that make me rage the most. And also that the NPC version of Poison Sting got a 90% chance to poison instead of the 30% chance to poison that the players got...

I missed 4 out of 5 times with my Boldore's Stone Edge... without even being affected by a single accuracy reducing effect or the enemy being affected by a single evasion increasing effect. It's simply bullshit :<

I still remember the time I raged quite a lot because "Thunder" never hit :/
It probably only hit 2 out of 10 :(

I still remember the time I raged quite a lot because "Thunder" never hit :/
It probably only hit 2 out of 10 :(

Yeah, Thunder and Blizzard's 70% accuracy. That's why I loved Fire Blast. It had a 85% accuracy compared to Thunder and Blizzard so you could actually expect to hit the opponent there instead of praying to god that you hit them -.-

but only 2 out of 10....

Yup, I know that feeling. It felt like Sheer Cold hit more often than Blizzard and I'm not even joking there since at least 3 of my 5 Sheer Cold hit the targets xD Sometimes Blizzard missed all 5 times I used it :sigh: I love the combination of Kyogre and Thunder though. 100% accuracy was strong as hell :/

I didn't play gen 3 much~
I think I stopped playing it after Rayquaza~ :goodtea:

I loved gen 3 because my Kyogre's Sheer Cold never missed. Such a bugged pokemon. :goodtea:

Hmm, I played through gen 3 about 10+ times :/ I really liked it for some reason. Probably because you could get some oldschool pokemon without having to trade :3 I got sad when I figured that Mawile was a Ruby only pokemon while Sableye was a Sapphire only. Sableye saved my ass in the 2nd gym though but I ditched him after that because of his horrible stats for not having an evolution.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Ok you win! Skrelp got one awesome evo and it's even Dragon type! >_>

Damn..if those are all confirmed.. I'm disappointed in most of the pokemon designs =/
Helioptile's evo could be more awesome. Zygrade? wtf is that? It's more like an Alien slug instead of a dragon =/

I still can't believe that these are all pokemons >.<
where are the legend trio?~
I don't think they would make a game without the legend trio~ :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?