Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
I was wondering about the legendary trio this morning myself. I'm really hoping the numbers expand. No trio, no pokemon. =[

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Ok you win! Skrelp got one awesome evo and it's even Dragon type! >_>

Muahaha. Bow down to the power of Skrelp! :lmao: Skrelp souds better than Dragalge so I'm gonna nickname him Skrelp if I don't figure out a personal name for him :3

Dragalge..is weird indeed.

And I totally missed that, no trio >_>
Now I really doubt these are all the pokemon..

Dragalge..is weird indeed.

And I totally missed that, no trio >_>
Now I really doubt these are all the pokemon..

Legendary trio? I thought that Zygarde was the 3rd legendary pokemon. Maybe he isn't then? He looks like an alien though :3

While the games contains it's own mascot trio (with Zygarde completing the trio), it doesn't doesn't contain any normal legendary trios like the birds, beasts, golems etc.

While the games contains it's own mascot trio (with Zygarde completing the trio), it doesn't doesn't contain any normal legendary trios like the birds, beasts, golems etc.

Oh, that's what you guys are referring to :/

All games so far had a Legendary Trio..so I doubt hey are gonna break that habit.

I think I am going with Froakie now as well after seeing Fennekin's final evolution, it's terrible! Not going with Chespin since never liked Grass Type Pokémon.

They just have to make up a good story for those 3 pokemon. Then you have the trio :/

To be honesty, I'm not that happy with how the pokemon turned out bar for Yveltal and some mega evolutions.
So I really hope the game story makes up for it =/

To be honesty, I'm not that happy with how the pokemon turned out bar for Yveltal and some mega evolutions.
So I really hope the game story makes up for it =/

Mawile and Ampharos looks awesome. I don't need any other mega evolutions.

I know :3
But u aren't going to get the torchic event?

Not really. Starters isn't really the characters I lvl up and I'll already get 2 starters in this game :/ I prefer lvling up other pokemon instead of 3 starters :sigh:

Not really. Starters isn't really the characters I lvl up and I'll already get 2 starters in this game :/ I prefer lvling up other pokemon instead of 3 starters :sigh:

Well I do too~
I won't have any starters in my team~
But those event pokemons are rare~ once the event is over u won't be able to get it anymore~

I like event pokemon :3
I used to collect those via Wifi Trading on serebii.net. I'm proud to say that I now have 500+ event pokemon from all over the globe :3

Well I do too~
I won't have any starters in my team~
But those event pokemons are rare~ once the event is over u won't be able to get it anymore~

I don't really care to be honest lol. Why should I have a pokemon that I don't have any interest in using?

I like event pokemon :3
I used to collect those via Wifi Trading on serebii.net. I'm proud to say that I now have 500+ event pokemon from all over the globe :3

500?? are there even that much events???

I don't really care to be honest lol. Why should I have a pokemon that I don't have any interest in using?

trade it with another pokemon that isn't easy to get ~

Yea, I can't deny that xD

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;
Yea, there are :3 Lots of events from a lot of different years. Pokemon World Championship Giveaways, POkemon Box specials, Movie giveaways..everything! Japans has SO many of these it's ridiculous >_>

Yea, there are :3 Lots of events from a lot of different years. Pokemon World Championship Giveaways, POkemon Box specials, Movie giveaways..everything! Japans has SO many of these it's ridiculous >_>

Lmao, you're proud of the nolifing as well :3

But wouldn't that make event pokemon less important if there's loads of them?

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; I can ask my work therapy friend to trade with me if I want something :3

I'm off to sleep now so see you all tomorrow! :runhappy:

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;

Well I have every event pokemon that can't be caught in the normal gameplay~
I have 3 Darkrai (One for second :3)
But 500+.....I don't have THAT many events......

OKay Night and sleep well~
:bye:

Yea but 90% of the events in Japan never hit USA/Europe. So..it's still special for me :3

@inori-chan
Well..I have multiples of quite a few so..if you ever want one, let me know :3
I can share some images tomorrow if you want.

G'dnight Hino~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12