Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
QUIZ :

1. What is the full name of this website?

2. Name the three female characters in the Pokémon anime who showed feelings for Brock after he first showed interest in them.

3. In Pokémon X and Y, players will start their journey with two different starter Pokémon. Name the other main series Pokémon titles which have allowed players to obtain more than one starter Pokémon, without trading with another trainer.

4. A card in-game in the Pokémon Trading Card Game (game) for Game Boy was never physically released in English (in any edition or reprint). How many TCG cards have been based on the same character as that card?

5. What was the first Pokémon manga to retain the right-to-left Japanese reading format when published in English?

More INfo : http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wi...Giveaway?utm_source=dlvr.itutm_medium=twitter
Answer send to : [email protected]

PRize ; Pokemon X and Y COPY..

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION];
[MENTION=51649]TheRedRascal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

1. http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net ?????

2. Holly, Lucy, Temacu ?????????????

3. Pokemon Fire red ..............

4. ...........................

5. Pokemon Adventures ............

dunno if right.. ahahahha...

WE NEED HIRE A KILLER :

http://instagram.com/kosthedin#

ITS CONFIRMED MULTIPLE COPIES OF POKEMON X AND Y ALREADY IN THE WILD IN CANADA

Last edited:
e5XCOiE.jpg

GUYYYSSS..... THAT Charizard Exclusive FOR X vers.. and will appear in Pokemon The Origin... as RED Mega Evo Charizard.... type become Fire and Dragon And new ability tought claws.. with boost physical attacks.. and can learned Dragon tail

MUAHAHHAHAHA..... Y vers will get Mega Charizard that we already know..

q6RKo5t.jpg

Two more new Pokémon have allegedly been revealed in a booklet that has been given in Japan. These two are the evolutions of Swirlix and Spritzee. Evolution of Swirlix is to be called Slurpuff while the evolution of Spritzee is to be called Aromatisse

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION];
[MENTION=51649]TheRedRascal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm going with Bulba-chan so I don't realy mind that X get that Charizard. He does look less derpy compared to the Y mega evolution though, but he would look better if they removed that permanent fire that's coming out of his mouth :/

OMFG that Charizard looks SO bad-ass >_< But I agree with Hino, the fire looks like sort of a moustache or something xD
My fav color blue and it goes well with black.

Why pokemon X >_< :ohnoes:

Because it's supposed to make more people buy X :/ I'm still gonna stay with my Y since Skrelp beats a blue Charizard! :runhappy:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; yeapp.... and his ability just up physical attacks.. that mean only fire blitz attack will be more effective.. or outrage if he can do it...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; aahahaha that moustache ya... >,< but its looks become more brutal and elder dragon like... :XD:

anw new update of new pokemon...

OMFG that Charizard looks SO bad-ass >_< But I agree with Hino, the fire looks like sort of a moustache or something xD
My fav color blue and it goes well with black.

Why pokemon X >_< :ohnoes:

I agree, it does look like a mustache, I don't really like that to much, but he looks really cool otherwise! Also, does anyone know if Pokémon X and Y will be available to download on the 3DS Eshop as well? I usually buy the digital copies on my 3DS.

Also, the 2 new evolutions you edited into your previous post looks... bad.

Bad? They're horrible >_>;

The white one looks like a mentally challenged cupcake..

The cupcake gave me a good laugh and after that I promised myself to lay waste to all fluffy cupcakes I find to spare them the suffering :/

i kinda forgot which one i pre ordered :wasclose: i think it was Y. yeah, some of these pokemon look..... well let's not talk about that

i kinda forgot which one i pre ordered :wasclose: i think it was Y. yeah, some of these pokemon look..... well let's not talk about that

I ordered X, what are the major differences between the two versions?

i dunno, but there's supposed to be a lot more differences than usual this time around.

Cool, I better do some more research then, I can always change which version I pre-order.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; Well..the legendary on the front is one of them. As always there are version exclusives and this time Mega Evolution exclusives. That's what's known for now..I'm pretty sure there's more.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; Well..the legendary on the front is one of them. As always there are version exclusives and this time Mega Evolution exclusives. That's what's known for now..I'm pretty sure there's more.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm going to look more into it before the game comes out, as of right now I have X pre-ordered.

Well..the legendary on the front is one of them. As always there are version exclusives and this time Mega Evolution exclusives. That's what's known for now..I'm pretty sure there's more.

Should I buy Y... or should I wait for a possible Z to be released that is a mix of them both? The feeling of being robbed of my money.

Yea but I don't think there's a lot more regarding that. We're so close to release so I doubt they're gonna release more info about the games bar maybe some new pokemon.
I gotta pre-order mine..I'll go do that tomorrow. I'm all for Pokemon Y!

Edit: I won't be able to wait that long.. So..I'll probably end up buying both if it ever comes out xD

Yeah, Y here as well. But I have a hard time deciding if I should buy Pokemon Y or Rune Factory 4 first since Pokemon games have a tendency to end quickly for me since I'm not into PvP :/

Yeah, Y here as well. But I have a hard time deciding if I should buy Pokemon Y or Rune Factory 4 first since Pokemon games have a tendency to end quickly for me since I'm not into PvP :/

I was debating Pokémon or Etrian Odyssey.

I was debating Pokémon or Etrian Odyssey.

Already bought Etrian Odyssey 4 when I bought my 3DS and it's awesome. I guess that it's kinda short since I don't really nolife it and I've come pretty far into it. But it depends on what people call "short". I have a tendency to rush through games as well so... yeah...

Already bought Etrian Odyssey 4 when I bought my 3DS and it's awesome. I guess that it's kinda short since I don't really nolife it and I've come pretty far into it. But it depends on what people call "short". I have a tendency to rush through games as well so... yeah...

I bought Etrian Odyssey 4 also and I loved it, but I also want to get the new Etrian Odyssey that was recently released, I believe it was a re-make of the original Etrian Odyssey

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; http://www.amazon.com/Etrian-Odysse...qid=1380744849&sr=8-1&keywords=etrian+odyssey

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Yeah,I don't see how more Etrian Odyssey can be a bad thing :runhappy: I might end up getting it I haven't decided yet.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Yeah,I don't see how more Etrian Odyssey can be a bad thing :runhappy: I might end up getting it I haven't decided yet.

Added a spoiler just in case you're one of those who don't watch trailers and want a huge surprise...
I'm off to sleep so see ya tomorrow!

The only thing that disturbs me (judging by the trailers) is that the only special thing is the Story mode while the Classic mode is a remake of EO1 and not even the character portraits seem to have been updated compared to EO1. It feels kinda lazy of them... I at least hope that the Story mode is long and good so I might consider buying it sometime :/ The voice acting suck seem to suck as well (if it just isn't something added in the video for some unlogical reason?). I'll probably get my Rune Factory 4 first in that case since it feels so similar to EO4 with the only actually changed content is some other enemies and a Story mode with main characters :sigh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12