Pets?

I have 2 interesting felines~ :goodtea: too many dogs that many parents try to make money with. We have several sheep, and maybe a few chickens (if all of them didn't die x_x)

I used to have hamsters and a bird~ I like playing with them, but not dealing with them all the time XD

Currently have an orange coloured tabby(a cat) named Topui. I don't how he got the named. My 3yo niece gave that name.
He's quite friendly, a lil' bit of a scaredy cat(no pun intended, maybe) of other cats, but quite harmless around kittens(usually male cats don't like to be close to kittens, especially if they not from his blood).

I'll post his picture later, when I got a camera.

I have a 3yo cat that is about the same size as a 1yo cat she's not growing much lol...

called Maxi, black and white fur.

I have to say she's quite hyperactive but likes to follow me around my house....creepy stalker cat :D

I always dreamed to have golden retriever as pet...
But maybe it's too big to take care of... I live alone too so he'll be lonely too much...
So I don't have any pet TT_TT

A German Sheppard which I got to name Kiba. Later, we got a Miniature Schnauzer (a gift from my dog-breeder uncle) which my dad named Beckham. Pretty apt name 'cos he's very possessive with his toy ball. xD

I had a Lizard named Ryouko... but she is already died (march. 2012)

4 gerbils
_3970118.jpg
2166657.jpg

a dog and a cat and 2 birds and 4 gold fishes

I have a dog, named Cerberus, just kidding, it's name is Jackie.

2re1tzc.jpg

I have 2 cats, the one that caught a mouse is Zelda, the other one is Link. And as you can see it snows a ton where I live.

That makes sense, because that would a big surprise, if that actual/now would...:goodtea:~>

Notice: G'afternoon at you^^!

Nope, it's raining a lot here now, the snow won't start until late November, early December

An old, voracious, jittery, and rather noisy (though old age seem to reduce his voice quite a bit) Basset Hound...had him for a decade now, from before he was a year old.

Bassets are charming...

Nope, it's raining a lot here now, the snow won't start until late November, early December
Yeah, currently also at me so...

...And you gets always blizzards, bad season...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My pet is again a lizard, better said: A bearded dragon called Ryuushin (On Japanese: Dragon god).

Yeah, currently also at me so...

...And you gets always blizzards, bad season...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My pet is again a lizard, better said: A bearded dragon called Ryuushin (On Japanese: Dragon god).

Yeah, we always get blizzards here during winter.

Yeah, we always get blizzards here during winter.
I know, but if you choose can; In which part of USA would rather life?

Well, just a listing from me, why some parts not really good would for me:

From south until north-east coast/states - Hurricans/Storms
West coast/states - Earthquakes
Middle-central states - Tornados/Twisters
North states - Blizzards

Well, that is really good viewpoints, not?:goodtea:~>

I know, but if you choose can; In which part of USA would rather life?

Well, just a listing from me, why some parts not really good would for me:

From south until north-east coast/states - Hurricans/Storms
West coast/states - Earthquakes
Middle-central states - Tornados/Twisters
North states - Blizzards

Well, that is really good viewpoints, not?:goodtea:~>

Well I like where I live at now in Illinois, even though we get a lot of snow. I used to live in Oklahoma, but their are to many tornadoes over there.

Well I like where I live at now in Illinois, even though we get a lot of snow. I used to live in Oklahoma, but their are to many tornadoes over there.
I see... But I've not said? The USA is with a lot surprises "praised", how the Choco-Egg...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.