Pets?

My cockatiel, Lea, lives with me in my room, i taught her some of my favorute hatsune miku songs like Yukkuri shittete ne! and she sometimes sleeps with me ^^
I have a dog, Lenny, who lives outside, no tricks but hes a good guard dog :P

I have a large golden retriever, and a small (very stupid, but very beautiful) birman, both male. They both like to sleep with me, which is fine, but the other night, the dog came in all uncoordinated and sleepy, and leapt on to the bed, right on top of the cat. Much panic ensued, completely ignored by the dog, who grunted, then settled down. Poor kitty.

Where I am now there's a restriction on pets, unfortunately, although I'd love to have a cat. Bit different back home though; my family cares for three of them. One cat pretty much secures first entrance whenever we get home and open the front door, and is very persistent when hungry.

I have 2 dogs a home and one at home działce.Pies Kobi is a yorkie named in the parcel and I have a German Shepherd Tajre, both dogs are great

Why not show your pets instead? :P Guess their breed ^^

h1rqfpn.jpg

h1rqfpn.jpg
one tom and one queen, I guess. I like the white-black cat. Leg's tom look like leg of little lion

Reactions: Sylvia Van Hossen
I dont have any pets and our landlords dont allow pets due to her son who previously lived here. We were going to get a sugar glider since we were allowed to have that. We also would like to have fish and maybe a cat or 2. My boyfriend would like a dog but only a certain dog, a Shiba Inu. His boss from work has one.

h1rqfpn.jpg

I SOO WANT TO STEAL THOSE CATS CAUSE THEY ARE TOO CUTE :<
especially the black and white one

Last edited:
I SOO WANT TO STEAL THOSE CATS CAUSE THEY ARE TOO CUTE :<
especially the black and white one

I'd prefer if you wouldn't. xD

A few more of them:
ukxcn2c.jpg

y6k1bzc.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=11355]Hizachan[/MENTION]
What's a sugar glider?:reallyconfused:

2 Maine Coons, Aya and Kuma. I'd post pics, but the board doesn't seem to like my jpgs....

We have a Dog and a bird. :P
Dog = Siberian Husky
Bird = Canary (or whatever the way its spelled :P

We have five cats living inside our house, all of which were strays at first. And we also have two more that come by to sleep/eat on our porch. Out of all of those cats I technically own one, Buster. He's a handful but I love him all the same ^^

i got a scottish fold in house in japan, my sister is taking care of him

I have a maltese =) She's actually my mom's though I look after her most of the time =.= I prefer big dogs like German Shepherds and Rottweilers.

She only bites if you really try and make her mad, or if she mistakes your finger as an extention of the lettuce leaf you're feeding her, but no, she doesn't bite much. She won't even chew on wires or other weird stuff when we let her run around :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.