Pets?

[MENTION=12068]hayashi_teen[/MENTION] that's quite old dog you got there. What breed is he/she?

[MENTION=8006]Mahoro[/MENTION] I wonder how do Guinea Pig look like if it goes bald?:reallyconfused:

Probably like those little baby gerbils? only much larger, lol

I like hamster more than Guinea Pig.
Plus they sound cool in German - Kleinehamster. Sound like some weapon or something.

Some pest insect,they growng even i didn't intend to care for them....
okay it's not a pet

actually i had a cat abot 9 month i guess.since i pick it up on the street...

theres a cat that comes to my house randomly and i feed it, it was so small as i remember when first encounter it. now it became my pet and growing larger than before

I have one pet, a male cat called Streken (lit. means "line" in English. We called him that due to his white lines of white on the mouth and nose).

DSC00108.jpg
He is very arrogant and spoiled, and terribly aware of that he's cute. But I love him anyway. ^^"

I just have york. I used to have different pets though when i was younger. Had cats/lizards/hamsters/snake/bird/other dogs but not anymore.

I have two mini-dachshunds. One is about 90% blind and was that way since he was a puppy. The other we adopted and she has only one eye. Then a turtle, a parakeet and an assortment of sea monkeys..lol. We had some goldfish but the turtle ate them...

This is the only picture I have of my one blind dog on this computer....It's right after we brought him home from the vet. Another dog tore him up pretty bad and he had to have stitches on both sides... :(
max.jpg

Last edited:
I have one pet, a male cat called Streken (lit. means "line" in English. We called him that due to his white lines of white on the mouth and nose).
Streken is "line" in English?!:surprised: I thought English called line "line", not streken?:reallyconfused:

OK, now I see. You could have said, "Streken mean 'line' in Norwegian." That way people could know which language was 'streken' came from.

Takk.

I've got a DSH cat. Never was a big fan of cats growing up, but my former roommate had a cat and her cat changed my stance on cats.

[MENTION=31858]Z008MJ[/MENTION] Oh thas nice^^ My cat is a boy....That hates everybody .....even me QQ

[MENTION=31858]Z008MJ[/MENTION] Oh thas nice^^ My cat is a boy....That hates everybody .....even me QQ

That's too bad, mine is the most person-friendly cat i've ever seen. She follows me and everyone else around all the time. It's a she mostly because of allergy, she is also white-haired, both are traits that lower allergic reactions.

[MENTION=31858]Z008MJ[/MENTION] lol such an oposite of my , my one is black>.< No white spots I need to have 5 lamps to see him at night...But now for some reason a cat scared him an he sits in my bedroom sleeping 24h a day O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.